Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

[REL] HDHomeRun Viewer

1878889909193»

Comments

  • zyninezynine Members, Plex Pass Posts: 622 Plex Pass

    @sjones0812 said:
    Anyone one else seeing "Not enough bandwidth for any playback of this item. Cannot convert to below the minimum bandwidth of 103kbps"

    I have a 300/300 MB Fios connection, i7-6700 machine and an HDHR Extend.

    HDHR Viewer 2 (1.1.1)

    Any ideas?

    Client? Playback Quality?

    PMS: i5-3570K + Windows 10 | Clients: Android, ChromeCast, FireTV, iOS, Roku, Web.
    HDHR Viewer V2 (HDHomeRun Viewer) HDHomeRun + Plex
    HDHR Viewer V2 Deinterlace profiles and Android fix Deinterlace for HDHR Viewer V2
    Enable Markdown support in old forum post

  • zyninezynine Members, Plex Pass Posts: 622 Plex Pass
    edited June 11

    @wejergang@gmail.com said:
    Hi guys,

    Please see my below question. Is the possible?

    esmarq has answered your questions.

    Possible, but not recommended. Too much bandwidth and setup required. With that current setup, maybe only 1 stream will work. No guarantee that streaming will be smooth either.

    PMS: i5-3570K + Windows 10 | Clients: Android, ChromeCast, FireTV, iOS, Roku, Web.
    HDHR Viewer V2 (HDHomeRun Viewer) HDHomeRun + Plex
    HDHR Viewer V2 Deinterlace profiles and Android fix Deinterlace for HDHR Viewer V2
    Enable Markdown support in old forum post

  • zyninezynine Members, Plex Pass Posts: 622 Plex Pass

    @IamSpartacus said:
    Is Favorites broken? None of my favorites that I've setup in my HDHR show up in the Favorites option. It's shows there are zero favorites.

    What version of plugin are you using?

    PMS: i5-3570K + Windows 10 | Clients: Android, ChromeCast, FireTV, iOS, Roku, Web.
    HDHR Viewer V2 (HDHomeRun Viewer) HDHomeRun + Plex
    HDHR Viewer V2 Deinterlace profiles and Android fix Deinterlace for HDHR Viewer V2
    Enable Markdown support in old forum post

  • killpilotkillpilot Members, Plex Pass Posts: 38 Plex Pass
    edited June 13

    hi zynine,

    i have a issue with the news version of HD viewer V2 (version 1.1.1), i have a plex media server windows (version 1.7.2.3878)

    when i try to watch a tv channel, the player load, but the channel never appear.
    in my pc (chrome)
    when i set transcoding option to "original" quality, the streaming work fine. but when i set the quality under quality original (2Mbps - 720p for example) i think the transcoding crash.

    in my phone (xiaomi mi5s plus with android 6.0) with the plex android client (version 5.10.3.441) the stream never start... i have a error message

    the server connnexion has been lost, please check your server availability and try again (if i choose 2Mbps quality)

    i make a try this morning at 9h54, i send you my plex media server log. can you help me ?

    thank, and have a good day !!

  • adrianwiadrianwi Members, Plex Pass Posts: 194 Plex Pass

    @zynine said:

    @wejergang@gmail.com said:
    Hi guys,

    Please see my below question. Is the possible?

    esmarq has answered your questions.

    Possible, but not recommended. Too much bandwidth and setup required. With that current setup, maybe only 1 stream will work. No guarantee that streaming will be smooth either.

    I agree. I would have thought the best solution is to install the HDHomeRun in House 2 and get an aerial installed :smile:

    SuperMicro X10SL7-F with Intel Xeon E3-1231 and 32GB RAM running FreeNAS 9.10.1-U4 (9x4TB RAID-Z2)

    Running jails for Plex Media Server (1.7.5), PlexPy (1.4.20) and PlexEmail (0.8.7)
    Various non-Plex related jails (ownCloud, openVPN, unbound, VirtualBox, calibre, WordPress)
    Clients running macOS, iOS, tvOS and Linux plus library shares with ~20 friends and family
     
  • esmarqesmarq Members Posts: 21 Plex Pass
    edited June 18

    @adrianwi said:

    @zynine said:

    @wejergang@gmail.com said:
    Hi guys,

    Please see my below question. Is the possible?

    esmarq has answered your questions.

