If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

[Release] HTTP Anidb Metadata Agent (HAMA)

Comments

• ZeroQIZeroQI Posts: 1,225Members ✭✭✭

The agent uses Anidb numbering , with a translation table to get the posters and episode summary from thetvdb and correct episodes mapped differently....

If you name it "Shin Kyuuseishu Densetsu Hokuto no Ken Raou-den Jun`ai no Shou " or "Fist of the North Star 1 Legend of Raoh - Death for Love" (or any anidb matching title for that serie) with"s01e01.mkv" it should be recognised

I went on AniDB to find the anidb animeId [3038], then to the tvdb serie [id 79156] where it was showing as special (s00e05 with tvdb ep id 2145591)...

I went to github file [https://raw.github.com/ScudLee/anime-lists/master/anime-list-master.xml] and saw after searching:

<anime anidbid="3038" tvdbid="79156" defaulttvdbseason="0" tmdbid="" imdbid="tt0456980">
    <name>Shin Kyuuseishu Densetsu Hokuto no Ken Raou-den Jun'ai no Shou</name>
    <mapping-list>
    <mapping anidbseason="0" tvdbseason="0">;1-0;</mapping>
    <mapping anidbseason="1" tvdbseason="0">;1-5;</mapping>
    </mapping-list>

There is a first mapping where s00e01 in AniDB is mapped to S00e00 in TheTVDB.com

If you label the ep S01e01 it would be mapped correctly (to TheTVDB serie id 79156 episode s00e05)

http://thetvdb.com/?tab=season&seriesid=79156&seasonid=26601&lid=7

Absolute Series Scanner (ASS): Seasons+Absolute mode series scanner managing subdirectories and AniDB type specials,with a logging off all files (skipped on top of root folder, then sorted one line per file with regex used and info, all series sorted alphabetically) and one with the filelist to reproduce the library on my end with dummy files. It also add all files and recognise specials pretty accurately.

http AniDB Metadata Agent (HAMA): Some good info there, will have to re-write it at some point... Data folders are kinda mandatory... Huge libraries can fetch 10gb in space. If you have no poster but other metadata is showing, create "Plug-in Support/Data/com.plexapp.agents.hama/DataItems" agent folders as indicated in the readme on GitHub

Impressed by the agent recognition rate? Consider donating few euros through Paypal: Absolute Series Scanner + HTTP AniDB Metadata Agent. (Donators: xnaas, Sven-7, Niegen, Vorador, Fratal, T. Mayville,  A. Estremera, KJKingJ. Thanks guys)

• nerik38nerik38 Posts: 1Members
    edited December 2013

Hi there tried to use this on Synology NAS (DS111 v4.3-3810).

The Plex media server works perfectly except when looking at Anime where it's completely lost. Hence I tried to use HAMA which really sounds great.

I did to place folder Hama.bundle with SSH root session into the following directory: 

/volume1/Plex/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins

I made sure owner and group owner of file were correctly set.

But I do not see the agent in Plex web?

Am I missing a step here?

----

For others I downloaded latest version from Git and Agent shows in plex web.

In the meantime I don't know if I did something wrong but I lost my sections in the battle.. :S

Anyway thanks for this i can't wait to see my anime list finally looking good.

Please use "Plex folder in File Station" > Library > Application Support > Plex Media Server > Plug-ins > Hama.bundle > Contents > Code / Resources / Strings / Info.plist / DefaultPrefs.json.

Restart plex afterwards

I recommend BABS scanner for absolute mode (1 season anime)

http://forums.plexapp.com/index.php/topic/31081-better-absolute-scanner-babs/

Absolute Series Scanner (ASS): Seasons+Absolute mode series scanner managing subdirectories and AniDB type specials,with a logging off all files (skipped on top of root folder, then sorted one line per file with regex used and info, all series sorted alphabetically) and one with the filelist to reproduce the library on my end with dummy files. It also add all files and recognise specials pretty accurately.

http AniDB Metadata Agent (HAMA): Some good info there, will have to re-write it at some point... Data folders are kinda mandatory... Huge libraries can fetch 10gb in space. If you have no poster but other metadata is showing, create "Plug-in Support/Data/com.plexapp.agents.hama/DataItems" agent folders as indicated in the readme on GitHub

Impressed by the agent recognition rate? Consider donating few euros through Paypal: Absolute Series Scanner + HTTP AniDB Metadata Agent. (Donators: xnaas, Sven-7, Niegen, Vorador, Fratal, T. Mayville,  A. Estremera, KJKingJ. Thanks guys)

• wokao118wokao118 Posts: 3Members, Plex Pass

is ther any plan to support multi language? i do have some shows title in japanese and/or chinese. if i do a manual search on anidb and i can find the show. the name i have is listed under Synonym. but HAMA doesn't seems to pick the show up.

