If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Channel directory..?

simon-cphsimon-cph Posts: 1Members
Is the channel directory missing in Blur?
Hi all,

I'm pretty new here - so I'm sorry if it's me that's missing something. But I've just installed the Blur skin (which I LOVE)... but how do I ad channels? In the regular skin, there is a channel browser. This seems to be gone in the Blur theme?

Hope someone have the answer :-)

Simon

PS: Is there an option for making the OSD come on, when you use the arrow keys during video playback? It's hard to know how far in the video you are, without having to toggle the M key again and again...

Comments

• gardnerngardnern Posts: 43Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    simon-cph wrote:

Hi all,

I'm pretty new here - so I'm sorry if it's me that's missing something. But I've just installed the Blur skin (which I LOVE)... but how do I ad channels? In the regular skin, there is a channel browser. This seems to be gone in the Blur theme?

Hope someone have the answer :-)

Simon

Try Settings -> Plex Online (I think this is a throwback to the syntax for channels in older versions)
    You may have to enable it first: Settings -> Blur ->Features -> Show Plex Online in Home ->Settings

simon-cph wrote:

PS: Is there an option for making the OSD come on, when you use the arrow keys during video playback? It's hard to know how far in the video you are, without having to toggle the M key again and again...

I don't believe there is a setting for this currently.