    Possible, but not recommended. Too much bandwidth and setup required. With that current setup, maybe only 1 stream will work. No guarantee that streaming will be smooth either.

    I agree. I would have thought the best solution is to install the HDHomeRun in House 2 and get an aerial installed :smile:

    thats your best solution with your setup since house 2 has more bandwidth than home 1. that will decrease your bandwidth usage and will save more bandwidth for uploads/serving more plex clients. your bottleneck now goes to your plex server on how many live stream it can transcode to clients locally or remotely. my options were intended if you got those 1Gbps net at home and your pc broke down and the only way you could use plex with hdhomerun is thru vps. not recommended setup but great backup if your plex at home goes down OR you dont want to leave your plex server running 24/7 when you go abroad and would rather have an raspberry pi (act as proxy server) running instead, which i think its more safer from overheatin and causing fire.

  • savantalisavantali Members, Plex Pass Posts: 71 Plex Pass

    I am having a bit of a problem with this, after installing and launching the HDHR Viewer 2, I see the following:

    After reading this: https://github.com/zynine-/HDHRViewerV2.bundle/wiki/Channel-Guide-(EPG)#option-1---hdhomerun

    The following options seem like the best way to configure the HDHRViewerV2:

    Yet I can't see anything in the channel guide, and nothing shows up when clicking the 10.10.10.157 link.

  • dalymikedalymike Members Posts: 3

    @dalymike said:

    @zynine said:

    @dalymike said:
    Just recently started having an issue with the current version(1.1.1), when I click on the IP of my turner from the iPhone Plex app, it's taking a very long time to populate the channels list. Never had this problem before.

    I have a HD Homerun Prime, there is 631 channels(just ran the detect on it again). PMS fully up to date, server is i7 2600, 8Gb ram, SSD windows drive, 3TB data drive.

    I don't have that many channels to test.
    Can you send me your lineup.json? http://[tunerip]/lineup.json
    And is channel guide turned on?

    Channel guide is on, I've attached the lineup you requested.

    Quick update, I am now getting No Content (iPhone) or This channel is not responding (PC browser).

  • zyninezynine Members, Plex Pass Posts: 622 Plex Pass

    sorry guys, didn't have time to spend on this, maybe sometime next week.

    PMS: i5-3570K + Windows 10 | Clients: Android, ChromeCast, FireTV, iOS, Roku, Web.
    HDHR Viewer V2 (HDHomeRun Viewer) HDHomeRun + Plex
    HDHR Viewer V2 Deinterlace profiles and Android fix Deinterlace for HDHR Viewer V2
    Enable Markdown support in old forum post

  • zyninezynine Members, Plex Pass Posts: 622 Plex Pass

    @savantali said:
    I am having a bit of a problem with this, after installing and launching the HDHR Viewer 2, I see the following:

    After reading this: https://github.com/zynine-/HDHRViewerV2.bundle/wiki/Channel-Guide-(EPG)#option-1---hdhomerun

    The following options seem like the best way to configure the HDHRViewerV2:

    Yet I can't see anything in the channel guide, and nothing shows up when clicking the 10.10.10.157 link.

    Do you have channel guide when you use the regular silicondust app?

    PMS: i5-3570K + Windows 10 | Clients: Android, ChromeCast, FireTV, iOS, Roku, Web.
    HDHR Viewer V2 (HDHomeRun Viewer) HDHomeRun + Plex
    HDHR Viewer V2 Deinterlace profiles and Android fix Deinterlace for HDHR Viewer V2
    Enable Markdown support in old forum post

  • savantalisavantali Members, Plex Pass Posts: 71 Plex Pass
    edited July 10

    @zynine said:

    @savantali said:
    Lot of pictures

    Do you have channel guide when you use the regular silicondust app?

