If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

A way to access plot details from the home screen?

unisonrussunisonruss Plex-Enthusiast Posts: 1,901Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
Hi! I'm hoping there is a way to access plot details on the home screen, wether it's via a OSD pop-up on the focused content, or a button that could deliver us to the main Video OSD screen (like hitting "Info" in your library). Could this be possible. I love the simplicity, but I also want it to work like the aTV. It's hard to make a decision to watch something just based on the poster.

Comments

• CloudDwellerCloudDweller Posts: 228Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    I've checked with the devs and its not possible with the current skinning engine. I know that other skins offer the details when you focus on an item, but not sure that I can incorporate this into the current design. Its something I would love to add and I know that the devs are working on some UI stuff so hopefully this is one feature that they will add.