Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

DreamPlex - ein Plex Client für Enigma2

DonDaviciDonDavici Members, Plex Pass Posts: 139 Plex Pass

=== GENERAL ===

[FUNCTIONS]
- movie sections
- tvshow sections
- myPlex Unterstützung
- Abspielarten (streamed, transcoded, directplay)
- wake on lan
- filter und sortierung
- poster und backdrops sowie alle Mediadetails

=== TWITTER ===

Follow me on twitter to stay informed >>> dondavici@gmail.com

=== LINKS ===

[PLEXAPP]          >>> here

[WIKI]                >>> here

[DOWNLOADS]    >>> here

[ISSUES]             >>> here

[CHANGELOGS]    >>> here

Comments

• Dickie4PublicDickie4Public Members Posts: 87 ✭✭
    Before anything else, thank you for your work and bring Plex to Enigma2. I got myself a DM500HD and will be pleased to run Plex on it!
    Since i'm a foreign i really need subtitles available on my medias, any plans to get this feature on your development?
    Cheers!
  • DonDaviciDonDavici Members, Plex Pass Posts: 139 Plex Pass
    Manecas wrote:

Before anything else, thank you for your work and bring Plex to Enigma2. I got myself a DM500HD and will be pleased to run Plex on it!
    Since i'm a foreign i really need subtitles available on my medias, any plans to get this feature on your development?
    Cheers!

yes i am working currently on subtitles. but i am not familiar with them. so i have to do some research.

feel free to provide samples to give me a overview of possible combinations.

thx in advance
  • trolltroll Members Posts: 11
    Thx
    excellent work.

I use it on the vu+ duo. and the main functions work.
    In a few days i report back how good it works on the vu duo.
    greetz
  • pluto202pluto202 Members Posts: 1
    Hi there,

good to hear that Dreamplex is running on VU+. I have difficulties to get it running. Just downloaded the latest version and get the message missing new line character at end of file!

*Package eglibc-localdata-es-ar version 2.10-r8.6 has no architecture specified, default to mips32el.

Maybe someone has an idea.

regards
    Andreas
  • GenBapGenBap Members Posts: 4
    DonDavici thank you for bringing plex to enigma2. I have it install on an Azbox Me running OpenPli. TV and movies work well if you stick to main menus - items such as on deck, latest added, etc. do not work. Streams very well. Music crashed the program but tv and movies both working with noted exceptions. Very promising. Thank you.
  • MidnightMidnight Members Posts: 13 ✭✭
    1st Alpha version of this is now available and really rocks.

http://code.google.com/p/dreamplex/downloads/list

1.03 is released :-)

• shapethelolashapethelola Members, Plex Pass Posts: 409 Plex Pass
    edited April 2013

Ive installed the plugin and so far I really do like it.

But theres one small thing which annoys me. ive installed the latest version (I think 1.03) and the skin is fine until you get to the sections to choose an episode.

Down below theres an "iphone" in which the cover gets shown. I really have no idea what that iphone is doing there as I wish there was just the picture and thats it.

Any chance to make that possible in the settings?

1.04 released :-)

shapetheLOLa

press blue button ;-) long press on blue button lets you save

• x-techsolucoesx-techsolucoes Members Posts: 47 ✭✭

Hi

latests versions do not work in dm800 with Openpli2.1 latest image..

it install ok via TMP , but after when i go in plugins menu, don´t show up Dreamplex icon in menu, and error show up Extensions/Dreamplex (no module name shutil)

• x-techsolucoesx-techsolucoes Members Posts: 47 ✭✭

ok fixed

opkg install python-shell

now last versions running on open-pli2.1

1.04a released

• sonicxsonicx Members Posts: 2

Its a great plugin, thanks, but is their a way to see the plex video channels along with the movies?

channels are on the roadmap but it will take some time. stay tuned :-)