    Thanks for following up on this, figured out that my parents moved the device to another jack which wasn't properly powered, causing it to fail to lock onto any signal.

    However, I have noticed that I am ALWAYS getting audio and video desync after about 30 minutes of playback. Which is mildly annoying.

    I am streaming over a WAN which I know is not recommended, and am transcoding it at 3mbps 720p.

    Is this:
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6025034/uploads/editor/y9/8nqclhj1tpx5.png

    Still the recommended settings, or is there a better audio and video transcoding settings?

    I also noticed that I am not seeing 1080p content anywhere, just 720p.

  • zyninezynine Members, Plex Pass Posts: 622 Plex Pass

    @savantali said:

    @zynine said:

    @savantali said:
    Lot of pictures

    Do you have channel guide when you use the regular silicondust app?

    Thanks for following up on this, figured out that my parents moved the device to another jack which wasn't properly powered, causing it to fail to lock onto any signal.

    However, I have noticed that I am ALWAYS getting audio and video desync after about 30 minutes of playback. Which is mildly annoying.

    I am streaming over a WAN which I know is not recommended, and am transcoding it at 3mbps 720p.

    Is this:
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6025034/uploads/editor/y9/8nqclhj1tpx5.png

    Still the recommended settings, or is there a better audio and video transcoding settings?

    I also noticed that I am not seeing 1080p content anywhere, just 720p.

    Depends on the client, what client was having the issue? You may have to force the audio to transcode too.

    PMS: i5-3570K + Windows 10 | Clients: Android, ChromeCast, FireTV, iOS, Roku, Web.
    HDHR Viewer V2 (HDHomeRun Viewer) HDHomeRun + Plex
    HDHR Viewer V2 Deinterlace profiles and Android fix Deinterlace for HDHR Viewer V2
    Enable Markdown support in old forum post

  • adrianwiadrianwi Members, Plex Pass Posts: 194 Plex Pass
    edited July 14

    Apologies if this is covered in a previous post, but I did look back through several pages. I'm now running PMS 1.7.5 and have updated to HRHRViewerBundlev2 to 1.1.1 but I'm getting a warning message at the top of the channel guide (which appears to load correctly) saying Warning: Tuner not available! when viewing through PlexWeb and Plex Media Player. HDHomeRun Connect is working fine through their app on macOS.

    Any ideas? Thanks!

    Sorry, ignore me! Just started working again which may or may not have been caused by watching something through Plex Live TV in iOS client?

    SuperMicro X10SL7-F with Intel Xeon E3-1231 and 32GB RAM running FreeNAS 9.10.1-U4 (9x4TB RAID-Z2)

    Running jails for Plex Media Server (1.7.5), PlexPy (1.4.20) and PlexEmail (0.8.7)
    Various non-Plex related jails (ownCloud, openVPN, unbound, VirtualBox, calibre, WordPress)
    Clients running macOS, iOS, tvOS and Linux plus library shares with ~20 friends and family
     
  • zyninezynine Members, Plex Pass Posts: 622 Plex Pass

    @adrianwi said:
    Apologies if this is covered in a previous post, but I did look back through several pages. I'm now running PMS 1.7.5 and have updated to HRHRViewerBundlev2 to 1.1.1 but I'm getting a warning message at the top of the channel guide (which appears to load correctly) saying Warning: Tuner not available! when viewing through PlexWeb and Plex Media Player. HDHomeRun Connect is working fine through their app on macOS.

    Any ideas? Thanks!

    Sorry, ignore me! Just started working again which may or may not have been caused by watching something through Plex Live TV in iOS client?

    Maybe the device changed IP address? Try using auto for the IP address in the plugin settings?

