If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

New features?

crookseecrooksee Posts: 5Members, Plex Pass
Hi

I added the PlexPass membership as I was interested in getting the new features when they are available?

Are there actually any in the pipeline?

Alex

Comments

• ericmatthysericmatthys Plex Employee Posts: 3,222Members, Plex Employee, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Employee
    crooksee wrote:

Hi

I added the PlexPass membership as I was interested in getting the new features when they are available?

Are there actually any in the pipeline?

Alex

There have been multiple updates pushed since initial release. You can see all the details here. Your media server will update the application automatically. Yes, there are new features actively being developed. Hopefully another update can be pushed tomorrow or early next week.
  • elanelan CTO and Co-founder MauiPosts: 6,979Members, Plex Employee, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Employee
    Also, Alex, we have more PlexPass "goodies" in the works beyond Plex/Web as well :)

instagram @elan // the wife's photography site.
    the Medium page // the dog's twitter feed.

• crookseecrooksee Posts: 5Members, Plex Pass
    elan wrote:

Also, Alex, we have more PlexPass "goodies" in the works beyond Plex/Web as well :)

Thats what I like to hear! Keep up the good work!
  • MattyKMattyK Posts: 72Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    elan wrote:

Yes! More goodies!

**jumps up and down, clapping hands rapidly**

:) :P

PMS - Win Server 2011 R2, 16 Tb and counting :)

Clients - Ubuntu 13.04 Raring on Inspiron 1525; Lubuntu 13.04 Raring on Revo 1600; ATV2 JB; PleXBMC on Openelec for Ion (retired); IOS/all; Windows 8; Kindle FIre

Discarded clients - Roku 2 XS  <_<