If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

[REL] Dreambox plugin 0.1 is done

13468963

Comments

  • waghelakwaghelak Posts: 46Members ✭✭
    edited February 2013
    oysteing wrote:

    Hi!

    It looks like your Dreambox sends a file with a missing ServiceName in the XML.

    Try this version, I have added some check to work around this, and report back.


    Excellent you are the man :) works like a treat now and EPG is much much faster than before.

    Appreciate all the work you doing on this....

    I hope the devs can take this to next stage and get it working on web interface and IOS.

    Is there a process to get the devs attention to it?
  • yakumoyakumo Posts: 1,095Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Ninja
    Great work all of you.
    I am having a litte trouble getting this working.

    2013-02-21 18:30:21,037 (7f776a34d700) :  DEBUG (runtime:684) - Handling request GET /video/dreambox/TvStationMenu?include_oc=True&thumb=__NONE__&epgduration=3600&channel=1%3A0%3A1%3A3FF%3A34%3AA027%3AFFFF0000%3A0%3A0%3A0%3A&epgdescription=Dokument%C3%A4r%0A%0ABrittisk+dokument%C3%A4rserie+fr%C3%A5n+2010.+En+tsunami+%C3%A4r+en+typ+av+j%C3%A4ttelik+havsv%C3%A5g+som+uppkommer+vid+f%C3%B6rskjutningar+av+stora+vattenmassor.+Den+d%C3%B6dsbringande+naturkraften+%C3%A4r+fruktansv%C3%A4rt+f%C3%B6r%C3%B6dande+och+kan+uppsluka+hela+samh%C3%A4llen.+S%C3%A4song+1.+Del+7+av+13.&sender=TV10+%28Naturkatastrofer%29+%2B28
    2013-02-21 18:30:21,039 (7f776a34d700) :  DEBUG (runtime:780) - Found route matching /video/dreambox/TvStationMenu
    2013-02-21 18:30:21,040 (7f776a34d700) :  INFO (__init__:121) - Piconfile: TV10 (Naturkatastrofer) +28 - 1_0_1_3FF_34_A027_FFFF0000_0_0_0.png
    2013-02-21 18:30:21,046 (7f776a34d700) :  DEBUG (runtime:880) - Response: [200] MediaContainer, 1738 bytes
    2013-02-21 18:30:21,053 (7f776a34d700) :  DEBUG (runtime:684) - Handling request GET /video/dreambox/PlayVideo/1%3A0%3A1%3A3FF%3A34%3AA027%3AFFFF0000%3A0%3A0%3A0%3A
    2013-02-21 18:30:21,055 (7f776a34d700) :  DEBUG (runtime:780) - Found route matching /video/dreambox/PlayVideo/1:0:1:3FF:34:A027:FFFF0000:0:0:0:
    2013-02-21 18:30:21,057 (7f776a34d700) :  DEBUG (networking:172) - Requesting 'http://192.168.41.41:80/web/zap?sRef=1%3A0%3A1%3A3FF%3A34%3AA027%3AFFFF0000%3A0%3A0%3A0%3A'
    2013-02-21 18:30:23,268 (7f776a34d700) :  INFO (__init__:158) - http://192.168.41.41:8001/1:0:1:3FF:34:A027:FFFF0000:0:0:0:
    2013-02-21 18:30:23,270 (7f776a34d700) :  DEBUG (runtime:880) - Response: [302] Redirect, 0 bytes
    2013-02-21 18:30:23,294 (7f776a34d700) :  DEBUG (runtime:684) - Handling request GET /video/dreambox/PlayVideo/1%3A0%3A1%3A3FF%3A34%3AA027%3AFFFF0000%3A0%3A0%3A0%3A
    2013-02-21 18:30:23,295 (7f776a34d700) :  DEBUG (runtime:780) - Found route matching /video/dreambox/PlayVideo/1:0:1:3FF:34:A027:FFFF0000:0:0:0:
    2013-02-21 18:30:23,296 (7f776a34d700) :  DEBUG (networking:172) - Requesting 'http://192.168.41.41:80/web/zap?sRef=1%3A0%3A1%3A3FF%3A34%3AA027%3AFFFF0000%3A0%3A0%3A0%3A'
    2013-02-21 18:30:25,505 (7f776a34d700) :  INFO (__init__:158) - http://192.168.41.41:8001/1:0:1:3FF:34:A027:FFFF0000:0:0:0:
    2013-02-21 18:30:25,506 (7f776a34d700) :  DEBUG (runtime:880) - Response: [302] Redirect, 0 bytes
    