    PMS: i5-3570K + Windows 10 | Clients: Android, ChromeCast, FireTV, iOS, Roku, Web.
    HDHR Viewer V2 (HDHomeRun Viewer) HDHomeRun + Plex
    HDHR Viewer V2 Deinterlace profiles and Android fix Deinterlace for HDHR Viewer V2
    Enable Markdown support in old forum post

  • savantalisavantali Members, Plex Pass Posts: 71 Plex Pass

    @zynine said:

    @savantali said:

    @zynine said:

    @savantali said:
    Lot of pictures

    Do you have channel guide when you use the regular silicondust app?

    Thanks for following up on this, figured out that my parents moved the device to another jack which wasn't properly powered, causing it to fail to lock onto any signal.

    However, I have noticed that I am ALWAYS getting audio and video desync after about 30 minutes of playback. Which is mildly annoying.

    I am streaming over a WAN which I know is not recommended, and am transcoding it at 3mbps 720p.

    Is this:
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6025034/uploads/editor/y9/8nqclhj1tpx5.png

    Still the recommended settings, or is there a better audio and video transcoding settings?

    I also noticed that I am not seeing 1080p content anywhere, just 720p.

    Depends on the client, what client was having the issue? You may have to force the audio to transcode too.

    I can give that a shot, but unfortunately have run into a bigger problem:

    Ever since the 1.7.5 update has come out, the channel has been "crashing" for unknown reasons. I have to restart plexmediaserver every day in order for it to work properly. For instance, I fell asleep with the plugin running, woke up this morning (the 15th) and it was playing video and audio (albeit as discussed out of sync). So I went to refresh the page, I am then greeted with this error:
    This channel is not responding.