It does support the language selection order on displayed titles but search all fields in qll languages (main titles, synonyms, etc...)

You can read the python source code as i kept all in a single file to know how it does... 

Can you give me the filename and anidb id ? at least i can look at why it doesn't find it...

the show i have is http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=7275

i tried the both japanese title and chinese title. both didn't find any resoults, but when i tried the english title it did find it. also. under the search language. only option for me is 'english', the TVDB search listed other language search options. is that normal?

[attachment=23766:Untitled.png]

in the __init__.py you can specify the language display order in french, english, romaji (x-****), i didn't try kanji (ja) yet, but it should display it.

Hama search all fields [see below for xml extract] so you don't have to specify a language but dual byte characters are not supported currently, but it is not by design...

Thetvdb agent support searching dual byte characters like "よんでますよ, アザゼルさん." but cannot apply the method to HAMA, since it uses json...

Anidb agent seem to find the anime the same way...

<anime aid="7275">
    <title type="official" xml:lang="ja">よんã§ã¾ã™ã‚ˆ, アザゼルã•ã‚“.</title>
    <title type="short" xml:lang="x-jat">AzazelOVA</title>
    <title type="main" xml:lang="x-jat">Yondemasu yo, Azazel-san.</title>
    <title type="syn" xml:lang="en">You`re Being Summoned, Azazel-san.</title>
    <title type="syn" xml:lang="ru">Призываю, Ðзазель-Ñан.</title>
    <title type="syn" xml:lang="ru">ЯвиÑÑŒ, Ðзазель OVA</title>
    <title type="syn" xml:lang="zh-Hans">æ¶é­”阿è¨è°¢å°”在å¬å”¤ä½ </title>
    </anime>

thetvdb show kanji as:
    Searching for matches for {'show': '\xe3\x82\x88\xe3\x82\x93\xe3\x81\xa7\xe3\x81\xbe\xe3\x81\x99\xe3\x82\x88, \xe3\x82\xa2\xe3\x82\xb6\xe3\x82\xbc\xe3\x83\xab\xe3\x81\x95\xe3\x82\x93.', 'id': '19835', 'year': '2012'}

anidb show the title incorrectly yet find the info... i need to find how it does and reproduce in my code

• aremannaremann Posts: 32Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

love the plugin, works great. now if only it used the screenshot thumbnails that already is on theTVTB aswell it would be close to perfect in my book

hi ZeroQI, i've been playin around with the code over the weekend and i think i found an issue. i don't know if it's intentional or not.

in your getMainTitle(self, titles, LANGUAGE_PRIORITY) class, you have line

if type in   and lang in LANGUAGE_PRIORITY:             langTitles [ LANGUAGE_PRIORITY.index(lang) ] = title.text #type==none is for mapping file language

it cause the display title always come back as offical or main, so if i want anyother lanurage as displaying title, say 'ja' or 'zh-Hans' it will default back to 'offical' or 'main' title

so i removed the first part (or change 'and' to 'or') and it works like a charm. don't know if it helps or not. thanks for the great work!

def getMainTitle(self, titles, LANGUAGE_PRIORITY) is used for getting the titles for series and episodes according choosen priority. priority can contain any number of languages
       . SERIE_LANGUAGE_PRIORITY = [ 'x-jat', 'en']
       . EPISODE_LANGUAGE_PRIORITY = [ 'en', 'x-jat']

langTitles = array contining LANGUAGE_PRIORITY title order, original title, choosen title. the title is selected from the first available:
      . langTitles [ LANGUAGE_PRIORITY.index(lang) ] is the serie (main or original) or episode title, in a language selected
      . langTitles [ len(LANGUAGE_PRIORITY) ] is main title for serie OR episode title if it was empty but no language check, when no other title in selected language exist, a chinese serie for exemple
      . langTitles [ len(LANGUAGE_PRIORITY) +1] is the title selected according to the language order, so the first not empty from the above variables

i take main or official title only so i don't use a synonym or short if an official or main title exist. that is the desired feature
    your solution would allow any official or main title not in the language priority to be inserted in langTitles [none] (since rank would not match) possibly adding it at the end...

