If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Full screen toggle in harmony

jwrayjwray Posts: 1,268Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
Hi,

recently finished getting my harmony working with plex fine but couldn't figure out if there is a way to map full screen toggle (ie emulate the \ key) on the harmony. Searched the forums and couldn't find any mention of it.

thanks
Jonny

Comments

• phunkysaiphunkysai Posts: 1,166Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    With the default setup, mine was automatically set to the "Guide" button. I also added a soft button for it called Full Screen.
  • jwrayjwray Posts: 1,268Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    I checked the harmony configuration and the guide button is mapped to the guide command. Is this the correct command for full screen toggle as mine currently does nothing?

phunkysai wrote on Mar 22 2009, 04:55 AM:
    With the default setup, mine was automatically set to the "Guide" button. I also added a soft button for it called Full Screen.
  • bcometabcometa Posts: 259Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    i think what i did was add this to the top (global portion) of the harmony.xml file:
    <one>ToggleFullScreen</one>

then mapped a button for "full screen" to "1"

hope this helps
  • jwrayjwray Posts: 1,268Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    Thanks, the pointed me in the right direction. The default keymap file has the guide button mapped to FullScreen not ToggleFullScreen. Not sure what FullScreen is supposed to do but changing to ToggleFullScreen did what I wanted.

thanks again
    Jonny

bcometa wrote on Mar 22 2009, 07:10 AM:
    i think what i did was add this to the top (global portion) of the harmony.xml file:
    <one>ToggleFullScreen</one>

then mapped a button for "full screen" to "1"

hope this helps