Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

number of users per plexpass

Hi,

i recently got the paid plex pass, is there any way sharing with family members?

do we all need the same user and password account? i want to be able to recommend to each other and see if each watched the media.

in the same time i want all the computers content to show in all the users, is it possibol? how?

thanks,

Comments

• mcodemcode Members, Plex Pass Posts: 6 Plex Pass

I would also like to know if the multiuser support is going to be added?  I want my entire family to have access to channels but omit them from movies that are R-Rated.  I am using multiple accounts for that today and pick certain libraries for them but they cannot sync and cannot see channels.

• Hadi.bazzounHadi.bazzoun Members, Plex Pass, Plex Pro Installer Posts: 3 Plex Pass

Hello @shimshon are you still using plex, now you can share movies with Family and with Friends
    Two options
    Kind Regards