If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

[Release] HTTP Anidb Metadata Agent (HAMA)

Comments

• ZearanZearan Posts: 1Members

I can't get this to work at all anymore.

I'm not sure exactly when it broke, but suddenly it won't match any of my anime.

At first I thought the anime lists just werent updated, but when I try to do "Fix incorrect match" on my already matched anime the result is "No matches found".

I have the newest version from your git repo.

I have the newest version of scudlee's anime lists.

I'm using BABS.

I have tried restarting the plex process, restarting the server and reinstalling the plugin, but nothing works.

• ZeroQIZeroQI Posts: 1,225Members ✭✭✭
    Latest version download the Xml files automatically but cannot create folders in its plug-in data folder. Logs would show errors. Did you copy the folders on the data part from my most recent package? The one which had BABS included...

Absolute Series Scanner (ASS): Seasons+Absolute mode series scanner managing subdirectories and AniDB type specials,with a logging off all files (skipped on top of root folder, then sorted one line per file with regex used and info, all series sorted alphabetically) and one with the filelist to reproduce the library on my end with dummy files. It also add all files and recognise specials pretty accurately.

http AniDB Metadata Agent (HAMA): Some good info there, will have to re-write it at some point... Data folders are kinda mandatory... Huge libraries can fetch 10gb in space. If you have no poster but other metadata is showing, create "Plug-in Support/Data/com.plexapp.agents.hama/DataItems" agent folders as indicated in the readme on GitHub

Impressed by the agent recognition rate? Consider donating few euros through Paypal: Absolute Series Scanner + HTTP AniDB Metadata Agent. (Donators: xnaas, Sven-7, Niegen, Vorador, Fratal, T. Mayville,  A. Estremera, KJKingJ. Thanks guys)

• floatymanfloatyman Posts: 9Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hey ZeroQI, could you please post some screen shots of your naming/folder structure and also results in Plex (particularly specials)?

I am having a hard time getting things to work how I think they should be and I just want to compare our sources and results to see if I am missing something or have unrealistic expectations.

• sparanoidsparanoid Posts: 7Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited May 2014

@ZeroQI: Thanks! everything work for me now!

@floatyman:

Here's how I mange files:

[attachment=30768:Screenshot 2014-05-10 16.18.08.png]

How it looks in Plex:

[attachment=30769:Screenshot 2014-05-10 16.19.05.png]

[attachment=30770:Screenshot 2014-05-10 16.19.12.png]

[attachment=30771:Screenshot 2014-05-10 16.19.18.png]

HAMA settings:

[attachment=30767:Screenshot 2014-05-10 15.43.55.png]

I hope these may help you.

edited May 2014
    @SpaED2oid: Thanks for the documented answer... Am on hollidays with a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 so couldn't reply like on a PC nor could i have replied better... I can see you use Kanjis titles and the description shows the serie Web links at the end which means you use the latest code on GIT.

Might change the code to show 'Opening 1' or Similar if not in anidb if using the special episode numbering...

I am also considering modifying BABS To allow for AniDB names like OP1, S2 directly...

This agent is only posted here so I appreciate the feedback and seeing Kanjis support used...

NO GAME NO LIFE show OP1 ED2 as specials on AniDB.net so using s00e101 and s00e102 instead of 200 and 201 will get info scrapped and showing the right anidb title.

Absolute Series Scanner (ASS): Seasons+Absolute mode series scanner managing subdirectories and AniDB type specials,with a logging off all files (skipped on top of root folder, then sorted one line per file with regex used and info, all series sorted alphabetically) and one with the filelist to reproduce the library on my end with dummy files. It also add all files and recognise specials pretty accurately.

http AniDB Metadata Agent (HAMA): Some good info there, will have to re-write it at some point... Data folders are kinda mandatory... Huge libraries can fetch 10gb in space. If you have no poster but other metadata is showing, create "Plug-in Support/Data/com.plexapp.agents.hama/DataItems" agent folders as indicated in the readme on GitHub

Impressed by the agent recognition rate? Consider donating few euros through Paypal: Absolute Series Scanner + HTTP AniDB Metadata Agent. (Donators: xnaas, Sven-7, Niegen, Vorador, Fratal, T. Mayville,  A. Estremera, KJKingJ. Thanks guys)

@ZeroQI

I noticed that AniDB also has Kanji strings for person:

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=creator&creatorid=6692

I hope there could be a settings that retrieve the Kanji version for credits.

Thanks!

Unfortunatly in AniDB serie XML (example: http://api.anidb.net:9001/httpapi?request=anime&client=hama&clientver=1&protover=1&aid=2656), the creator names are like that:

<creators>
    <name id="735" type="Animation Work">Gonzo</name>
    <name id="1793" type="Character Design">Iijima Hiroya</name>
    <name id="102" type="Direction">Kizaki Fuminori</name>
    <name id="1793" type="Chief Animation Direction">Iijima Hiroya</name>
    <name id="22332" type="Music">The RZA</name>
    <name id="11136" type="Original Work">Okazaki Takashi</name>
    </creators>

I would have to load another xml to do the name translation using the main name in Kanji, so it's a 'no' for now, as i prefer more series without getting banned that less series but with creator name in kanjis... It can be done however...

Can you rename s00e200 and s00e201 in s00e101 and s00e102 instead and see if this scraps better ?

edited May 2014
    ZeroQI wrote on May 10 2014, 10:04 PM: »

Unfortunatly in AniDB serie XML (example: http://api.anidb.net:9001/httpapi?request=anime&client=hama&clientver=1&protover=1&aid=2656), the creator names are like that:

<creators>
    <name id="735" type="Animation Work">Gonzo</name>
    <name id="1793" type="Character Design">Iijima Hiroya</name>
    <name id="102" type="Direction">Kizaki Fuminori</name>
    <name id="1793" type="Chief Animation Direction">Iijima Hiroya</name>
    <name id="22332" type="Music">The RZA</name>
    <name id="11136" type="Original Work">Okazaki Takashi</name>
    </creators>

I would have to load another xml to do the name translation using the main name in Kanji, so it's a 'no' for now, as i prefer more series without getting banned that less series but with creator name in kanjis... It can be done however...

Can you rename s00e200 and s00e201 in s00e101 and s00e102 instead and see if this scraps better ?

Here's how it looks:

[attachment=30804:Screenshot 2014-05-11 09.51.47.png]

In fact these two videos are PV (promo video), not OP and ED, so I think Plex should have more naming support for special clips.

@Sparanoid: Sorry for the mistake, i just can't read japenese, but the specials numbering works as expected.

I am working on translating AniDB numbering (OP1, ED2, T1, S1, P1, O1) currently by modifying BABS

. OPs/EDs "C": Season 0 Episodes 101-199
       . Trailers "T": Season 0 Episodes 201-299
       . Parodies "P": Season 0 Episodes 301-399
       . Other "O": Season 0 Episodes 401-499

Currently, one has to put s00e101 for the first opening, and i would prefer "OP1" but hey, even the genius Anidb.net mod agent i use the xml tvdb anidb translation table does it this way, but i will make it better. Specials can reside in a folder "Specials", "Season 0" or the root already.

Improvement request are welcome, although i don't know what do add, and some people are not aware i believe that these logs exists:

For me they are in "/volume1/Plex/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-in Support/Data/com.plexapp.agents.hama/DataItems/"

. Missing Episodes.htm: missing episodes log (Ex: aid: 09927, Title: 'Love Live! School Idol Project (2014)', Missing Episodes: )

. TVDB.log: tvdb poster missing and summary missing (Ex: tvdbid: 079360 'Eureka Seven Ao' No English posterEureka Seven AoRestrictions)

. AniDB.htm: anidb poster missing, no summary present (Ex: Aid: 9927 No summary presentAniDB)

. anime-list.htm: studio mapping in xml (EX: Aid: 02100 'Jigoku Sensei Nube' has no matching tvdbid ('unknown') in mapping fileSubmit bug report)

. Theme Songs: Local cache of all tv themes (indexed by anidb id. Anybody motivated to do a pack?)