    This is what I get in the log when trying to start a channel on my PlexHT.
    What strikes me ass odd here is that adress it is returning http://192.168.41.41:8001/1:0:1:3FF:34:A027:FFFF0000:0:0:0:
    If I open a channel via the webinterface in to vlc it is returned like this --> http://192.168.41.41:31339/0,106,1006,1106 ..
    I have tried using port 31339 in the plugin but te result is the same.

    Anyone has any tip of what is going on?
    Setup is a DM600PVR_Enigma2_Image_Pcd_8.0
    PMS running on debian wheezy (0.9.7.13)
    PHT running on same box. (0.9.9.4.104)
  • sivheadsivhead Posts: 15Members
    epg is working great now.. this is great development well done.
  • oysteingoysteing Posts: 61Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    MoxZ wrote:

    Great work all of you.
    I am having a litte trouble getting this working.

    This is what I get in the log when trying to start a channel on my PlexHT.
    What strikes me ass odd here is that adress it is returning http://192.168.41.41:8001/1:0:1:3FF:34:A027:FFFF0000:0:0:0:
    If I open a channel via the webinterface in to vlc it is returned like this --> http://192.168.41.41:31339/0,106,1006,1106 ..
    I have tried using port 31339 in the plugin but te result is the same.

    Anyone has any tip of what is going on?
    Setup is a DM600PVR_Enigma2_Image_Pcd_8.0
    PMS running on debian wheezy (0.9.7.13)
    PHT running on same box. (0.9.9.4.104)


    Hi!

    I seems like the plugin is doing what it should, the http://192.168.41.41:8001/1:0:1:3FF:34:A027:FFFF0000:0:0:0: link looks like a correct one, and we also get the EPG of the channels.

    What happens if you add this link directly into VLC? To me it sounds like this is a Enigma1 link, maybe the Enigma2 images for DM600 isn't very standardized? Wasn't these boxes normally delivered with Enigma1?
  • yakumoyakumo Posts: 1,095Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Ninja
    oysteing wrote:

    Hi!

    I seems like the plugin is doing what it should, the http://192.168.41.41:8001/1:0:1:3FF:34:A027:FFFF0000:0:0:0: link looks like a correct one, and we also get the EPG of the channels.

    What happens if you add this link directly into VLC? To me it sounds like this is a Enigma1 link, maybe the Enigma2 images for DM600 isn't very standardized? Wasn't these boxes normally delivered with Enigma1?

    I will have to test that link in vlc.
    You are right the dm600 is an enigma1 box by default I just insatslled enigma2 today to try this nice addon :)
    I tried the github onenigma1 first and that worked good.
    I will check some more.
  • Peter91101Peter91101 Posts: 333Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    Hi,

    does anybody have the same issue about disapearing of the Plugin in osx client (PHT) with latest Version on Enigma 2 boxes?

    BR
    Peter
  • oysteingoysteing Posts: 61Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    Peter911 wrote:

    Hi,

    does anybody have the same issue about disapearing of the Plugin in osx client (PHT) with latest Version on Enigma 2 boxes?

    BR
    Peter


    Haven't heard of any. Have you checked that everything is OK with both the _init_.py and the DefaultPrefs.json? Both of them has changes since the start of this project, so if you have only updated the _init_.py, it will probably disappear. I saw this behaviour during development, with some software problems, the whole channel would disappear.

    Also have another look for the log file, if this isn't there, the plugin probably is not even recognized.
  • chrisnasahchrisnasah Posts: 14Members
    This is working excellent on windows client with fast epg and looks great with picons.