Are you saying for other languages ('ja' or 'zh-Hans'), a title can exist without main or official title on anidb?
    Could you please tell me what was happening before the modification, and on which serie?
    That way i can look at the anidb xml for the title and make sure nothing gets broken, and update the source on github... 

• tpanyacosittpanyacosit Posts: 37Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    Hey ZeroQi, this is great! I really liked this agent initially but was too used to having episode summaries and theme music for my anime like my other shows. i'm gonna download today and start it on my 4000+ episode library! (Most of it's labeled for tvdb, but if it works, I'll run it through automator or something since it follows anidb numbering.)

Does this also capture genres and tags and load it into the series info? More ways to filter would be awesome.

Anyhow, stoked and really appreciative, I tried to make sense of it all but quickly got dazed and confused, thanks for the hard work!

 Mac mini (mid 2011) 2.5GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 (Radeon) 500GB HD 16GB RAM, OS X 10.9.1 

 iMac 2.93HGz Intel Core 2 Duo 640GB HD 8GB RAM, OS X 10.9.1 

 MacBook Air (mid 2013) 1.7GHz dual-core i7 128 Flash Storage 8GB RAM, OS X 10.9.1 

 iPhone 5s / Ipad 2 

 Samsung 32' LCD (LN-T3253H)  Sony HT-CT100 

Yes it does capture genres and tags, producer etc... and you can sort per tag or year, etc...

It supports all titles from anidb and uses the xml from anidb.net metadata plugin to link anidb to thetvdb to get episode summaries and normalised posters as anidb is very bad for that... It does support theme music when plex have it, based on the tvdbid serie id, so no different music per season.

I could implement full length or 30s length indexed on the anidb id but i would need a solid base of theme music to rename and start developing, but as the plugin is not widespread, and i have no such database, i am not pushed for that at the moment... I could start with an anime dump of the plex mp3 db if somebody have one...

• tpanyacosittpanyacosit Posts: 37Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    So far I tested this on two shows, Hack//Sign and Accel World and posters, series info, ep summaries are perfect and noticed that a collection was started for Hack which is a cool feature. But, categories/tags aren't being mapped to the genre field unless I missed something and theme music is missing.

I can upload logs if needed.

 Mac mini (mid 2011) 2.5GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 (Radeon) 500GB HD 16GB RAM, OS X 10.9.1 

 iMac 2.93HGz Intel Core 2 Duo 640GB HD 8GB RAM, OS X 10.9.1 

 MacBook Air (mid 2013) 1.7GHz dual-core i7 128 Flash Storage 8GB RAM, OS X 10.9.1 

 iPhone 5s / Ipad 2 

 Samsung 32' LCD (LN-T3253H)  Sony HT-CT100 

Thanks for the detailed feedback.

movie collection exist as a functionality under the xbmc plugin so just had to use the same xml files. I also tried using the AniDB related anime field to also link series together, but is not perfect (anidbCollectionMapping)... 

Accel World serie page: GENRENovelFutureAction

It does pull the genres for me....

Make sure to use the latest XML files in Plex\Library\Application Support\Plex Media Server\Plug-ins\Hama.bundle\Content\Ressources\Anime-lists
       . anime-titles.xml             The AniDB offline title database for offline search
       . anime-list-master.xml    The AniDB to TVDB mapping to get the posters and episode summaries
       . anime-movieset-list.xml Create collection of Anime MOVIES only since XBMC cannot do collection of series (WHY???)

I am unsure if many are aware, but i built an HTML log as part of HAMA to allow to update TheTVDB, the XML files or the theme songs easily for the benefit of all using the databases, not only HAMA...

They are located (for me) at Plex\Library\Application Support\Plex Media Server\Plug-in Support\Data\com.plexapp.agents.hama\DataItems:

Search  error_log[' in the source for the logs created
       . TVDB.htm           error_log['TVDB'].append("tvdbid: %s '%s' No English poster " ...
    error_log['TVDB'].append("aid:%s tvdbid:%s %s Overview Empty" ...