. TVDB: folder repository of all posters downloaded for cache purposes. All folders NEED to be created, not on GIT, present in last release zip.

. Studio icons... anybody to do a pack? [Info in post https://forums.plex.tv/topic/77636-release-http-anidb-metadata-agent-hama/?p=451061]

i already only log single identical strings (not yet done: remove old entry by searching anidbid and replace log)

I am thinking of  creating a log per type of errors:

. Anidb: summary missing, studio missing

. Anime-list: studio removal (when in the xml and anidb) and conflict (differs in anidb and the xml), missing tvdbid

. tvdb: overview missing, poster missing

Anybody use logs ? Any idea for improving them ? 

• Mord_SithMord_Sith Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

First I'd like to say great job to the producers of HAMA, I used 0.4 with moderate success (required a lot of manual messing around, but eventually got there) and now I'm trying to spin up a new box, and it seems that this version isn't downloading images at all.

Names are being changed to their japanese variants, but no posters are being grabbed from TVDB or ANIDB, any clues as to why that might be?

edited May 2014
    Installation
    ============

Get the latest zip package in the thread: Link. It does contain most data folders to create. 

- Windows Windows XP, Server 2003, Home Server: C:\Documents and Settings\yourusername\Local Settings\Application Data\Plex Media Server\Plug-Ins\
         - Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8:          %LOCALAPPDATA%\Plex Media Server\Plug-Ins\ (%LOCALAPPDATA% = C:\Users\XXXXX\AppData\Local\)
         - Mac OS X:                                     ~/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-Ins
         - Linux:                                        $PLEX_HOME/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-Ins
         - QNAP:                                         /share/MD0_DATA/.qpkg/PlexMediaServer/Library/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins
                                                         /root/Library/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins (also present here If running only)
         - Synology:                                     /volume1/Plex/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins
                                                         Plex/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins (In File Station, no console needed)

Go into the agent data folder ("com.plexapp.agents.hama") in ("plug-in Support/Data"):
         - Synology:                                     /volume1/Plex/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-in Support/Data/com.plexapp.agents.hama

Create the following folders in it:
       . AniDB Posters
       . Theme Songs
       . XMLs
       . TVDB:
         - "_cache/fanart/original"
         - "fanart/original"
         - "fanart/vignette"
         - "graphical"
         - "posters"
         - "seasons"
         - "text"

The XMLs are downloaded (cached for 2 weeks) and a copy is saved here and used in case of internet issue
       . anime-titles.xml        AniDB HTTP API, contain all anime titles, downloaded from http://anidb.net/api/anime-titles.xml.gz
       . anime-list-master.xml   ScudLee's AniDB to TVDB xml mapping file, give studio and episode mapping list for te episode overview, downloaded from https://raw.github.com/ScudLee/anime-lists/master/anime-list-master.xml
       . anime-movieset-list.xml ScudLee's movie collection (Because XBMC only support movie collection and the files were develloped for AniDB mod XBMC plugin), downloaded from https://raw.github.com/ScudLee/anime-lists/master/anime-movieset-list.xml

Agents can only write data in data folder as binary objects or as dictionaries, but cannot create folders unfortunately (if i am wrong, let me know)
    I use theses folders to cache all pictures, theme songs, since they are not cached by plex.
    This way, even if you recreate the whole Plex anime folder entry, you do not have to download the same file again.

Updating:
       . If no folder in data was created or data moved there and no new option was added to the agent settings, it will work

After restarting Plex servers, the new agent will be loaded and you will find all agents settings in the official framework agent settings window:
       . "Plex > Settings > Server > Agents > TV Shows > HamaTV > Agent settings"

Troubleshooting:
    ================
    Check the data folders are created and the agent is where it should be, paste the agent logs relevant section

Plex Logs:
       . Synology:                                       Agent logs:        /volume1/Plex/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Logs/PMS Plugin Logs/com.plexapp.agents.hama.log
                                                         Media Server logs: /volume1/Plex/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Logs/Plex Media Server.log
                                                         Media Scannerlogs: /volume1/Plex/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Logs/Plex Media Scanner.log

Hama specific html logs to allow to update databases for missing info or to list missing episodes
       . /volume1/Plex/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-in Support/Data/com.plexapp.agents.hama/DataItems/anime-list.htm
       . /volume1/Plex/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-in Support/Data/com.plexapp.agents.hama/DataItems/themes.htm
       . /volume1/Plex/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-in Support/Data/com.plexapp.agents.hama/DataItems/TVDB.htm
       . /volume1/Plex/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-in Support/Data/com.plexapp.agents.hama/DataItems/AniDB.htm
       . /volume1/Plex/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-in Support/Data/com.plexapp.agents.hama/DataItems/Missing Episodes.htm

To Do
    =====
       . Package of Studio Logos (see post here). Will not work on that but somebody else can
       . Package of Theme Songs supported, but none exist (name convention: anidbid.mp3). Plex use 30s songs but use seasons, so a package of songs capped at 30s should share the same legality. will not work on that but local loading works
       . Need to amend the code so that not putting folders still download posters albeit without caching
       . Need to split logs created so each contain one type of issue only (as overview missing in thetvdb flood poster missing messages for example)
       . Should i cache locally anidb XML? they are cached for 2 weeks so even if banned for a day, will allow to finish the next day...

• TazgodXTazgodX Posts: 30Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

excellent work! I finally have a working anime section!

Thanks

one quick question is there a way to get specials to show? one example is Hellsing Ultimate, it has 3 specials they are listed in AniDB as S15-S17

i have my episodes named "Hellsing Ultimate - S15 - Dawn A Supplementary of Hellsing"  it picks up all the other episodes no problem, but these specials it doesn't pick up. curious if there should be a special naming scheme to use or if there needs to be a feature request.

I have a few series that had a special after the original aired episodes and would like them listed if possible. 

Thanks again!

Specials are scrapped as season 0 and can be in the serie root folder or season 0 folder, or Specials folder.
    AniDB naming convention
    S15 = s00e15.
    OP1 = s00e101
    ED1 = s00e101 OP/ED +100 yes spotted issue there Ed scrapped as OP...
    T3 = s00e203 Trailers +200
    P1 = s00e301 Parodies +300
    O5 = s00e405 Others +400

I need to modify scrapper to do that seamlessly. Will need to make endings +150 so that both ed and OP1 gets scrapped separatly

• dirkheidenreichdirkheidenreich Posts: 7Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    ZeroQI wrote on May 15 2014, 10:25 AM: »
    Installation
    ============

Get the latest zip package in the thread: Link.

You forgot a ":" in your link (https://).

But first: Thank you very much for your effort and work, i really appreciate it. :)

Anyway, I am new to this anime-agent, I am testing it out right now, having here and there small problems.

