If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

custom fanart for sections

smeg headsmeg head Posts: 24Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I am a long time PlexAeon user, however I think Refocus looks awesome. 

One feature that I can't seem to activate on Refocus is the ability to set a custom image for each section for viewing in the home screen. I know that there is the ability to set a FOLDER of images, but this just means that all of the sections artwork is mixed up. Otherwise we are just left with a mixed-bag of images, some of which may not be appropriate when kids are navigating the system.

Is there a way to specify a particular image for each section?

cheers

Comments

• sandman4suresandman4sure Posts: 792Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Ninja

With reFocus Back to Blue you can select a folder for each section or use the fanart from the items in that section.

I think for you it's the easiest to just create a couple of folders each with 1 custom image and assign those folders to the sections.

• smeg headsmeg head Posts: 24Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I am using reFocus Back to Blue (beautiful skin by the way) I can see the option to select a single folder (Settings -> Skin Settings -> Home Screen -> set your own slideshow folder for the home screen), but how do I assign a folder to a section?

thanks,

ben

• smeg headsmeg head Posts: 24Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    sandman4sure wrote on July 5 2013, 10:41 AM: »

With reFocus Back to Blue you can select a folder for each section or use the fanart from the items in that section.

I think for you it's the easiest to just create a couple of folders each with 1 custom image and assign those folders to the sections.

Sorry to bug you Sandman, but I really can't work out how to assign a folder to a section. Could you please tell me how?

thanks