. AniDB.htm          error_log['AniDB'].append("Aid: %s No poster present"...
      . anime-list.htm      error_log['anime-list'].append("Aid: %s '%s' AniDB and anime-list are both missing the studio"
                                    error_log['anime-list'].append("Aid: %s '%s' AniDB have studio '%s' and XML have '%s'"...
    error_log['anime-list'].append("Aid: %s anime-list is missing the anidbid"
       . themes.htm        error_log ['themes'].append("Aid: %s '%s' tvdbid: %s '%s' Missing theme song <a href='mailto:themes@plexapp.com?cc=&subject=Missing%%20theme%%20song%%20-%%20&#39;%s%%20-%%20%s.mp3&#39;'>Upload</a>"

If this log is showing the theme song is missing, please find it and cut to 30s exactly, then upload to Plex servers.
    The alternative needs me having a database of anime theme songs indexed by AniDB id which would therefore manage theme songs per anime season, but i need a dump of at least 500 to be worthwhile. it could look locally, then on plex if not present

These logs avoid duplicates, so you can process all the lines without fear of duplicates...

Example of the different log files:

Theme song html:

Aid: 00002 '3x3 Eyes' tvdbid: 70973 '3x3 Eyes' Missing theme song <a href='mailto:themes@plexapp.com?cc=&subject=Missing%20theme%20song%20-%20&#39;3x3 Eyes%20-%2070973.mp3&#39;'>Upload</a> <A HREF='http://wiki.plexapp.com/index.php/PlexNine_PMS_ThemeMusic#Submitting_TV_Theme_Music' target='_blank'>Restrictions</A><BR />
    Aid: 05426 'Aa! Megami-sama! Tatakau Tsubasa' tvdbid: 78920 'Ah! My Goddess' Missing theme song <a href='mailto:themes@plexapp.com?cc=&subject=Missing%20theme%20song%20-%20&#39;Ah! My Goddess%20-%2078920.mp3&#39;'>Upload</a> <A HREF='http://wiki.plexapp.com/index.php/PlexNine_PMS_ThemeMusic#Submitting_TV_Theme_Music' target='_blank'>Restrictions</A><BR />
    Aid: 05533 'Hatenkou Yuugi' tvdbid: 85611 'Hatenkou Yugi' Missing theme song <a href='mailto:themes@plexapp.com?cc=&subject=Missing%20theme%20song%20-%20&#39;Hatenkou Yugi%20-%2085611.mp3&#39;'>Upload</a> <A HREF='http://wiki.plexapp.com/index.php/PlexNine_PMS_ThemeMusic#Submitting_TV_Theme_Music' target='_blank'>Restrictions</A><BR />
    Aid: 06517 'Kidou Senshi Gundam Unicorn' tvdbid: 142601 'Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn' Missing theme song <a href='mailto:themes@plexapp.com?cc=&subject=Missing%20theme%20song%20-%20&#39;Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn%20-%20142601.mp3&#39;'>Upload</a> <A HREF='http://wiki.plexapp.com/index.php/PlexNine_PMS_ThemeMusic#Submitting_TV_Theme_Music' target='_blank'>Restrictions</A><BR />
    Aid: 00003 '3x3 Eyes: Seima Densetsu' tvdbid: 70973 '3x3 Eyes' Missing theme song <a href='mailto:themes@plexapp.com?cc=&subject=Missing%20theme%20song%20-%20&#39;3x3 Eyes%20-%2070973.mp3&#39;'>Upload</a> <A HREF='http://wiki.plexapp.com/index.php/PlexNine_PMS_ThemeMusic#Submitting_TV_Theme_Music' target='_blank'>Restrictions</A><BR />
    Aid: 00186 'Aa! Megami-sama! Chicchaitte Koto wa Benri Da ne!' tvdbid: 79411 'The Adventures of Mini Goddess' Missing theme song <a href='mailto:themes@plexapp.com?cc=&subject=Missing%20theme%20song%20-%20&#39;The Adventures of Mini Goddess%20-%2079411.mp3&#39;'>Upload</a> <A HREF='http://wiki.plexapp.com/index.php/PlexNine_PMS_ThemeMusic#Submitting_TV_Theme_Music' target='_blank'>Restrictions</A><BR />
    Aid: 08963 'Saint Seiya Omega' tvdbid: 257997 'Saint Seiya Omega' Missing theme song <a href='mailto:themes@plexapp.com?cc=&subject=Missing%20theme%20song%20-%20&#39;Saint Seiya Omega%20-%20257997.mp3&#39;'>Upload</a> <A HREF='http://wiki.plexapp.com/index.php/PlexNine_PMS_ThemeMusic#Submitting_TV_Theme_Music' target='_blank'>Restrictions</A><BR />
    Aid: 09551 'Arata Kangatari' tvdbid: 268059 'Arata The Legend' Missing theme song <a href='mailto:themes@plexapp.com?cc=&subject=Missing%20theme%20song%20-%20&#39;Arata The Legend%20-%20268059.mp3&#39;'>Upload</a> <A HREF='http://wiki.plexapp.com/index.php/PlexNine_PMS_ThemeMusic#Submitting_TV_Theme_Music' target='_blank'>Restrictions</A><BR />
    Aid: 09510 'Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge' tvdbid: 267649 'The Severing Crime Edge' Missing theme song <a href='mailto:themes@plexapp.com?cc=&subject=Missing%20theme%20song%20-%20&#39;The Severing Crime Edge%20-%20267649.mp3&#39;'>Upload</a> <A HREF='http://wiki.plexapp.com/index.php/PlexNine_PMS_ThemeMusic#Submitting_TV_Theme_Music' target='_blank'>Restrictions</A><BR />
    Aid: 06470 'Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas - Meiou Shinwa' tvdbid: 72775 'Saint Seiya' Missing theme song <a href='mailto:themes@plexapp.com?cc=&subject=Missing%20theme%20song%20-%20&#39;Saint Seiya%20-%2072775.mp3&#39;'>Upload</a> <A HREF='http://wiki.plexapp.com/index.php/PlexNine_PMS_ThemeMusic#Submitting_TV_Theme_Music' target='_blank'>Restrictions</A><BR />

