We will be performing plex.tv database server maintenance starting 22:00 Pacific Time on Wednesday, June 28 (05:00 GMT, June 29). It is expected to last ~1.5 hours. See http://status.plex.tv/incidents/c1t6djj5vq9r
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

By Folder on top

superdeformedsuperdeformed Members, Plex Pass Posts: 1

Is there any way to get the "By Folder" row to appear on the top of my Library?

PMS: Windows 7

Player: Roku 3

Thanks for any help!

Tagged:

Comments

• ljunkieljunkie Plex Dev Team Members, Plex Employee, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Posts: 4,799 Plex Employee
    Yea, go to prefs, section display, re-order rows.
  • roakeroake Members, Plex Pass Posts: 3 ✭✭
    ljunkie wrote on October 22 2013, 3:37 AM: »

Yea, go to prefs, section display, re-order rows.

view by folder is not an option for me.  can I see a screen shot?  I don't know why I can't have it on top instead at the very end.  thx

• martinundmartinund Members Posts: 8 ✭✭

@superdeformed said:
    Is there any way to get the "By Folder" row to appear on the top of my Library?

Even better, is there a way, either at the server or at the client, of making "By Folder" the default view so you don't see new titles in the order that they were added to the library (that has to be the most pointless way of displaying it because it is rarely of any relevance to the person what wants to show a given movie or TV programme).