With some Anime-series the agent finds the right anime but there is no info/poster in the metadata; strangely enough at most with 18+ restricted animes

Here is an excerpt from the log:

2014-05-15 22:36:09,936 (7fc1277fe700) :  DEBUG (runtime:717) - Handling request GET /:/plugins/com.plexapp.agents.hama/messaging/function/X0FnZW50S2l0OlNlYXJjaA__/Y2VyZWFsMQoxCmxpc3QKMApyMAo_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__
    2014-05-15 22:36:09,937 (7fc1277fe700) :  DEBUG (runtime:814) - Found route matching /:/plugins/com.plexapp.agents.hama/messaging/function/X0FnZW50S2l0OlNlYXJjaA__/Y2VyZWFsMQoxCmxpc3QKMApyMAo_/Y2VyZWFsMQoyCmRpY3QKZGljdAo0CnMyCmVuczQKbGFuZ3M3ClRWX1Nob3dzMTAKbWVkaWFfdHlwZWIwczYKbWFudWFscjEKczYKa3dhcmdzMTAKczE2CmRiM2RkMTkxMzdiY2M2M2ZzMTcKb3BlblN1YnRpdGxlc0hhc2hzMQoxczcKZXBpc29kZXMxCjFzOAplcGlzb2RpY3M0MgpCaWJsZSBCbGFjayBOZXcgVGVzdGFtZW50IFNoaW4gQmlibGUgQmxhY2tzNApzaG93czEKMXM2CnNlYXNvbnM0MAo2ZDQxY2RiZjliOTdlMmM5ZWE3M2Q1M2Y2MTUwMzIyZDFlMmRmMDYzczgKcGxleEhhc2hzMTk5CiUyRm1udCUyRmRhdGVuMDExJTJGYW5pbWVfc3ViYmVkJTJGQmlibGUlMjBCbGFjayUyMC0lMjBOZXclMjBUZXN0YW1lbnQlMjAoU2hpbiUyMEJpYmxlJTIwQmxhY2spJTIwKDIwMDQpJTJGQmlibGUlMjBCbGFjayUyMC0lMjBOZXclMjBUZXN0YW1lbnQlMjAtJTIwMDElMjAtJTIwUmV2aXZhbCUyMFs0ODBwJTIwWHZpRCUyME1QMyUyMDJjaF0lMkVhdmlzOApmaWxlbmFtZXM0CjIwMDRzNAp5ZWFyczcKMTUxMjE3N3M4CmR1cmF0aW9uczUKMjU4OTJzMgppZHIwCg__
    2014-05-15 22:36:09,937 (7fc1277fe700) :  INFO (agentkit:915) - Searching for matches for {'openSubtitlesHash': 'db3dd19137bcc63f', 'episode': '1', 'episodic': '1', 'show': 'Bible Black New Testament Shin Bible Black', 'season': '1', 'year': '2004', 'filename': '%2Fmnt%2Fdaten011%2Fanime_subbed%2FBible%20Black%20-%20New%20Testament%20(Shin%20Bible%20Black)%20(2004)%2FBible%20Black%20-%20New%20Testament%20-%2001%20-%20Revival%20[480p%20XviD%20MP3%202ch]%2Eavi', 'plexHash': '6d41cdbf9b97e2c9ea73d53f6150322d1e2df063', 'duration': '1512177', 'id': '25892'}
    2014-05-15 22:36:09,937 (7fc1277fe700) :  DEBUG (networking:172) - Requesting 'http://127.0.0.1:32400/library/metadata/25892/tree'
    2014-05-15 22:36:09,940 (7fc1277fe700) :  DEBUG (__init__:164) - === searchByName - Begin - ================================================================================================
    2014-05-15 22:36:09,941 (7fc1277fe700) :  INFO (__init__:166) - SearchByName (MediaContainer(art=None, noHistory=False, title1=None, title2=None, replaceParent=False),en,Bible Black New Testament Shin Bible Black,2004)
    2014-05-15 22:36:09,950 (7fc1277fe700) :  DEBUG (__init__:223) - SearchByName - exact search - checking title: 'Bible Black New Testament Shin Bible Black'
    2014-05-15 22:36:10,096 (7fc1277fe700) :  DEBUG (__init__:228) - SearchByName - Keyword search - Matching 'Bible Black New Testament Shin Bible Black' with: 'bible', 'black', 'new', 'testament', 'shin', 'bible', 'black'
    2014-05-15 22:36:10,218 (7fc1277fe700) :  DEBUG (__init__:231) - SearchByName - Keywords: testament (3), new (89), bible (5), shin (415), black (62), 
    2014-05-15 22:36:10,717 (7fc1277fe700) :  DEBUG (__init__:246) - searchByName - similarity with 'Bible Black New Testament Shin Bible Black': Shin 3x3 Eyes (13%), ****!! Ankoku no Hakai Shin (22%), Shinseiki Evangelion (22%), Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan - Tsuioku Hen (22%), Tenshi na Konamaiki (22%), Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan (25%), Hoshi no Koe (13%), Nanako Kaitai Shinsho (22%), Ayashi no Ceres (19%), Sakura Tsuushin (22%), Shin Chou Kyou Ryo: Condor Hero ( 8%), Otogi Story Tenshi no Shippo (19%), Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan - Seisou Hen (27%), Shinseiki Evangelion Gekijouban: The End of Evangelion (19%), Shinpi no Sekai El-Hazard (16%), Shin Cutey Honey (22%), Shin Kidou Senki Gundam Wing (16%), Blackmail (27%), Tokumu Sentai Shinesman (27%), Shin Kimagure Orange Road: Soshite, Ano Natsu no Hajimari (20%), 21-ji no Onna: Newscaster Katsuragi Miki (19%), Shinpi no Sekai El-Hazard 2 (13%), Seijun Kango Gakuin Shinjin Nurse "Yumi" Chigyaku no Kango Jisshuu (15%), Tenshi no Tamago (22%), Atashin`chi (19%), Shinseiki Evangelion Gekijouban: Shi to Shinsei (14%), Shin Tenchi Muyou! (22%), Divine Wind Thief Jeanne (22%), Shin Taketori Monogatari: 1000-nen Joou (16%), Black Heaven (25%), Sakura Taisen: Katsudou Shashin (16%), Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan - Ishinshishi e no Requiem (23%), Shin Shirayuki-hime Densetsu Pretear (22%), Ys - Tenkuu no Shinden: Adol Christin no Bouken (10%), Choujuushin Gravion (13%), Shingu: Secret of the Stellar Wars (22%), Ginga Ojou-sama Densetsu Yuna: Shin`en no Fairy (23%), Shin Kidou Senki Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz Tokubetsu Hen (18%), Shin Captain Tsubasa (27%), Gunparade March - The New War Song (16%), Bible Black (38%), Shinpi no Sekai El-Hazard TV (13%), Kishin Douji Zenki (13%), Black Magic M-66 (22%), Denshin Mamotte Shugogetten! (19%), Hadashi no Gen (19%), Kaleido Star: New Wings (22%), Legend of the Black Eye - Kokudohoh (11%), Tenshi no Shippo Chu! (19%), Black Jack (1996) (16%), Tenshi ni Narumon! (22%), Crayon Shin-chan (22%), Shin Seiki Inma Seiden (16%), Shin Seiki GPX Cyber Formula (22%), Kidou Shin Seiki Gundam X (25%), Gekijouban Di Gi Charat: Hoshi no Tabi (19%), Animation Seisaku Shinkou Kuromi-chan (13%), Blackmail 2 (27%), Fish in the Trap (19%), Bible Black Gaiden (36%), Shin Angel (19%), Legend of Lemnear: Jet Black Wings of Valkisas (13%), Shin Hurricane Polymer (16%), Crayon Shin-chan: Arashi o Yobu Eikou no Yakiniku Road (19%), Shin Choujin Densetsu Urotsukidouji Mataiden (17%), Shin Getter Robo Tai Neo Getter Robo (13%), New Dominion Tank Police (22%), New Mobile Report Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz (16%), Ankoku Shindenshou Takegami (22%), Shin (Change!!) Getter Robo - The Final Days of the World (21%), Senkaiden Houshin Engi (22%), Rokushin Gattai GodMars (16%), Rokushin Gattai GodMars (1982) (13%), Mahou Shinshi Gekijou Risky Safety ( 8%), Shin Kujakuou (11%), Shin Hokuto no Ken (25%), New Moomin (16%), Bondage Game: Shinsou no Reijou-tachi (19%), Shingetsutan Tsukihime (25%), Pocket Monsters: Maboroshi no Pokemon Lugia Bakutan (25%), Makai Toshi Shinjuku (22%), Shin Ace o Nerae! (19%), Chou Mashin Eiyuuden Wataru (13%), Asgaldh: Waikyoku no Testament (22%), Shinkon Gattai Godannar!! (16%), Rockman Hoshi ni Negai o (27%), Digimon Adventure 02: Zenpen Digimon Hurricane Jouriku!! - Kouhen Chouzetsu Shinka!! Ougon no Digimental (21%), Blackboard Jungle (25%), Shin Kaitei Gunkan (13%), Mobile Police Patlabor - The New Files (25%), Black Hole e no Michi (27%), Shin Megami Tensei: Tokyo Mokushiroku (16%), Kidou Shinsengumi Moeyo Ken (19%), Shin Hakkenden (13%), Toushinden (27%), YAT Anshin! Uchuu Ryokou (27%), Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu: Waga Yuku wa Hoshi no Taikai (17%), Legend of Galactic Heroes: Overture to a New War (22%), Chou Henshin Cosprayers (19%), PoPoLoCrois: A New Departure (16%), Choujuushin Gravion Zwei (13%), Shintaisou (Kari) The Animation: Yousei-tachi no Rondo (21%), NG Kishin Lamune & 40 (13%), NG Kishin Lamune & 40 EX Biku Biku Triangle Ai no Arashi Daisakusen (20%), NG Kishin Lamune & 40 DX Wakuwaku Jiku, Hono no Daisousasen (18%), Robotech: New Generation (22%), Unico: Black Cloud and White Feather (27%), Shin Reyon Densetsu: Shikkoku