If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

FXI Cotton Candy

enigmadenigmad Posts: 3Members
Hello!

Ive seen alot of people waiting for the Raspberry Pi, same here! it seems like a pretty sweet solution.

I have a somewhat more expensive alternative, but with built in wifi, android os and the size is smaller.
FXI Cstick Cotton Candy

With Android 4.0 plex would be a easy fix? or? Problem might be making a real client, more like the pc client, not like the one already on android market.
specs wrote:

Software: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
Ubuntu Linux for ARM
CPU and Memory: ARM Cortex A9@1.2GHz
Quad Core ARM Mali-400MP Graphics Processing Unit
1GB DRAM
Up to 64GB memory local storage (microSD)
Media support and Connectivity:
480p/720p/1080p decode of MPEG4-SP/H.263/H.264 AVC/MPEG-2/VC1
MP3, AAC, AAC+, Real Audio
JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG
Additional video, audio and image formats can be supported through 3rd party codecs

USB 2.0 male connector for power and connection to devices that supports USB mass storage
HDMI 1.3 Connector with audio
Wifi 802.11b/g/n
Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR

Comments

• penskycpenskyc Posts: 10Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    I dont see them making another plex app just for this, I plug my transformer prime into my tv all the time and use the the normal plex app, it looks better on tablets than phones, so not sure if you have ever seen that or not, it looks quite good on the tv, and if you pair it with somekind of bluetooth remote, or ps3 controller like I do, than you would have full control from the comfort of your couch, no need for another client.
  • RahabibRahabib Posts: 58Members ✭✭
    you can also use ubuntu on it, so using that client would make more sense than android