    What do we have to do to make it work on iOS and over Internet? I read through other channels and it seems they someone modify the plugin to get it working on web.

    Am surprised mods are not commenting on any posts in forums.
  • Peter91101Peter91101 Posts: 333Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    Thanks,

    ok, i only updatet init.py where can i find DefaultPrefs. json? The latest working Version for me is only the favourites Channel browsing, no EPG... :(

    Thanks for help & BR
    Peter
  • oysteingoysteing Posts: 61Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    Peter911 wrote:

    Thanks,

    ok, i only updatet init.py where can i find DefaultPrefs. json? The latest working Version for me is only the favourites Channel browsing, no EPG... :(

    Thanks for help & BR
    Peter


    The whole package is available in earlier posts, but here I have made a new package, with everything you need, and the latest versions of all files.

    (Nothing new in here, just updated the complete package with the latest fix)
  • Peter91101Peter91101 Posts: 333Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    Hi Oysteing,

    many thanks for help!

    With your Version above the channel disappears completly too from my channel-List in OSX Client. But i try to change the init.py and the defaultprefs.json from this package and my latest version package. With this combination the Plugin did not disappear and i can see EPG information too. But after starting a Stream PHT give me the info the content could not be played. Do you have any idea for now? In the log-folder there is no log from plugin...

    This Plugin and all your work is very great!!!
  • oysteingoysteing Posts: 61Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    Peter911 wrote:

    Hi Oysteing,

    many thanks for help!

    With your Version above the channel disappears completly too from my channel-List in OSX Client. But i try to change the init.py and the defaultprefs.json from this package and my latest version package. With this combination the Plugin did not disappear and i can see EPG information too. But after starting a Stream PHT give me the info the content could not be played. Do you have any idea for now? In the log-folder there is no log from plugin...

    This Plugin and all your work is very great!!!


    Hi!

    No, I simply can't see any reason for this! Others have reported that it is working on OSX, and a Dreambox with Gemini should also work.

    Maybe someone else with this running on OSX can help? I have no OSX machine available, so sorry..
  • Peter91101Peter91101 Posts: 333Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    Hi Oysteing,

    thanks for answering.
    I use latest PMS and PHT. Does anyone else have this combination under OSX? Any help would be appreciate!

    BR
    Peter
  • waghelakwaghelak Posts: 46Members ✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Peter911 wrote:

    Hi Oysteing,

    thanks for answering.
    I use latest PMS and PHT. Does anyone else have this combination under OSX? Any help would be appreciate!

    BR
    Peter


    i got the same issue as you it seems, strange thing is, this was fine yesterday and nothing has changed. I am on the latest beta version of PMS and PHT too but on windows, i will let you know if i manage to fix mine.
  • waghelakwaghelak Posts: 46Members ✭✭
    edited February 2013
    am back up and working, deleted the old channel and added again from the one posted above.

    Only change i did last night was to add picons and deleted all others maybe i might have messed something else up and i didnt test it.
  • oysteingoysteing Posts: 61Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    waghelak wrote:

    am back up and working, deleted the old channel and added again from the one posted above.

    Only change i did last night was to add picons and deleted all others maybe i might have messed something else up and i didnt test it.

    Hi!

    Any logs of the problems on your server? Would be nice to know what is causing this. Missing Picons should not result in this behaviour, just a messed up list.
  • waghelakwaghelak Posts: 46Members ✭✭
    sorry it seems like because i deleted it i lost the logs. If it happens agaion i will surely make sure i have logs so we know what is causing it.
  • Peter91101Peter91101 Posts: 333Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    ....Thats my Problem too :( i do Not have any logs..., because of deleting itself?!

    @waghelak: Sorry, what was your exact Solution for osx?

    BR
    Peter
  • waghelakwaghelak Posts: 46Members ✭✭
    sorry am on windows too not got osx to test it on.
  • Peter91101Peter91101 Posts: 333Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    ok, thanks...;-)
13468963
Sign In or Register to comment.