XML file html:

Aid: 00002 '3x3 Eyes' AniDB and anime-list are both missing the studio
    Aid: 08963 'Saint Seiya Omega' AniDB and anime-list are both missing the studio
    Aid: 00343 'Saint Seiya: Meiou Hades Juuni Kyuu Hen' AniDB and anime-list are both missing the studio
    Aid: 09186 'Karneval (2013)' AniDB and anime-list are both missing the studio
    Aid: 02429 'Yakitate!! Japan' AniDB and anime-list are both missing the studio

TheTVDB html file:

aid:2 tvdbid:70973  s1e1<A HREF='http://thetvdb.com/?tab=episode&seriesid=70973&seasonid=1426&id=300522' target='_blank'>Overview Empty</A><BR />
    aid:5533 tvdbid:85611  s1e7 <A HREF='http://thetvdb.com/?tab=episode&seriesid=85611&seasonid=42121&id=447841' target='_blank'>Overview Empty</A><BR />
    aid:5533 tvdbid:85611  s1e8 <A HREF='http://thetvdb.com/?tab=episode&seriesid=85611&seasonid=42121&id=447851' target='_blank'>Overview Empty</A><BR />
    aid:5533 tvdbid:85611  s1e9 <A HREF='http://thetvdb.com/?tab=episode&seriesid=85611&seasonid=42121&id=447861' target='_blank'>Overview Empty</A><BR />
    aid:69 tvdbid:81797  s0e0 <A HREF='http://thetvdb.com/?tab=episode&seriesid=81797&seasonid=31892&id=1711991' target='_blank'>Overview Empty</A><BR />
    aid:69 tvdbid:81797  s0e22 <A HREF='http://thetvdb.com/?tab=episode&seriesid=81797&seasonid=31892&id=4200552' target='_blank'>Overview Empty</A><BR />
    aid:69 tvdbid:81797  s0e24 <A HREF='http://thetvdb.com/?tab=episode&seriesid=81797&seasonid=31892&id=4442348' target='_blank'>Overview Empty</A><BR />
    aid:69 tvdbid:81797  s16e11 <A HREF='http://thetvdb.com/?tab=episode&seriesid=81797&seasonid=509139&id=4525384' target='_blank'>Overview Empty</A><BR />
    aid:6517 tvdbid:142601  s1e7 <A HREF='http://thetvdb.com/?tab=episode&seriesid=142601&seasonid=195881&id=4515804' target='_blank'>Overview Empty</A><BR />
    aid:4880 tvdbid:79824  s0e4 <A HREF='http://thetvdb.com/?tab=episode&seriesid=79824&seasonid=27223&id=2365271' target='_blank'>Overview Empty</A><BR />
    aid:4880 tvdbid:79824  s0e5 <A HREF='http://thetvdb.com/?tab=episode&seriesid=79824&seasonid=27223&id=368585' target='_blank'>Overview Empty</A><BR />
    aid:4880 tvdbid:79824  s6e7 <A HREF='http://thetvdb.com/?tab=episode&seriesid=79824&seasonid=112441&id=918641' target='_blank'>Overview Empty</A><BR />
    aid:4880 tvdbid:79824  s6e8 <A HREF='http://thetvdb.com/?tab=episode&seriesid=79824&seasonid=112441&id=918651' target='_blank'>Overview Empty</A><BR />
    aid:4880 tvdbid:79824  s13e49 <A HREF='http://thetvdb.com/?tab=episode&seriesid=79824&seasonid=489386&id=4544645' target='_blank'>Overview Empty</A><BR />
    aid:4880 tvdbid:79824  s14e5 <A HREF='http://thetvdb.com/?tab=episode&seriesid=79824&seasonid=523308&id=4621481' target='_blank'>Overview Empty</A><BR />
    aid:4880 tvdbid:79824  s14e6 <A HREF='http://thetvdb.com/?tab=episode&seriesid=79824&seasonid=523308&id=4639004' target='_blank'>Overview Empty</A><BR />
    aid:4880 tvdbid:79824  s14e7 <A HREF='http://thetvdb.com/?tab=episode&seriesid=79824&seasonid=523308&id=4639005' target='_blank'>Overview Empty</A><BR />
    aid:4880 tvdbid:79824  s14e8 <A HREF='http://thetvdb.com/?tab=episode&seriesid=79824&seasonid=523308&id=4639006' target='_blank'>Overview Empty</A><BR />
    aid:3 tvdbid:70973  s1e1 <A HREF='http://thetvdb.com/?tab=episode&seriesid=70973&seasonid=1426&id=300522' target='_blank'>Overview Empty</A><BR />

