If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

hdmi switch problems

plawsworthplawsworth Posts: 7Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

just installed rasplex on my new unit and connected to the 2-port switch i'm using to forward the signal to my soundbar that only has one hdmi port. Used to have a boxee box + xbox 360 connected and it worked just fine. but the rasplex doesn't work with the switch. I put the tv to HDMI2 and the soundbar to HDMI mode and does not get any image/sound. But when connecting the rasplex straight to HDMI3 it works fine. I also noted that when connecting the rasplex unit to the hdmi switch the tv find two CEC units (called Anynet+ on samsung) XBOX and RASPLEX so some kind of signal goes through. But when I choose them nothing happens more that it tries to connect and gets no connection. Might it be some kind of setting for the video settings in rasplex or is it the raspberry pi that is incompatible with switches? 

Comments