If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

NO CONTACT NUMBER

I PURCHASE PLEX AND TO THIS DAY HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO WATCH NOT ONE MOVIE. TO MAKE MATTER WORSE THERE IS NO CONTACT NUMBER TO CALL FOR HELP. I'M OUR OF $29 BUT WILL NEVER DEAL WITH PLEX AGAIN.

Comments

• sch1308sch1308 Posts: 62Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Why would you need a phone number? They don't have a call center or anything. 

PMS on Unraid 6.1 47TB space, 16HD's
  • PinkyThePiggyPinkyThePiggy Posts: 235Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Considering this is your first and only post, you obviously have not asked for any help yet. Also there is an email (I forget what it is) but you can sometimes get a refund on your plexpass. On top of that, plexpass is only required for beta features and syncing (which is also still betaish). The regular server and desktop clients are completely free.

What you should do is post in the forum for your particular server OS type (windows, mac, linux etc) with as many details as possible and someone would likely be able to help you figure it out.

Plex Server: Arch w/ ZFS Root partition, i5-3470, 16GB RAM, 6-2 TB Hard Drives in RAID Z2 (ZFS)

Plex Clients: Galaxy S3, iPhone 4S, Plex/Web, RasPlex, PHT on craptop, Roku 2

• kevinmasterkevinmaster Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

same thing i purchase multiple plex on my every device then now the server are not working on my qnap device keep looking for servers, there no supports, no contact the forums are not helping

• WilhelmStrokerWilhelmStroker Posts: 1,631Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

@kevinmaster said:
    same thing i purchase multiple plex on my every device then now the server are not working on my qnap device keep looking for servers, there no supports, no contact the forums are not helping

This is your first post, so I'm not sure why you think the forums are not helping. If you post your issue in the relevant place with as much information as possible I'm sure someone will come along and assist.

• Notlikely23Notlikely23 Posts: 7Members ✭✭

Plex Media server no longer loading

No support # WTF

Tried to ask a question, would post.

Tried to email Tech support, redirected.

NOT HAPPY!

Was working fine for a month!

• hthighwayhthighway Posts: 6,545Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Ninja

@Notlikely23 said:
    Plex Media server no longer loading

What OS are you using?
    Which version of PMS?
    Can you gather and post the server logs?

Have you looked through this guide?
    https://support.plex.tv/hc/en-us/articles/204604227-Why-can-t-the-Plex-app-find-or-connect-to-my-Plex-Media-Server-

• Paul
  • WPercifulWPerciful Posts: 8Validating ✭✭

I want my money back. I'm not troubleshooting a product. I paid for lifetime membership and it stoped working the next day. I can not believe there is no number to call, no support team and that I'm reduced to using a FORUM! I PAID for this app!!

I'm absolutely inraged that they can get away with no contact number! With taking money and having NO support. Forum's are not support but SELF-service!

THIEVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• OttoKernerOttoKerner Posts: 25,184Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Ninja
    Help others too - by reporting back with your results!
    Have you checked the Documentation before posting a question in the forums?
    Use the SEARCH function before starting a new thread!
    No PMs unless requested, please! Do not use 'verbose' logging