If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Constant SD card corruption

sdjmesdjme Posts: 665Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Not sure why, but I keep getting a mounting error upon boot with Rasplex after only a short time of a fresh Rasplex install (usually stalls in the middle of caching).  I assume this is due to SD card corruption (or maybe it's because the installer isn't maximizing the space on the SD card?  Not sure).  I think until development continues with Rasplex, I'm out of options.  I thought this could have been due to my various power supplies, but I have since tried installing Raspbmc and it seems to be pretty rock solid.  In fact, it seems to handle forced transcoding much better (for DTS) than I ever found with Rasplex. 

Any hope that development will continue?  I'd much rather use the native Plex environment versus pairing with Plexbmc.

• stereoguystereoguy Posts: 31Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I know in my case the constant corruption issues stopped once I removed all overclocking - if you have not done so it might be worth a try.