If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

myPlex supported sites request

avlkavlk Posts: 24Members
Hey! myPlex queue is a great feature!

But, i'm not developer =(

It will be great to find how to add to queue video from russian sites like:

Not geo-blocked sites

Geo-blocked sites

Added! Waiting for myPlex server update!

here is some Russian proxy servers for geo-blocked sites:

http://2ip.ru/proxy/
http://proxy-besplat...n%20Federation/

here is proxy-servers with best speed (tested with speedtest.net)

92.62.57.107:80
109.200.97.254:3128
62.117.99.84:8080
91.207.143.11:3128

Thanx to IanDBird, Mikedm139, sander1!

Does anybody can help me? =)

Thanx!

Comments

• mikedm139mikedm139 Plugin Developer Posts: 3,022Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Ninja
    Support for non-english versions of euronews should be available the next time the code gets pushed to the myPlex server. That tends to happen semi-regularly as new sites are added and existing sites are tweaked or bugs are fixed.

The majority of the other sites you mention seem to be geo-blocked and that's a major roadblock to getting working myPlex support. There is a very small group of us coding the support for individual sites and so far no one from Russia has joined the fray. If you're interested in taking a stab at getting support working for one or more of those sites, there's documentation here, and lots of examples of different implementations on here. Otherwise, if/when we can find a work-around for the geo-blocking issue to at least write/test the code, we'll try to add support :)

If you are having trouble with one or more channels, check here first.
    If you are asked to provide logs, which you will be if you are having plugin problems, the help center has details on where to find them.
    ***************************************************************************************************************************************
    Check out unofficial channels in the
    UnSupported AppStore
    Follow my efforts on Github and Twitter
    Donate

• wolstepwolstep Posts: 10Members ✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Ok. And how about this sites:
    www.europafilmtreasures.eu
    www.ubu.com

it's contains many important film archives.
    Please, I think it's would be interesting for a lot of people and from Russia too ;) :rolleyes:
  • mikedm139mikedm139 Plugin Developer Posts: 3,022Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Ninja
    There have already been requests for both of those in another thread. Ubu will be available the with the next update to the myPlex server. europafilmtreasures is on the list to be added as time allows :)

If you are asked to provide logs, which you will be if you are having plugin problems, the help center has details on where to find them.
    ***************************************************************************************************************************************
    UnSupported AppStore
    Donate

• wolstepwolstep Posts: 10Members ✭✭
    Great! Thanks!
  • avlkavlk Posts: 24Members
    mikedm139 wrote:

Support for non-english versions of euronews should be available the next time the code gets pushed to the myPlex server. That tends to happen semi-regularly as new sites are added and existing sites are tweaked or bugs are fixed.

The majority of the other sites you mention seem to be geo-blocked and that's a major roadblock to getting working myPlex support. There is a very small group of us coding the support for individual sites and so far no one from Russia has joined the fray. If you're interested in taking a stab at getting support working for one or more of those sites, there's documentation here, and lots of examples of different implementations on here. Otherwise, if/when we can find a work-around for the geo-blocking issue to at least write/test the code, we'll try to add support :)

Thanx for the answer!

About geo-blocking.. What about proxy server with russian IP? Does proxy solve geo-blocking issue?
    I believe that should work. Feel free to PM me if you've got a suggestion for a proxy server.

UnSupported AppStore
    Donate

new site with free licensed movies added to request list

http://megogo.net - available in CIS
  • ohyeahpaulchinohyeahpaulchin Posts: 16Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    I'd like to see support for Ustream.tv
  • pilotbobpilotbob Posts: 50Members

I'd like to see support for Ustream.tv

the PlexIt bookmarklet doesn't seem to recognize Silveright videos. Is that something that will be added in the future?

BOb
    edited December 2011
    The bookmarklet requires specific code to be abl to handle specific websites. Unless the videos are caught by the default HTML5 service, which silverlight vids won't be, whatever site you're trying will need specific support. Feel free to make a request and, hopefully, it'll be added as time allows.

UnSupported AppStore
    Donate

From all Russian Plex community to developers.

Add myPlex support for ivi.ru please =)

ivi.ru - the best licensed video content provider (Alexa Traffic Rank)

THANX =D
  • jeradsloanjeradsloan Posts: 6Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    i'd like to request that support for wiredrive.com content be added myPlex.

here is a test page.
    http://teamone.wiredrive.com/r/p/?presentation=e42c3230206b1937ae516de6a40ed39c

these pages include an mRSS link on them, which should be easy to parse even when adding multiple videos.

i'd be happy to give a $50 bounty to someone for tackling this.
  • alias_rexalias_rex Posts: 531Members ✭✭
     Mac mini 1.83 GHz (OS X Server 10.6.8)  Panasonic 32" LCD  SONY HT-CT150 Home Theater System 
  • rgainesrgaines Posts: 5Members
    edited March 2012
    I would like to request thewoodwhisperer.com.

Thanks ryan
  • oortmanpoortmanp Posts: 67Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    I'd like to request:

ovfile.com
    vidbux.com
    vidxden.com
    sockshare.com
    putlocker.com
    videoweed.es
    zshare.net
    novamov.com
    gorillavid.com

thanks
    oortmanp wrote:

I'd like to request:

ovfile.com
    vidbux.com
    vidxden.com
    sockshare.com
    putlocker.com
    videoweed.es
    zshare.net
    novamov.com
    gorillavid.com

thanks

Please note: any site which requires a user to log in before being able to stream videos, will not work with myPlex.

UnSupported AppStore
    Donate

• rgainesrgaines Posts: 5Members
    edited March 2012
    Please add

wnwoodworkingschool.com
    digitalrev.com
    GameTrailers.com
    sonyalphalab.com

Thanks,

Rgaines
  • oortmanpoortmanp Posts: 67Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    mikedm139 wrote:

Please note: any site which requires a user to log in before being able to stream videos, will not work with myPlex.

There's no need to log in. These sites host files which are streamed via http://www.fastpasstv.ms
    edited February 2012
    rgaines wrote:

Please add

wnwoodworkingschool.com
    digitalrev.com
    GameTrailers.com
    sonyalphalabs.com

Thanks,

Rgaines

GameTrailers.com should work for the most part. I know that there are some areas of the site which don't function with myPlex but, if you can provide examples of urls/videos that don't work, we may be able to fine tune the code a little.

Further testing shows that the other sites you requested, while not specifically listed as supported, do work. If there are specific videos that are causing trouble, let us know and we'll see if the code can/should be tweaked.

UnSupported AppStore
    Donate

rgaines wrote:

I would like to request http://thewoodwhisperer.com/.

Thanks ryan

My testing shows that this is already supported even though it's not listed "officially".

UnSupported AppStore
    Donate