no Majin (19%), Toshin Toshi 2 (16%), Jinshin Yuugi (16%), Bakuhatsu Sunzen!! Tenshi no Countdown (25%), New Cackling Kitarou (16%), Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow (12%), Shin Majinden Battle Royal High School (13%), Genma Taisen: Shinwa Zen`ya no Shou (19%), New Lupin III (19%), New Jungle Emperor, Go Ahead Leo! (13%), The New Adventures of Kimba the White Lion (22%), Choushin Hime Dangaizer 3 (16%), Tetsuwan Atom: Shinsengumi (25%), Itoshi no Kotodama (19%), Shinzou Ningen Casshern (19%), Black Widow (25%), Shinkon Gattai Godannar!! Second Season (13%), Kishin Heidan (19%), The New Adventures of Gigantor (19%), Urotsukidoji: New Saga (16%), Choujuu Kishin Dancougar (16%), Shin Bible Black (61%), Chouju Kishin Dancougar: Hakunetsu no Shuushou (10%), Chouju Kishin Dancouga: God Bless Dancouga ( 5%), Choujuu Kishin Dancougar: Ushinawareta Mono-tachi e no Chinkonka (23%), Shin Grimm Meisaku Gekijou (16%), Locke the Superman: Shinsekai Sentai New World Command (25%), Ninin ga Shinobuden: The Nonsense Kunoichi Fiction (22%), Zoids Shin Seiki/Zero (19%), Rokushin Gattai GodMars: Juunanasai no Densetsu (14%), Monkey Punch Manga Katsudou Dai Shashin (11%), Animation Seisaku Shinkou Kuromi-chan 2 (11%), Pokemon: Advance Generation - Wishing Star of the Seven Nights (19%), Dashing Kappei (13%), Shinshaku Sengoku Eiyuu Densetsu Sanada Juu Yuushi (22%), Shin Getter Robo (19%), Diary of a Fishing Fool (22%), Saint Seiya: Jashin Eris (25%), Saint Seiya: Shinku no Shounen Densetsu (13%), Shin Calimero (13%), Tongari Boushi no Memole (16%), Watashi no Ashinaga Oji-san (22%), Chijoku Shinsatsushitsu (16%), Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Children (19%), Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Children - Light & Dark (17%), Oishinbo (16%), Onna Kyoushi Nijuusan-sai (16%), Onna Kyoushi: Nikutai Jugyou (13%), Hadashi no Gen 2 (19%), Romeo and The Black Brothers (16%), Shin Ruriiro no Yuki (11%), Tongari Boushi no Memole (1985) (13%), Hyper Shinobi Animation: Shadow (13%), Tsuki wa Higashi ni Hi wa Nishi ni: Operation Sanctuary (17%), Shin Bikkuriman (16%), Shin Maple Town Monogatari: Palm Town Hen (22%), Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken - Buchiyabure!! Shinsei 6 Daishougun (21%), Shinken Densetsu: Tight Road (22%), Gall Force: Shin Seiki Hen (25%), Fatal Fury 2: The New Battle (19%), Shinzo (11%), Shin Seiki GPX Cyber Formula Saga (13%), Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Super S - Sailor 9 Senshi Shuuketsu! Black-Dream-Hole no Kiseki (25%), Hana no Joshi Announcer: Newscaster Etsuko (19%), Kidou Senshi Z Gundam: A New Translation - Hoshi o Tsugu Mono (26%), Shin Angyou Onshi (19%), Wan Wan Chuushingura (22%), Maken Liner 0011 Henshin Seyo! (30%), Super Fishing Grander Musashi (11%), Black Gate: Kan`in no Gakuen (30%), Kishin Houkou Demonbane (19%), Alps Monogatari: Watashi no Annette (22%), Kinnikuman: New York Kikiippatsu! (19%), Shin Maple Town Monogatari: Palm Town Hen - Konnichiwa! Atarashii Machi (23%), Yume no Hoshi no Button Nose (16%), Kusatta Kyoushi no Houteishiki (22%), Black Jack (2004) (19%), Gekijouban Tottoko Hamtarou: Ham-Ham Hamuuja! Maboroshi no Princess (17%), Sakura Wars: The New Paris (19%), Kaleido Star ~New Wings~ EXTRA STAGE (19%), Shin Seiki GPX Cyber Formula Sin (13%), Shin Saishuu Chikan Densha (16%), Hoshi no Kirby (13%), Shin Seiki GPX Cyber Formula Earlydays Renewal (12%), Shin Seiki GPX Cyber Formula Zero (11%), Shin Seiki GPX Cyber Formula Double One (13%), Shin Seiki GPX Cyber Formula Graffiti ( 8%), New Story of Aura Battler Dunbine (16%), SF Shin Seiki Lensman (19%), Black Jack (22%), Shin Obake no Q-Tarou (22%), Shino-sensei no Yuuwaku Jugyou (13%), Black Lion (16%), Kore ga Watashi no Goshujin-sama (22%), Shinjin Tour Conductor Rina (11%), Black Jack Special: Inochi o Meguru 4-tsu no Kiseki (25%), Masou Kishin Cybuster (19%), Yawara! Sore Yuke Koshinuke Kids!! (22%), Space Battleship Yamato: The New Voyage (25%), Fushigi-boshi no Futago-hime (13%), Shin Kidou Senki Gundam W: Operation Meteor (11%), Shinshaku Sengoku Eiyuu Densetsu Sanada Juu Yuushi The Animation (21%), Eguchi Hisashi no Kotobuki Gorou Show ( 8%), Ankoku Shinwa (19%), Ame to Shoujo to Watashi no Tegami (25%), Gekijouban Naruto: Dai Gekitotsu! Maboroshi no Chitei Iseki Datte ba yo! (26%), Shin Kyuuseishu Densetsu Hokuto no Ken Raou-den Jun`ai no Shou (17%), Shin Kyuuseishu Densetsu Hokuto no Ken Yuria-den (14%), Shin Kyuuseishu Densetsu Hokuto no Ken Toki-den (12%), Crayon Shin-chan: Arashi o Yobu Yuuhi no Kasukabe Boys (19%), Eiga Crayon Shin-chan: Densetsu o Yobu Buriburi 3-punpokkiri Daishingeki (19%), Black Jack: Heian Sento (25%), Nijuushi no Hitomi (13%), Eguchi Hisashi no Nantoka Narudesho! (13%), In the Beginning: Stories from the Bible (22%), Chouon Senshi Borgman Second: Shin Seiki 2058 (15%), Shintaisou (Shin) (19%), Crayon Shin-chan: Arashi o Yobu Appare! Sengoku Daikassen (19%), Black Cat (19%), The Hakkenden: Shin Shou (27%), Roots Search: Shokushin Buttai X (22%), Shin Minashigo Hutch (19%), Shin Choubakumatsu Shounen Seiki Takamaru (21%), Shin Don Chuck Monogatari (16%), Kidou Shinsengumi Moeyo Ken TV (16%), Black Lagoon (22%), Lupin Sansei: Tenshi no Tactics - Yume no Kakera wa Koroshi no Kaori (18%), Bible Black Only Version (36%), Arashi no Yoru ni (16%), Black Jack: Futari no Kuroi Isha (27%), Genji Tsuushin Agedama (27%), Shinigami no Ballad (30%), Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (13%), The Black Woodcutter and the White Woodcutter (23%), Hoshi Neko Full House (11%), Kashi no Ki Mokku (22%), Eiga ATASHIn`CHI (22%), Mashin Eiyuuden Wataru (13%), Mashin Eiyuuden Wataru 2 (11%), The New Adventures of Pinocchio (19%), Hoshi no Ouji-sama Petit Prince (13%), Shin Mitsubachi Maaya no Bouken (27%), Kidou Senshi Z Gundam: A New Translation - Koibito-tachi (24%), Papillon Rose: New Season (19%), Armored Trooper Votoms: Shining Heresy (22%), Jigoku Sensei Nube: Kyoufu no Natsuyasumi! Ayashi no Umi no Densetsu! (26%), Kishin Houkou Demonbane (2006) (19%), Shin Kabukicho Story Hana no Asuka Gumi! (13%), Black & White (27%), Momotarou: Umi no Shinpei (22%), Yoshinaga-sanchi no Gargoyle (25%), Tenshi Nanka ja Nai (22%), Kidou Senshi Z Gundam: A New Translation - Hoshi no Kodou wa Ai (30%), Wanwan Celepoo Sore Yuke! Tetsunoshin (11%), Struck by Black Rain (13%), Juushin Riger (16%), Nishi no Yoki Majo: Astraea Testament (16%), Gensei Shugoshin P-hyoro Ikka (19%), Cream Lemon New Generation (16%), Toushindai My Lover: Minami Tai Mecha-Minami (13%), YAT Anshin! Uchuu Ryokou 2 (16%), Ginga Tetsudou 999: Kimi wa Senshi no You ni Ikirareruka!! (25%), Shinrei Kyoufu Report: Ushiro no Hyakutarou (13%), Ikusa Otome Valkyrie Shinshou: Anata ni Subete o Sasagemasu (19%), Fushigi-boshi no Futago-hime Gyu! (13%), Shinkai no Kantai: Submarine 707 (16%), Black Jack 21 (16%), Shin Kyouhaku 2 The Animation: Kizu ni Saku Hana Senketsu no Kurenai (17%), Black Blood Brothers (22%), Kinkyuu Hasshin Saver Kids (22%), Licca the Movie: Licca-chan to Yamaneko Hoshi no Tabi (18%), Shin Seiki Den Mars (19%), Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage (27%), Crayon Shin-chan: Arashi o Yobu Mouretsu! Otona Teikoku Gyakushuu (19%), Crayon Shin-chan: Action Kamen vs Haigure Maou (23%), Crayon Shin-chan: Buriburi Oukoku no Hihou (19%), Eiga Crayon Shin-chan: Unkokusai