Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Plex Film Club: discussing movies

aeonxaeonx Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Posts: 1,325 Plex Ninja
edited March 1 in Plex Film Club

How about people interested in the Plex Film Club choose a movie every weekend (or every second weekend) via a democratic poll in these forums, and then we watch it together and discuss it? In separate places of course, as we are spread all over the globe and I don't want to get murdered with an axe. But we could join an IRC chat while watching the movie, or a VOIP channel so we could have some live commentary/fun while watching. :)

Comments

• gwizgwiz Members Posts: 8

First of all, I take offense with your "murdered with an axe" statement.  Just 'cause I'm a stranger that walks around with an axe doesn't mean I'll kill ya if you let me into your home.  Well, not as long as you have a good single-malt to offer your guests and ain't screening any romantic comedies.

With that said, I'm all in, scheduling permitting.  Cleaning my cutlery is sometimes time consuming :)

• aeonxaeonx Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Posts: 1,325 Plex Ninja

Awesome! Glad to have you on board. Let's see if there are some others interested in joining.  :)

• aeonxaeonx Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Posts: 1,325 Plex Ninja
    edited March 2014

Alright, I think it's fair to say interest is limited. Maybe when the tandem feature is introduced in Plex.  :)

• naviifannaviifan Members Posts: 30 ✭✭
    edited March 12

It's a good idea.