If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Roku 2 XD Canadian Edition

RyeGuyWpgRyeGuyWpg Posts: 106Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
Since I have been unable to find an LG ST600 here in town I was looking at ordering one of the Roku 2 XD after reading good things about it on the forums however I am wondering if anyone can confirm that they have installed the Plex client on the Canadian version. I just want to make sure it is available on the Roku Canadian store.
Thx

Comments

• RyeGuyWpgRyeGuyWpg Posts: 106Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    I ordered and received my Roku 2 XD today and set it up and I was able to find the Plex channel, install it and it works awesome!!
  • lazyboneslazybones Posts: 953Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    I did notice that the official roku iPhone remote is NOT available in the Candian AppStore. I wonder if that is a mistake or due to the dedicated pandora button they put on it.