no Yabou (19%), Eiga Crayon Shin-chan: Densetsu o Yobu Odore! Amigo! (25%), Shin Pro Golfer Saru (11%), Kyuumei Senshi Nanosaver (22%), Shinkai Densetsu Meremanoid (19%), Eiga Crayon Shin-chan: Henderland no Daibouken (19%), Crayon Shin-chan: Ankoku Tamatama Daitsuiseki (19%), Eiga Crayon Shin-chan: Dengeki! Buta no Hizume Daisakusen (22%), Crayon Shin-chan: Bakuhatsu! Onsen Wakuwaku Daikessen (19%), Crayon Shin-chan: Arashi o Yobu Jungle (19%), Shin Takarajima (25%), Sunshine Sketch (22%), Shin Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams the Story ( 8%), Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation - Divine Wars (22%), Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica (13%), Oishinbo Nichibei Kome Sensou (22%), Oishinbo Kyuukyoku Tai Shikou, Chouju Ryouri Taiketsu!! (22%), Chou Gekijouban Keroro Gunsou 2 Shinkai no Princess de Arimasu! (20%), Kyuukyoku no Chef wa Oishinbo Papa (25%), Shin Dancouga (13%), Evangelion Shin Gekijouban: Jo (26%), Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai (16%), Emily Of New Moon (16%), Darker Than Black: Kuro no Keiyakusha (30%), Kishin Taisen Gigantic Formula (25%), Crayon Shin-chan: Arashi o Yobu Utau Ketsu dake Bakudan! (22%), Kono Hoshi no Ue ni (16%), Gasshin Sentai Mechander Robo (22%), 21 Emon: Sora Ike! Hadashi no Princess (19%), Shin Dokonjou Gaeru ( 8%), Shin Dokonjou Gaeru: Dokonjou Yumemakura ( 5%), Sakura Taisen: New York NY. (19%), Sentakuya Shin-chan (27%), Bavi Stock I: Hateshi Naki Hyouteki (25%), **** Ladies and the News (25%), Koutetsushin Jeeg (25%), Kateikyoushi no Onee-san The Animation: H no Hensachi Agechaimasu (21%), Shining Tears X Wind (16%), Shin Kyuuseishu Densetsu Hokuto no Ken Raou-den Gekitou no Shou (16%), Shinreigari: Ghost Hound (16%), Mugen Shinshi: Bouken Katsugeki Hen (16%), Shin SOS Dai Tokyo Tankentai (16%), Kishin Douji Zenki Gaiden: Anki Kitan (16%), Chinpui: Eri-sama Katsudou Daishashin (11%), Shin Karate Jigoku Hen (13%), New Dream Hunter Rem (22%), Hoshi no Ko Chobin (11%), Tsuyoshi Shikkari Shinasai (16%), Tentoumushi no Uta (25%), Hito no Kurashi no Hyakuman Nen: Mani Mani March (17%), New Hal & Bons (16%), Juushin Enbu: Hero Tales (16%), Aries: Shinwa no Seizakyuu (19%), Hoshi no Orpheus (11%), Shin Shounan Bakusouzoku Arakure Knight ( 5%), Ookami to Koushinryou (16%), Doraemon: Nobita no Shin Makai Daibouken - Shichinin no Mahou Tsukai (28%), Hoshi no Umi no Amuri (11%), Shin Ban Megami Tantei Vinus File (25%), Oshin (11%), Chibi Maruko-chan: Watashi no Suki na Uta (19%), Shin Kyojin no Hoshi (11%), New Yatterman (19%), Shin Seiki Duel Masters Flash (22%), Musashi no Ken (19%), Shina Dark: Kuroki Tsuki no Ou to Souheki no Tsuki no Himegimi (22%), Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Rei (16%), Mashin Eiyuuden Wataru: Owarinaki Toki no Monogatari (20%), Kankara Sanshin (25%), Shin Mashin Eiyuuden Wataru Majinzan (13%), Shougeki Shinsengumi (16%), Sore Ike! Anpanman: Kirakiraboshi no Namida (16%), Shin Reyon Densetsu: Mou Hitori no Flair (25%), Eiga Crayon Shin-chan: Chou Arashi o Yobu Kinpoko no Yuusha (18%), Violence Gekiga Shin David no Hoshi: Inma Densetsu (23%), Suashi no Houkago (19%), Dokushin Apartment Dokudami-sou (16%), Tenshi no Habataki Jun (16%), Mashin Eiyuuden Wataru: Soukaizan Eiyuu Densetsu (14%), Gekijouban Bleach: Fade to Black Kimi no Na o Yobu (36%), Black Butler (22%), Battle Spirits: Shounen Toppa Bashin (19%), Chou Gekijouban Keroro Gunsou: Gekishin Dragon Warriors de Arimasu! (22%), Shining May (16%), Shin Kyuuseishu Densetsu Hokuto no Ken Zero Kenshirou-den (14%), Shin Ringetsu (16%), Hajime no Ippo: The Fighting - New Challenger ( 8%), Ookami to Koushinryou II (16%), Evangelion Shin Gekijouban: Ha (27%), Shin Kyojin no Hoshi II (13%), Black God (13%), Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica: Crimson S ( 5%), Jinkou Shoujo: Henshin **** Android (22%), Higashi no Eden (19%), Zettai Yareru Greece Shinwa (22%), Nenbutsu Monogatari: Shinran-sama - Negai, Soshite Hikari (22%), The Story of a Holy Machine Wielder from Another World (15%), Kaede New Town (16%), Mitama Shinobi (25%), Shinjuku Shin-chan Patrol: Warui Otona ni Ki o Tsukete (18%), A Lot of Pine Wood (13%), Eiga Doraemon: Shin Nobita no Uchuu Kaitakushi (25%), Shin Mazinger Shougeki! Z Hen on Television (16%), Shin Koihime Musou (13%), Chii`s New Address (16%), Eiga Yes! Precure 5 Go Go! Okashi no Kuni no Happy Birthday (22%), Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas - Meiou Shinwa (16%), Gekijouban Yatterman: Shin Yattermecha Daishuugou! Omocha no Kuni de Daiketsudan Da Koron! (21%), Shinshuu Sudama Hen (13%), Seiken no Blacksmith (25%), Eiga Crayon Shin-chan: Otakebe! Kasukabe Yasei Oukoku (22%), Himitsukessha Taka no Tsume The Movie: Soutou wa Nido Shinu (18%), Mai Mai Shinko to Sennen no Mahou (16%), Higashi no Eden: Gekijouban I - The King of Eden (13%), Higashi no Eden: Gekijouban II - Paradise Lost (13%), Katsudou Shashin (19%), Darker Than Black: Ryuusei no Gemini (27%), Black Lagoon: Roberta`s Blood Trail (25%), Issunboushi no Shusse (19%), Yakeato no, Okashi no Ki (22%), Higashi no Eden: Air Communication (16%), Hoshi ni Negai o (19%), Kyoufu Shinbun (16%), Black Rock Shooter (22%), Yashinomi (13%), Shinsetsu Kachikachi Yama (16%), Shin Saru Kani Gassen (13%), Little Black Sambo versus the Tiger (30%), Little Black Sambo and his Twin Brother (30%), Shin Skyers 5 (13%), Nihon Manga Eiga Hattatsushi: Anime Shingajou (20%), Hoshi no Ko Poron (11%), Ashinaga Oji-san (16%), Shin Dousei Jidai: Hawaiian Breeze (13%), Renzoku Ningyou Katsugeki: Shin Sanjuushi (16%), Peach Command Shin Momotarou Densetsu (11%), Chou Seimeitai Transformers Beast Wars Metals: Convoy Daihenshin! (24%), Minami no Watashi no Heart ni Tacchi ****... (18%), Onmyouji Ayakashi no Megami: Inran Jubaku (16%), Itoshi no Betty Mamonogatari (19%), Shin Otokogi (11%), Chamebou Shin Gachou: Nomi Fuufu Shikaeshi no Maki (19%), Dekoboko Shin Gachou: Meian no Shippai (13%), Watashi no Shiranai Mesu no Kao (19%), Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch Special Edition - Black Rebellion (24%), Ninki no Shouten ni Tateru Gotou Shinpei (13%), Sekai Meisaku Gekijou Kanketsu Ban: Alps Monogatari Watashi no Annette (20%), Sekai Meisaku Gekijou Kanketsu Ban: Watashi no Ashinaga Oji-san (22%), World Masterpiece Theater Complete Edition: Romeo and the Black Brothers (25%), Shisei Sasshin (19%), Gekijouban Gintama: Shinyaku Benizakura Hen (25%), Meitantei Conan Magic File 3: Shin`ichi to Ran Mahjong Pai to Tanabata no Omoide (19%), Shinrei Tantei Yakumo (19%), Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei (16%), Meitantei Conan Magic File 2: Kudou Shin`ichi Nazo no Kabe to Kuro Lab Jiken (24%), Crayon Shin-chan: Chou Jikuu! Arashi o Yobu Ora no Hanayome (23%), Karigurashi no Arrietty (19%), Shin Koihime Musou: Otome Tairan (16%), Shinshou Genmukan (13%), Goulart Knights: Evoked the Beginning Black (29%), InuYasha - Black Tessaiga (22%), Kaitei Toshi no Dekiru Made (22%), Gegege no Kitarou: Youkai Tokkyuu! Maboroshi no Kisha (13%), Black Butler II (25%), Tsuyoshi Shikkari Shinasai: Tsuyoshi no Time Machine de Shikkari Shinasai (20%), Black Jack: Sora kara Kita Kodomo (19%), Bakugan Battle Brawlers: New Vestroia (16%), Hakuouki: Shinsengumi Kitan (24%), Yozakura Quartet: Hoshi no Umi (22%), Shin Koihime Musou Live Revolution ( 8%), Yoshino no Hime (13%), Shinryaku! Ika Musume (16%), Newmanoid Cam: Cam Castin (19%), Sore Ike! Anpanman: Black Nose to Mahou no Uta (13%), Gekijouban Metal Fight Beyblade vs Taiyou: Shakunetsu no Shinryakusha Sol Blaze (26%), Black Jack (2001) (27%), Sore Ike! Anpanman: Kyouryuu Nosshi no Daibouken (19%), Sore Ike! Anpanman: Inochi no Hoshi no Dolly (16%), Evangelion Shin Gekijouban: Q (27%), Kimagure Orange Road: Hurricane! Henshin Shoujo Akane (23%), Air Gear: Black Wings and Sleeping Forest - Break on the Sky (27%), Soukou Kyoshin Z-Knight (13%), Yakisobapanman to Black Sabotenman (23%), Sore Ike! Anpanman: Anpanman to Okashi na Nakama (22%), The Doraemons: Okashina Okashi na Okashinana? (18%), Eiga Doraemon: Shin Nobita to Tetsujin Heidan - Habatake Tenshi-tachi (24%), Shin Seiki Cream Lemon (19%), Hangyodon`s The Emperor`s New Clothes (13%), Kateikyoushi no Onee-san 2 The Animation: H no Hensachi Agechaimasu (21%), Pokemon: Black and White (22%), Gekijouban 3D ATASHIn`CHI Jounetsu no Chou Chounouryoku Haha Dai Bousou (16%), Gakkou no Kowai Uwasa: Shin Hanako-san ga Kita!! (17%), Hakuouki: Hekketsu-roku - Shinsengumi Kitan (13%), Jigokudou Reikai Tsuushin (19%), RahXephon Kansoukyoku: Kanojo to Kanojo Jishin to - Thatness and Thereness (17%), Thinking and Drawing: Nihon no Shinseiki Art Animation (23%), Anime Shounen Maid Curo-kun: Tenshi no Uta (13%), Ore wa Kanojo o Shinjiteru! (25%), Denshinbashira no Okaa-san (16%), Shin-Men (13%), Eiga Crayon Shin-chan: Arashi o Yobu Ougon no Spy Daisakusen (18%), Sailor Fuku Shinryou Tsumaka (16%), Tongari Boushi no Memole: Mariel no Housekibako (15%), Otona Joshi no Anime Time: Kawamo o Suberu Kaze (15%), Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai!! (22%), Kiki to Lala no Hoshi no Dance Shoes (22%), Henshin Gattai! 5 tsu no Atsuki Tamashii (13%), Pokemon The Movie: Black - Victini and Reshiram (13%), Shinryaku!? Ika Musume (16%), Jewelpet Sunshine (30%), Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kira (16%), Gekijouban Naruto Soyokazeden: Naruto to Mashin to Mitsu no Onegai Datte ba yo!! (25%), Tentoumushi no Otomurai (25%), Ultra B: Black Hole kara no Dokusaisha BB!! (22%), Young Alive!: iPS Cells for a New Future (13%), Busou Shinki Moon Angel (16%), Denshinbashira Elemi no Koi (19%), Black Rock Shooter (2012) (22%), Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan - Shin Kyoto Hen (22%), Shin Tennis no Ouji-sama (19%), Mass Effect: Ushinawareta Paragon (16%), Gensei Shugoshin P-hyoro Ikka OVA (13%), New Attacker YOU! (16%), Ryoku Tama Shinshi (22%), Kago Shintarou Anime Sakuhin Shuu (22%), Hoshi no Kirby Pilot (13%), Nagareboshi no Okurimono (19%), Eiga Crayon Shin-chan: Arashi o Yobu! Ora to Uchuu no Princess (18%), Eiga Precure All Stars New Stage: Mirai no Tomodachi (27%), Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan (19%), Black Jack Final (25%), Sekai no Hikari: Shinran Shounin (25%), Campione! Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou (19%), Arashi no Yoru ni: Himitsu no Tomodachi (13%), Shin Evangelion Gekijouban:|| (22%), Mukashi no Yoshida-kun: Himitsukessha Taka no Tsume Gaiden (16%), Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: My Gurren Is Shiny!! (15%), Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom - Dawn of the Shinsengumi (19%), Shinsekai yori (13%), Hoshi no Yuuenchi (13%), Shinryaku!! Ika Musume (16%), Shinpi no Hou (13%), Shin Hikari Shinwa: Palutena no Kagami (13%), Aoi Sekai no Chuushin de (22%), Shinken Semi Koukou Kouza (13%), Watashi no Coffee Samurai: Jihanki Teki na Kareshi (16%), Saitama Bousou Saizensen Flag! Shinimonogurui no Seishun!! (25%), Pokemon: Black & White 2 (22%), Busou Shinki (19%), The Idolmaster: Shiny Festa (27%), Mouretsu Pirates: Abyss of Hyperspace - Akuu no Shin`en (13%), High School DxD New (11%), Cat Story (Black) (27%), Eiga Precure All Stars New Stage 2: Kokoro no Tomodachi (25%), Tenshi no Drop (19%), Shingeki no Kyojin (13%), Eiga Crayon Shin-chan: Bakauma! B-Kyuu Gourmet Survival Battle!! (20%), Otona Joshi no Anime Time 2 (16%), Gekijouban Pocket Monsters: Best Wishes! - Shinsoku no Genosect: Mewtwo Kakusei (25%), Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kaku: Outbreak (16%), Black Dragon King and Asylum Baluster (16%), Gekijouban Toriko: Bishokushin no Special Menu (20%), Shin Agigongryong Dooly (11%), Bakushishi Gasshin Ziguru Hazeru (22%), Shingeki no Kyojin OAD (13%), Toriko no Chigiri: Kazoku no Tame ni Shintai o Sashidasu Ane to Imouto (22%), Shin Hitou Meguri (13%), Eiga Doraemon: Shin Nobita no Daimakyou - Peko to 5-nin no Tankentai (20%), Shin Gekijouban Initial D (22%), Himitsukessha Taka no Tsume The Planetarium: Burabura! Black Hole no Nazo (29%), Toki: Kono Hoshi no Mirai o Mitsumete (11%), Shashinkan (19%), Mikakunin de Shinkoukei (25%), Black Bullet (22%), Eiga Precure All Stars New Stage 3: Eien no Tomodachi (25%), Eiga Crayon Shin-chan: Gachinko! Gyakushuu no Robo To-chan (18%), One Week Friends (19%), Fuuun Ishin Dai Shougun (13%), Shin Tennis no Ouji-sama (2014) (13%), Ushinawareta Mirai o Motomete (16%), Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis (19%), Mou Hasamazu ni wa Irarenai: Hoshi ni Onegai Shitara Konna ni Okkiku Nacchatta! (21%), Avengers Confidential: Black Widow & Punisher (10%), Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? (22%), Shinmai Maou no Testament (30%), Shin Sei Yariman Gakuen Enkou Nikki The Animation (21%), Pocket Monsters XY Tokubetsu Hen: Saikyou Megashinka (22%), Mikakunin de Shinkoukei OAD (27%), Gekijouban Shingeki no Kyojin (19%), Wolf Girl & Black Prince (16%), World Fool News (13%), 
    2014-05-15 22:36:10,717 (7fc1277fe700) :  DEBUG (__init__:248) - === searchByName - End - =================================================================================================
    2014-05-15 22:36:10,759 (7fc1277fe700) :  DEBUG (runtime:918) - Response: [200] str, 201302 bytes
    2014-05-15 22:36:12,696 (7fc1277fe700) :  DEBUG (runtime:717) - Handling request GET /:/plugins/com.plexapp.agents.hama/messaging/function/X0FnZW50S2l0OlVwZGF0ZU1ldGFkYXRh/Y2VyZWFsMQoxCmxpc3QKMApyMAo_/Y2VyZWFsMQoxCmRpY3QKNwpzMgplbnM0CmxhbmdiMXM1CmZvcmNlbnMxMApwYXJlbnRHVUlEczcKVFZfU2hvd3MxMAptZWRpYV90eXBlczUKMjU4OTJzNApkYmlkczM4CmNvbS5wbGV4YXBwLmFnZW50cy5oYW1hOi8vMTY5Mz9sYW5nPWVuczQKZ3VpZHM0CjE2OTNzMgppZHIwCg__
    2014-05-15 22:36:12,697 (7fc1277fe700) :  DEBUG (runtime:814) - Found route matching /:/plugins/com.plexapp.agents.hama/messaging/function/X0FnZW50S2l0OlVwZGF0ZU1ldGFkYXRh/Y2VyZWFsMQoxCmxpc3QKMApyMAo_/Y2VyZWFsMQoxCmRpY3QKNwpzMgplbnM0CmxhbmdiMXM1CmZvcmNlbnMxMApwYXJlbnRHVUlEczcKVFZfU2hvd3MxMAptZWRpYV90eXBlczUKMjU4OTJzNApkYmlkczM4CmNvbS5wbGV4YXBwLmFnZW50cy5oYW1hOi8vMTY5Mz9sYW5nPWVuczQKZ3VpZHM0CjE2OTNzMgppZHIwCg__
    2014-05-15 22:36:12,697 (7fc1277fe700) :  DEBUG (model:32) - Loading model with GUID com.plexapp.agents.hama://1693?lang=en
    2014-05-15 22:36:12,697 (7fc1277fe700) :  DEBUG (model:223) - Deserializing from /var/lib/plexmediaserver/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Metadata/TV Shows/7/c5f2679e478d307d7d2849495c3a3f12b6e3fde.bundle/Contents/com.plexapp.agents.hama/Info.xml
    2014-05-15 22:36:12,698 (7fc1277fe700) :  DEBUG (networking:172) - Requesting 'http://127.0.0.1:32400/library/metadata/25892/tree'
    2014-05-15 22:36:12,701 (7fc1277fe700) :  DEBUG (__init__:310) - --- Begin

