Our forum migration to Discourse will be going on starting late today June 19 to 21. During the migration, the forums will be read-only, except for a single temporary forum (which will not be getting transferred). Read our announcement post for more information.
Hey folks, there is a new Podcast category for forums https://forums.plex.tv/categories/podcasts
If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Need help getting Plex to recognize the TV show Nova, Wonders

Mr. UpduffMr. Upduff Posts: 25Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

When will the PBS program "Nova Wonders" get added to the Plex program list?

Best Answer

Answers

• MerliniumMerlinium Posts: 77Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Check your tv show agents, and also check your TV show library agents, that show is on TVDb #346741, recently there was an issue with TVDb not showing images, where the temp solution was to use IMDb, but this was recently fixed, so if you changed it for the temp fix you can change it back to TVDb which is now working.

PMS - Unraid 6.3.5 NAS (Intel I5-4590 Quad Core 3.30GHz, 32GB, 1Gb network, 33TB storage, headless) PMS docker Limetech version, +other software

PlexApp - On Android Phones, Roku 3, Roku 4, Roku Premiere+ and Vizio Smart 4K UHD TV

• Mr. UpduffMr. Upduff Posts: 25Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Where does one check the TV Show agents?
    I see my library agents are already set to TVDB.

went into server/agents/The TVDB and checked all preferences and scanned all libraries, still Nova Wonders does NOT show up?

Awesome, problem resolved!!