If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

[Release] HTTP Anidb Metadata Agent (HAMA)

1757677787981»

Comments

• studyfrancostudyfranco Posts: 8Members ✭✭

@ZeroQI

• Now I use this new field : "vostfr", "HEVC", "VOSTFR", "(Bonus inclus)", "(BD 1920x1080)", "10Bits-WKN", "WKN", "(Complet)", "Despair-Paradise", "Shanks@", "Vostfr", "[720p]", "10Bits", "(TV)", "[DragonMax]", "INTEGRALE", "+", "MKV", "MULTI", "DragonMax", "Zone-Telechargement.Ws", "Zone-Telechargement"
    • I give up this item. I have just create a folder. I have just lot of problem when I have DVD bonus.

• This is a big problem. I think send a question on anidb if it possible to regroup anim by series. (And possibility to improve your code by search the serie on the folder name)

• I have install your beta branch. I send the log to attach this one on post.
      I think I need to explain my architecture folder : Serie -> group of anim -> Season Or Arc -> Episod.
      For exemple : Dragon ball -> Dragon Ball Z -> Arc -> Episode another exemple Danganronpa -> Dangaron 3 -> Arc -> Episode

• It's finally the same problem. I search a solution for this point.

The log files are here.

• ZeroQIZeroQI Posts: 1,225Members ✭✭✭

@studyfranco You cannot have season extras. they have to be in 'Specials' (or season 0) folder and properly named or in 'Extras' folder and they will be skipped. If you really want season extras and "2.5" ep numbering, please switch to Emby (former XBMC). You are not following specials naming practices

"This is a big problem": No it's really not. you can stream the episode and watch the bonus, just at the wrong place. Anybody else would have move these useless files (since even tvdb does not record dvd extras metadata) in an "Extras" folder at the same level as the seasons
    "I think send a question on anidb if it possible to regroup anim by series." AniDB.net already do that through related series and i use that in their series xml to create collections which can be used to display all related series.

Dragon ball -> Dragon Ball Z -> Arc -> Episode. That is a gouping folder (dragon ball)

• if it doesn't start with Arc but just finish with arc it will be not be considered an arc folder. I will amend it in next scanner version
    • Did you add dragon ball as additional root folder to your Plex anime library?

Absolute Series Scanner (ASS): Seasons+Absolute mode series scanner managing subdirectories and AniDB type specials,with a logging off all files (skipped on top of root folder, then sorted one line per file with regex used and info, all series sorted alphabetically) and one with the filelist to reproduce the library on my end with dummy files. It also add all files and recognise specials pretty accurately.

http AniDB Metadata Agent (HAMA): Some good info there, will have to re-write it at some point... Data folders are kinda mandatory... Huge libraries can fetch 10gb in space. If you have no poster but other metadata is showing, create "Plug-in Support/Data/com.plexapp.agents.hama/DataItems" agent folders as indicated in the readme on GitHub

Impressed by the agent recognition rate? Consider donating few euros through Paypal: Absolute Series Scanner + HTTP AniDB Metadata Agent. (Donators: xnaas, Sven-7, Niegen, Vorador, Fratal, T. Mayville,  A. Estremera, KJKingJ. Thanks guys)

@ZeroQI

I follow your instruction.

• Extras folder are created. But I have no result.

• Specials folder are good. I follow the TVDB convention.

• For Danganronpa And monogatari. I wiil follow AniDB convention. I create grouping folder.

I will come back. In january. Thank you !
    Nice christmas !

@studyfranco Extras folders are ignored, but you put most dvd extras there as tvdb and anidb won't generally list them unless it's a special episode... Pics look good apart from Rosen Maiden 2013. that sould be a separate serie, even for thetvdb (but showing in french and dutch only for some reason https://www.thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=271440&lid=17)

Absolute Series Scanner (ASS): Seasons+Absolute mode series scanner managing subdirectories and AniDB type specials,with a logging off all files (skipped on top of root folder, then sorted one line per file with regex used and info, all series sorted alphabetically) and one with the filelist to reproduce the library on my end with dummy files. It also add all files and recognise specials pretty accurately.

http AniDB Metadata Agent (HAMA): Some good info there, will have to re-write it at some point... Data folders are kinda mandatory... Huge libraries can fetch 10gb in space. If you have no poster but other metadata is showing, create "Plug-in Support/Data/com.plexapp.agents.hama/DataItems" agent folders as indicated in the readme on GitHub

Impressed by the agent recognition rate? Consider donating few euros through Paypal: Absolute Series Scanner + HTTP AniDB Metadata Agent. (Donators: xnaas, Sven-7, Niegen, Vorador, Fratal, T. Mayville,  A. Estremera, KJKingJ. Thanks guys)

• T-BladeT-Blade Posts: 4Members

@ZeroQI

Hey, i am having issues with my Anime Movie folder not getting any poster updates.
    I followed your guide and even updated to your latest master version. Everything works fine in my series (hamatv) but using Hama movies causes it to get all the metadata, movie name etc.
    Is there something i am forgetting to fix the posters?

this is for all movies i have listed there, i just did a restart and did 1 movie to not have to much unneeded lines in the logs.

Otherwise great job with your plugin! It has been a real help to sort out my anime.

@T-Blade i can see no errors in logs and believe i already solved it in beta branch

@ZeroQI
    So in other words, update to the beta branch? :)
    I will give it try and get back to you. Hope there are no real issues with using the beta though.

This is what it looks like atm

Look like it did not help, no posters or banners added again. Do you need any other logs?

former logs show "Neppuu Kairiku Bushi Road" having an anidb poster so if it's not displayed you probably have an ad-aware software blocking all urls with "banner" in it for example...

you should now have a log per plex entry in agent data folders i would need that or hama general logs as the logging is per field and more complete. I need that to see what actually happens especially as i improved greatly hte logging in the beta branch

the D:\PlexData\Plex Media Server\Plug-in Support\Data\com.plexapp.agents.hama\DataItems_Logs\Movies
    is empty
    I have the hama log however, did 2 times a refresh of metadata. 1 time as normal, another time with my antivirus disabled (just in case / only software that might block anything)

yeah latest agent beta branch seem to have logging issues for movies, need to amend the code, will do asap. Logging will be with seperate files for search update, scanner and filelist. Movie libraries get impacted a bit more empirically since i don't use them myself, my apologies.