• sonicxsonicx Members Posts: 2
    DonDavici wrote on May 28 2013, 11:49 AM: »

channels are on the roadmap but it will take some time. stay tuned :-)

Wow that would be really awesome :D

• steve101101steve101101 Members Posts: 3
    edited June 2013

Hi,

I have dreamplex installed and working on my Alien SHD-8900. It works well but for 1 issue. I get really bad pixelation. It works fine on my Roku Plex app over wireless, therefore its not a server side issue and my Alien box is plugged directly into the network. I've tried messing with the segment size / transcoding and direct stream and none of it makes a difference. The bigger the transcoding size the more pixelation there is, but even on a nominally low 2MB transcoding stream, there is pixelation every couple of seconds.

Any ideas?

• ppumkinppumkin Members, Plex Pass Posts: 41 Plex Pass

I tried to find some document on features and usability. Nothing much really.

I go into recently added and its sorted by First letter. Does not really help me find what is the most recently added like on plex apps.

How do I sort the title by DATE?

• shapethelolashapethelola Members, Plex Pass Posts: 409 Plex Pass

Im getting a "Green screen" when trying to access my library.

The logs only tell me the following : 

17:10:46.0101808  >>> I <<<  __init__::getBoxInformation -> === BOX INFORMATION ===
    17:10:46.0103706  >>> I <<<  __init__::getBoxInformation -> Box: ('Dreambox', '8000', 'mipsel', 'oe20')
    17:10:46.0106210  >>> I <<<  __init__::getBoxInformation -> === VERSION ===
    17:10:46.0107706  >>> I <<<  __init__::initGlobalSettings -> current Version : 1.04a
    17:10:46.0109216  >>> I <<<  __init__::getBoxInformation -> === GLOBAL SETTINGS ===
    17:10:46.0110935  >>> I <<<  __init__::initGlobalSettings -> debugMode: 0
    17:10:46.0112732  >>> I <<<  __init__::initGlobalSettings -> pluginfolderpath: /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/DreamPlex/
    17:10:46.0114541  >>> I <<<  __init__::initGlobalSettings -> logfolderpath: /tmp/
    17:10:46.0116358  >>> I <<<  __init__::initGlobalSettings -> mediafolderpath: /hdd/dreamplex/media/
    17:10:46.0118174  >>> I <<<  __init__::initGlobalSettings -> playerTempPath: /hdd/dreamplex/
    17:10:46.0119916  >>> I <<<  __init__::initGlobalSettings -> showInMainMenu: True
    17:10:46.0121617  >>> I <<<  __init__::initGlobalSettings -> showFilter: True
    17:10:46.0123473  >>> I <<<  __init__::initGlobalSettings -> autoLanguage: False
    17:10:46.0125334  >>> I <<<  __init__::initGlobalSettings -> stopLiveTvOnStartup: False
    17:10:46.0127155  >>> I <<<  __init__::initGlobalSettings -> useBufferControl: True
    17:10:46.0128936  >>> I <<<  __init__::initGlobalSettings -> setSeekOnStart: True
    17:10:46.0130650  >>> I <<<  __init__::initGlobalSettings -> playTheme: False
    17:10:46.0132360  >>> I <<<  __init__::initGlobalSettings -> fastScroll: False
    17:10:46.0134139  >>> I <<<  __init__::initGlobalSettings -> summerizeSections: False
    17:10:46.0386513  >>> I <<<  __common__::registerPlexFonts -> adding fonts
    17:10:46.0389506  >>> I <<<  __common__::registerPlexFonts -> added => mayatypeuitvg.ttf
    17:10:46.0392224  >>> I <<<  __common__::registerPlexFonts -> added => goodtime.ttf
    17:10:46.0394919  >>> I <<<  __common__::registerPlexFonts -> added => saint.ttf

:/

Ive upgraded to the latest 1.04

• AyresAyres Members Posts: 246 ✭✭

Any progress with channels & music yet? This could really be a great client - keep up the good work!