Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

[SUPPORT] Feedback / Bugs & Suggestions

1313233343537»

Comments

• izarkhinizarkhin Posts: 6Members ✭✭

A really stupid question: how do I switch between different views?! I can only see "on deck" and "recently added". How do I switch to custom 1-3 and where do I customize the custom views? Is there a user guide of some sort? Thanks!

• bkurybkury Posts: 390Members ✭✭✭

I'm not sure if I understand you correctly, you are on the home screen if you see the "on deck" or "recently added" deck. Viewmodes are only available in library sections, there you can press "left" to bring up the viewmode menu, select "View Mode" and you should be able to switch between different views ...

Night Skin v1.8.6  |  Support Thread  |  Github

OpenWeatherMap Channel  |  Github

OpenPHT  |  Github  |  Development Builds

Please consider to support my work, thank you!

btn_donate_SMgif

Thanks! I figured it out after some poking around. On top of it, I had "Kiosk Mode" turned on, so viewmode was disabled. One more question: is there an option to filter "by folder", like in the browser app? Thanks again for your help!

just a small update:

In the last couple of weeks I spent most of my spare time working on Night v2.0 and OpenPHT v1.7, made some pretty good progress. For those of you who are interested, I have updated the Night release thread with the upcoming v2.0 changelog ...

See you soon!

btn_donate_SMgif

Hello, I have a question.
    In the PHT web client, there's an option to view a library organised by folders. Does this option exist in the Night skin? And if so where? I saw in another thread somebody suggested that, while in the library, I should open the "context menu" and there will be a filter option called "By Folder", but I don't see it there. Has it been removed or something?
    Thanks!

This filter option has been removed for some time now but it will make a comeback with openpht v1.7 ...

btn_donate_SMgif

• viking2viking2 Posts: 29Members ✭✭
    edited September 2016

I am often getting this situation when restarting a show (I am not sure the exact steps to get there):

hmm, the contextlist items are coming from PMS, so it's probably not a skin issue. Can you provide me the steps necessary to reproduce this issue? Do you have the same problem when using the default plex skin ?

btn_donate_SMgif

I am not sure about the steps. It happens ~20% of the time when I watch and I use the night skin.
    I have never seen it with the default skin. I will try to figure out the steps to reproduce....

• hannahbananahannahbanana Posts: 26Members ✭✭

Just made a small (well overdue) donation to thank you for this skin - still by far the most customisable. Love it.
    If you're still working on v2, I have what I hope is a small request - I use thee feature to hide the plot for unwatched episodes etc, to avoid spoilers. But when I'm browsing my library for a tv show / movie that I haven't watched, the show description / movie synopsis don't usually contain spoilers, and the info is kinda important when deciding what I want to watch! Is there a way to have the plot hidden for just episodes, or on a content-type basis, rather than a blanket toggle?

Oh and on a slightly related note - the Poster Full or Deck view modes are my fave for browsing movies or shows, but none of them feature the genre - again, would be good to be able to switch this on/off? I thought on the sub-heading alongside the year & the runtime would be good, but wherever works would be wonderful!

• Cod EyeCod Eye Posts: 7Members ✭✭

Hi All!

Asked this question as a thread, but not getting much joy oi I thought i'd ask in here...

I'm new to OPHT and this skin, and I'm trying to get the clear art to work, but with no joy...

I'm using a MAC so ive put the clear art(from the download of sample logo's provided on here) in:

Library->Application Support->OpenPHT->Addons->Skin.night->Media->Clearart->tvshows

Then, while a show is paused, ive gone into the menu and selected the options for "preview image" and "clearart".

I have a number of shows with clear art available, but they all just show the "logo missing" image.

Ive renamed all the shows to match the clear art, for example"

Clearart name: The Cleveland Show.pmg
    Show Name: The Cleveland Show S01E01

This is the same for all shows with clearart available

I must be missing something, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Sorry for the long absence guys ... here we go:

@hannahbanana said:
    Just made a small (well overdue) donation to thank you for this skin - still by far the most customisable. Love it.

Thank you, I really appreciate your kind words and support !

If you're still working on v2, I have what I hope is a small request

Yes, I'm still working on it. I know that quite some time passed since my last update/release but A LOT of work already went into v2.x and it's going to be a really big release ...

Is there a way to have the plot hidden for just episodes, or on a content-type basis, rather than a blanket toggle?

I will add this on my TODO list ...

Oh and on a slightly related note - the Poster Full or Deck view modes are my fave for browsing movies or shows, but none of them feature the genre - again, would be good to be able to switch this on/off? I thought on the sub-heading alongside the year & the runtime would be good, but wherever works would be wonderful!

There will be a "Custom Viewmode" feature with v2.x, which allows you to create your own viewmode/look (without skinning experience) in a couple of minutes, so this request could be obsolete :smile:

@Cod Eye said:
    I'm new to OPHT and this skin, and I'm trying to get the clear art to work, but with no joy...
    Then, while a show is paused, ive gone into the menu and selected the options for "preview image" and "clearart".
    I must be missing something, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Again, sorry for the late answer ... did you already manage to fix this issue?

btn_donate_SMgif

Update:

Just want to let you guys know that I'm still working on Night v2.x. I have now almost finished the backend stuff, so the hardest and most time consuming coding parts are done.

In the meantime I want to show you the custom viewmode interface for creating your own viewmode without skinning experience [work in progress]

See you soon ...

btn_donate_SMgif

• Roy+VisserRoy+Visser Posts: 99Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Very curious about V2! Still love my 1.8 :)

Mac Mini (Late 2012) i5 2500mhz 8GB Ram |  OSX 10.8.3

2x Qnap TS410 with 2x3TB WD Red and 2x4TB WD Red | 2x14TB

PMS Version | 0.9.16.6

Open PHT | 1.5.2

Skin | Night V1.8.2

I'll second that - looking forward to v2, still loving 1.8 :-)

• smoldersonlinesmoldersonline Posts: 283Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

+1 for V2! And also very happy with 1.8.6.

edited September 3

Night skin is by far the best skin IMHO.
    Any ETA on v2? Still biting my nails as I am waiting in anticipation ;)

I'm aiming for early October (beta1), maybe even end of this month if everything works out well ...

btn_donate_SMgif