Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Mag 250 / 260 iptv box

Following the loss of English tv in Spain people have been searching for a solution in iptv. The Mag 250 has a linux os and the 260 uses Android. I dont think you can add apps. Does anyone know if Plex works or is compatible with either of these boxes?

Comments

• AkiorAkior Posts: 14Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

UP.
    They got some new portal with app kit
    http://community.infomir.eu/

Can someone add plex app for mag, or says that it impossible ?

• nickm11nickm11 Posts: 136Members ✭✭

I'd love that too.

• dj_beirutdj_beirut Posts: 3Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Same here.. ALOT of people use that MAG devices. would be awesome with a plex plugin.

• liutas4x4@gmail.comliutas4x4@gmail.com Posts: 1Members

May be we are wrong? Is it possible what some existing Linux version (for embedded devices, as for example), already is compatible with MAG250?

• tuckerovituckerovi Posts: 17Members Plex Pass

I have added the link for plex server to my mag254 box, and am able to access as far as the login screen, but when clicking on sign in, it does nothing apart from refresh and then change to log out, no credentials have been added either, I have also tried using a token like an SSO access point, but still nothing, has anyone had success adding a token to mag and getting access?