• ChocolateEnzymeChocolateEnzyme Posts: 2Members

Thank you so much for putting so much effort into this!

• SirSmegheadSirSmeghead Posts: 14Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Is there any support for multiple episodes in one file?

As example: One_Piece_01x277-278_[F8B01999].mp4 which has both episode 277 and 278 in one single file

Time flies like the wind

Fruit flies like bananas

Isn't that more of the scanner handling this ? The scrapper map the file name to the right serie/episode but the separation is already done by then...

If i may ask, what happens with the babs scanner and Hama metadata agent on this file ? does it create two instances as it should ?

edited February 2014

Hadn't tested with the babs scanner yet (before writing this post), but just now installed it and I'm testing re-adding that section of my library (separate anime-section from my old one where I was renaming the files according to separated seasons on TheTVDB and such), but from what I'm seeing atm, it's not adding anything for the second episode in the file (no second instance as it should).

Have tried replacing the dash inbetween with "e", "x", "-e", "-x", "_" but no luck, it's still just showing it as either a solo episode or not showing up at all.

Even tried replacing all the _'s in the filenames (as they're usually named from the original group releases) with regular spaces but that still isn't making both episodes from one file show up in Plex..

Time flies like the wind

Fruit flies like bananas

Please indicate if you used Plex naming convention for split episodes, however, that is the plex or scanner behaviour and not the metadata that does this sorting.

https://plexapp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200265006-Naming-Stacked-TV-Show-Episodes

Show that are split into several parts (ie CD-1, CD-2), can be played back as a single file if named correctly. The split parts must be nested inside their own folder, named as usual for the show. Name the files as follows:

• /TV Shows/Show_Name/Season XX/Show_Name - sXXeYY - Split_Name.ext

Where Split_Name is:

• cdX
    • discX
    • diskX
    • dvdX
    • partX
    • ptX

...and X is the part number (cd1, cd2, etc.).

/TV Shows
    /Heroes
    /Season 01
    Heroes - s01e01-pt1.avi
    Heroes - s01e01-pt2.avi
    Heroes - s01e02.avi

Note:

• Not all Plex Apps support playback of stacked media
    • Only stacks up to 8 parts are supported

It's not split episodes, it's two episodes in the same file, and no matter how I name it, it's not picking up the second episode.

Time flies like the wind

Fruit flies like bananas