If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

myPlex supported sites request

Comments

• rgainesrgaines Posts: 5Members
    Sweet! Thanks for the quick reply. I'll let you know if I run into any videos that give me trouble. Thanks again.
  • mikedm139mikedm139 Plugin Developer Posts: 3,022Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Ninja
    avlk wrote:

Hey! myPlex queue is a great feature!

But, i'm not developer =(

It will be great to find how to add to queue video from russian sites like:

Not geo-blocked sites

<snip/>

Looks like russia.ru is handled by the default code. It's not explicitly supported but it works. The metadata doesn't populate very well but by the look of the website, there's not a lot to grab anyway.

If you are having trouble with one or more channels, check here first.
    If you are asked to provide logs, which you will be if you are having plugin problems, the help center has details on where to find them.
    ***************************************************************************************************************************************
    Check out unofficial channels in the
    UnSupported AppStore
    Follow my efforts on Github and Twitter
    Donate

• weishengweisheng Posts: 51Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    Hi is there any chance myPlex can support xinmsn?
    http://video.xin.msn.com/browse/catch-up-tv/

The videos stream using Silverlight.
  • Spegis@me.comSpegis@me.com Posts: 9Members, Plex Pass
    Two sites that I'm having trouble with are buzzfeed.com and Jezebel.com.
  • mikedm139mikedm139 Plugin Developer Posts: 3,022Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Ninja
    apt604 wrote:

How are you trying to save them to myPlex? I was able to get both sites to work using Firefox and the bookmarklet.

If you are asked to provide logs, which you will be if you are having plugin problems, the help center has details on where to find them.
    ***************************************************************************************************************************************
    UnSupported AppStore
    Donate

• sam_dabomb@hotmail.comsam_dabomb@hotmail.com Posts: 7Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
  • sander1sander1 Channel Developer/Admin Posts: 3,776Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Ninja
    edited April 2012
    apt604 wrote:

buzzfeed.com should work when the bookmarklet code on the myPlex server is updated. I'm looking into jezebel.com, it should work (at least for YouTube videos) but it doesn't :huh:

Edit: I'm not entirely sure what happend, I think it's because I was connected through a VPN, but jezebel.com already works with the current bookmarklet.
  • Spegis@me.comSpegis@me.com Posts: 9Members, Plex Pass
    Excellent! My girlfriend will be so happy!
  • Fressa0815Fressa0815 Posts: 99Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited November 2012
    Is it possible to support cinemassacre?
  • sander1sander1 Channel Developer/Admin Posts: 3,776Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Ninja
    Fressa0815 wrote:

Is it possible to support cinemassacre?

Added! B) We just have to wait a bit for the update to make it to the live server.
    sander1 wrote:

Added! B) We just have to wait a bit for the update to make it to the live server.

Nice turn-around time! :)

UnSupported AppStore
    Donate

• Fressa0815Fressa0815 Posts: 99Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    sander1 wrote:

Thanks!
  • Justinb2011Justinb2011 Posts: 1Members
    oortmanp wrote:

I'd like to request:

ovfile.com
    vidbux.com
    vidxden.com
    sockshare.com
    putlocker.com
    videoweed.es
    zshare.net
    novamov.com
    gorillavid.com

thanks

Any further updates on these sites?
  • bonisagusbonisagus Posts: 5Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited July 2012
    MyPlex is a great feature, any chance of having

hollywoodreporter.com

added? The bookmarklet picks up one particular video (currently Andrew Garfield on Playing Peter Parker/Spider-Man) regardless of which article's page you are viewing. If you go to the Videos page (http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/video) the bookmarklet doesn't find any videos to queue.

Edit to add, any chance of tvline.com being added as well. Doesn't pick up videos at all. JW player with Flash videos.
  • PlexSenPlexSen Posts: 2Members
    Please youku.com videos are not adding to myplex queue. Please support this site.

Thanks,
    Senthil
  • superhancpetramsuperhancpetram Posts: 151Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    Having trouble with some videos from Gizmodo.com. Videos on Gizmodo pages that are sourced from outside sites (eg. YouTube, Vimeo) are Plexed just fine. Gizmodo's own "in-house" video format (such as this Hotmail makeover review, are not discovered.

Having trouble with some videos from Gizmodo.com. Videos on Gizmodo pages that are sourced from outside sites (eg. YouTube, Vimeo) are Plexed just fine. Gizmodo's own "in-house" video format (such as this Hotmail makeover review, are not discovered.

Thanks for the report. Someone will look into it as time allows.

UnSupported AppStore
    Donate

• GerkGerk Posts: 1,052Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    bonisagus wrote:

MyPlex is a great feature, any chance of having

hollywoodreporter.com

added? The bookmarklet picks up one particular video (currently Andrew Garfield on Playing Peter Parker/Spider-Man) regardless of which article's page you are viewing. If you go to the Videos page (http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/video) the bookmarklet doesn't find any videos to queue.

I'm working on this one currently as time permits, might take a bit longer to get it fully functional as I have to track down a bit more stuff to get it fully supported. My current version is "semi" working :)
  • bonisagusbonisagus Posts: 5Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    Gerk wrote:

I'm working on this one currently as time permits, might take a bit longer to get it fully functional as I have to track down a bit more stuff to get it fully supported. My current version is "semi" working :)

Thank you, much appreciated :)

Support for videos that come from Viddler (the service Gizmodo uses for their own videos) has been added!