2014-05-15 22:36:12,701 (7fc1277fe700) :  DEBUG (__init__:311) - parseAniDBXml (<Framework.models.metadata.com_plexapp_agents_hama.TV_Show object at 0x34f1c50>, <Framework.api.agentkit.MediaTree object at 0x34f1710>, True)
    2014-05-15 22:36:12,701 (7fc1277fe700) :  DEBUG (__init__:314) - AniDB Serie XML: http://api.anidb.net:9001/httpapi?request=anime&client=hama&clientver=1&protover=1&aid=1693
    2014-05-15 22:36:12,706 (7fc1277fe700) :  DEBUG (networking:167) - Fetching 'http://api.anidb.net:9001/httpapi?request=anime&client=hama&clientver=1&protover=1&aid=1693' from the HTTP cache
    2014-05-15 22:36:12,710 (7fc1277fe700) :  CRITICAL (agentkit:974) - Exception in the update function of agent named 'HamaTV', called with guid 'com.plexapp.agents.hama://1693?lang=en' (most recent call last):
      File "/var/lib/plexmediaserver/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Framework.bundle/Contents/Resources/Versions/2/Python/Framework/api/agentkit.py", line 970, in _update
        agent.update(obj, media, lang, force)
      File "/var/lib/plexmediaserver/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Hama.bundle/Contents/Code/__init__.py", line 920, in update
        def update(self, metadata, media, lang, force ): self.parseAniDBXml(metadata, media, force,      False     )
      File "/var/lib/plexmediaserver/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Hama.bundle/Contents/Code/__init__.py", line 592, in parseAniDBXml
        elif "s"+defaulttvdbseason+"e"+str(epNumVal) in tvdbSummary:    tvdb_ep = "s"+defaulttvdbseason+"e"+str(epNumVal)
    ValueError

