Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Display problem when browsing shared content.

DoodlooDoodloo Members Posts: 12 ✭✭
Hello :)

Since i'm not familiar with Plex yet nor it's forum, i might not be posting on the right place... Please just tell me where to post if necessary.

i really enjoy the Blur skin. There is only one single problem i noticed which makes it kind of unusable for me. Let's say you have shared contents on various other Plex servers. In my case, all my buddies are sharing their whole Plex sections with me. Well when going to "Shared Content", in others skin you can see the name of the server accompanied with the buddy name AND the section name. In Blur, you only get to see the buddy and server, NOT the sections names... So when a shared server exports 3 sections, you see "duplicates" menus in Blur, and there is no way to tell which is which.

Would it be anything i can do to solve that? What file shall i change to display let's say the section name instead of the buddy?

Thanks!
Pierre.

Comments

• DoodlooDoodloo Members Posts: 12 ✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Ah sorry to have bothered you. i have figured myself. In the file named MySharedContent.xml of the Blur Skin, i have changed both label markup tags to show:
    <label>$INFO[ListItem.Property(sourceTitle)] · $INFO[ListItem.Title] on $INFO[ListItem.Property(serverName)]</label>

instead of just:
    <label>$INFO[ListItem.Property(sourceTitle)] · $INFO[ListItem.Property(serverName)]</label>

So now it shows something like:
    Buddy Name - Movies on ServerName

Thanks anyways :) Happy new year!
    Pierre.