2014-05-15 22:36:12,711 (7fc1277fe700) :  DEBUG (model:218) - Serializing to /var/lib/plexmediaserver/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Metadata/TV Shows/7/c5f2679e478d307d7d2849495c3a3f12b6e3fde.bundle/Contents/com.plexapp.agents.hama/Info.xml
    2014-05-15 22:36:12,712 (7fc1277fe700) :  DEBUG (runtime:918) - Response: [200] str, 16 bytes

This agent use the titles and description from AniDB but the episode description and posters from TheTVDB

TheTVDB doesnt do HENTAI so no posters. Enable AniDB poster in agent settings and you will have AniDB one

For something like "Bible Black New Testament Shin Bible Black", "Shin Bible Black " or "Bible Black New Testament" would be the anidb direct match titles so you must have some mislabeled anime there for the non hentai missing posters, but please do search on anidb and thetvdb for posters before posting...

Thanks for including the log, but please attach it to the thread as a file next time, the line feed is lost pasting like that, and it is painful to read the thread with that block in...

You should put all your hentai in a separate folder not scrapped, or use my-anime-list plugin

i could write a workaround if you know of a database for anime posters for series like the ones missing posters...

Thanks for your answer.

I renamed those series and also did a manual "aid:"-search.

I am ok with no posters (altough i have checked the option for anidb-posters) but the description for the series is still missing.

Maybe I am missing a little point.

I have attached the log file.

edited May 2014

In the logs there is only one serie in that you specified with "aid:1693" ('Shin Bible Black') but it crashed miserably line 591 thus not completing and not updating the anidb serie summary. (crash line isn't precise, rely on the last string logged instead)

i labelled a folder "shin bible black" and put a episode 01 inside.

i searched like you using "aid:1693" and it worked, the summary, the cover...

I need to reproduce your file and folder structure to the letter.

Give me the exact folder name and filelist for this serie folder so i can create dummy files and label them the same.

Did you use the "__init__" on github? if not update and try again

Try to load http://api.anidb.net:9001/httpapi?request=anime&client=hama&clientver=1&protover=1&aid=1693 and save it. hama loads it from plex cache, but you might have been banned at some point, but the  cache last 2 weeks....

• TazgodXTazgodX Posts: 30Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited May 2014

i have one more slight issue, but i don't know if you can fix it. I like to name my Anime "Name - 00 - Title - Group - (CRC32) - Quality"

ex:

Angel Beats! - 07 - Alive - UTW - (E59A330B) - 720p

Gungrave - 02 - Young Dogs - TCL - (E34B789A) - 720p

Noir - 22 - Journey`s End - Exiled-Destiny - (E45A0330) - 576p

in the first example the problem is the CRC32 starts with E59 so the scanner thinks that this is episode 59 instead of correctly 7. It doesn't happen often and only when the CRC starts with "E" it seems. is there some way to leave the CRC in but have the scanner ignore that? or should i come up with a new naming scheme?

One more thing, do the XML files update themselves periodically? or should i be updating them?

-Thanks again!

ZeroQI wrote on May 16 2014, 12:33 AM: »

In the logs there is only one serie in that you specified with "aid:1693" ('Shin Bible Black') but it crashed miserably line 591 thus not completing and not updating the anidb serie summary. (crash line isn't precise, rely on the last string logged instead)

i labelled a folder "shin bible black" and put a episode 01 inside.

i searched like you using "aid:1693" and it worked, the summary, the cover...

I need to reproduce your file and folder structure to the letter.

Give me the exact folder name and filelist for this serie folder so i can create dummy files and label them the same.

Did you use the "__init__" on github? if not update and try again

Try to load http://api.anidb.net:9001/httpapi?request=anime&client=hama&clientver=1&protover=1&aid=1693 and save it. hama loads it from plex cache, but you might have been banned at some point, but the  cache last 2 weeks....

/mnt/daten011/anime_subbed/Bible Black New Testament/Bible Black New Testament - 01.mkv

/mnt/daten011/anime_subbed/Bible Black New Testament/Bible Black New Testament - 06.mkv

I also tried

/mnt/daten011/anime_subbed/Shin Bible Black/Shin Bible Black - 01.mkv

but with no success.

Yes, I use the "__init__" from github.

Stupid question from me, but where do I have to save that xml-file? http://api.anidb.net:9001/httpapi?request=anime&client=hama&clientver=1&protover=1&aid=1693

Is it correct that the anime-list-master.xml, anime-movieset-list.xml and anime-titles.xml are found in:

/var/lib/plexmediaserver/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-in Support/Data/com.plexapp.agents.hama/DataItems/XMLs

and

/var/lib/plexmediaserver/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Hama.bundle/Contents/Resources/anime-lists ?

Those files are not identical. Maybe i screwed something up there...

edited May 2014

@TazgodX: add new regex in scanner for your naming convention since you didn't use brackets... nothing to do with Hama. The XML update automatically now and cached for 2 weeks and saved in data folder

@dirk...: Xmls now update automatically but use 2 week cache and save a copy in data folder every tine so you know what the Xml content is... no need for anime-lists folder anymore, can't force local load anymore.

You don't need to save the Xml but wanted to see if content was loading in case you were temp banned
    Honestly it's tricky to troubleshoot sine it works for me...

If the file show up correctly then the scanner is out of the loop. I actually used S - BABS.py since it's compatible in behaviour when no tvdb.id is present

I created Bible Black New Testament/Bible Black New Testament - 01.mkv to 06.mkv, i get serie title, anidb poster, no episode summary because tvdb doesn't have hentai... seem to be just you, and i don't know why...

Logs seem to point at my code crashing. sure you have the data folders created ?