    Log for plex media server.log

    $ tail -f /var/lib/plexmediaserver/Library/Application\ Support/Plex\ Media\ Server/Logs/Plex\ Media\ Server.log
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:09.013 [0x7f59ccbf9700] VERBOSE -  * X-Plex-Platform => Chrome
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:09.013 [0x7f59ccbf9700] VERBOSE -  * X-Plex-Platform-Version => 59.0
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:09.013 [0x7f59ccbf9700] VERBOSE -  * X-Plex-Product => Plex Web
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:09.013 [0x7f59ccbf9700] VERBOSE -  * X-Plex-Token => xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:09.013 [0x7f59ccbf9700] VERBOSE -  * X-Plex-Version => 3.10.0
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:09.014 [0x7f59ccbf9700] VERBOSE - It took 0.0 sec to serialize a list with 25 elements.
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:09.015 [0x7f59ff3fe700] DEBUG - Completed: [::ffff:10.8.0.2:53141] 200 GET /channels/all (13 live) TLS GZIP 3ms 1852 bytes (pipelined: 1)
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:09.178 [0x7f59ef7ff700] DEBUG - Setting container serialization range to [12, 12] (total=-1)
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:09.179 [0x7f59ef7ff700] VERBOSE - It took 0.0 sec to serialize a partial list with 1 elements (50 total).
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:09.181 [0x7f59ff3fe700] DEBUG - Completed: [::ffff:10.8.0.2:53137] 200 GET /hubs/home/recentlyAdded?type=2 (13 live) TLS GZIP Page 12-2 378ms 811 bytes (pipelined: 2)
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:12.110 [0x7f59ffbff700] DEBUG - Auth: We found auth token (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx), enabling token-based authentication.
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:12.110 [0x7f59ffbff700] DEBUG - Auth: authenticated user 1 as savantali
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:12.110 [0x7f59ffbff700] DEBUG - Auth: Came in with a super-token, authorization succeeded.
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:12.110 [0x7f59deffa700] DEBUG - Request: [::ffff:10.8.0.2:53137 (WAN)] GET /video/hdhrv2 (13 live) TLS GZIP Signed-in Token (savantali
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:12.110 [0x7f59deffa700] VERBOSE -  * Host => 10-10-10-254.249884f860f9425e8d8f91f75b527628.plex.direct:32400
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:12.110 [0x7f59deffa700] VERBOSE -  * Connection => keep-alive
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:12.110 [0x7f59deffa700] VERBOSE -  * Accept => text/plain, */*; q=0.01
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:12.110 [0x7f59deffa700] VERBOSE -  * Origin => https://domain.org
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:12.110 [0x7f59deffa700] VERBOSE -  * Accept-Language => sv
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:12.110 [0x7f59deffa700] VERBOSE -  * User-Agent => Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chome/59.0.3071.115 Safari/537.36
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:12.110 [0x7f59deffa700] VERBOSE -  * Referer => https://domain.org/plex/web/index.html
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:12.110 [0x7f59deffa700] VERBOSE -  * Accept-Encoding => gzip, deflate, br
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:12.110 [0x7f59deffa700] VERBOSE -  * X-Plex-Client-Identifier => UUID1
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:12.110 [0x7f59deffa700] VERBOSE -  * X-Plex-Device => Windows
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:12.110 [0x7f59deffa700] VERBOSE -  * X-Plex-Device-Name => Plex Web (Chrome)
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:12.110 [0x7f59deffa700] VERBOSE -  * X-Plex-Device-Screen-Resolution => 1920x960,1920x1080
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:12.110 [0x7f59deffa700] VERBOSE -  * X-Plex-Platform => Chrome
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:12.110 [0x7f59deffa700] VERBOSE -  * X-Plex-Platform-Version => 59.0
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:12.110 [0x7f59deffa700] VERBOSE -  * X-Plex-Product => Plex Web
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:12.110 [0x7f59deffa700] VERBOSE -  * X-Plex-Token => xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:12.110 [0x7f59deffa700] VERBOSE -  * X-Plex-Version => 3.10.0
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:20.333 [0x7f59ff3fe700] VERBOSE - We didn't receive any data from ::ffff:127.0.0.1:45988 in time, dropping connection.
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:27.898 [0x7f59ffbff700] VERBOSE - We didn't receive any data from ::1:44300 in time, dropping connection.
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:28.990 [0x7f59ff3fe700] VERBOSE - We didn't receive any data from ::ffff:10.8.0.2:53134 in time, dropping connection.
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:29.012 [0x7f59ffbff700] VERBOSE - We didn't receive any data from ::ffff:10.8.0.2:53135 in time, dropping connection.
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:29.015 [0x7f59ffbff700] VERBOSE - We didn't receive any data from ::ffff:10.8.0.2:53141 in time, dropping connection.
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:29.022 [0x7f59ff3fe700] VERBOSE - We didn't receive any data from ::ffff:10.8.0.2:53142 in time, dropping connection.
    

    Log from com.plexapp.plugins.hrhrviewer.v2.log

    2017-07-14 23:27:11,521 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (__init__:1255) - ---------- 932   |MPEG2/AC3   |mpeg2video/ac3    |  |   |   |http://local.ip.address.rage:5004/auto/v932
    2017-07-14 23:27:11,522 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (__init__:1255) - ---------- 933   |MPEG2/AC3   |mpeg2video/ac3    |  |   |   |http://local.ip.address.rage:5004/auto/v933
    2017-07-14 23:27:11,524 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (__init__:1255) - ---------- 934   |MPEG2/AC3   |mpeg2video/ac3    |  |   |   |http://local.ip.address.rage:5004/auto/v934
    2017-07-14 23:27:11,525 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (__init__:1255) - ---------- 935   |MPEG2/AC3   |mpeg2video/ac3    |  |   |   |http://local.ip.address.rage:5004/auto/v935
    2017-07-14 23:27:11,526 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (__init__:1255) - ---------- 936   |MPEG2/AC3   |mpeg2video/ac3    |  |   |   |http://local.ip.address.rage:5004/auto/v936
    2017-07-14 23:27:11,528 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (__init__:1255) - ---------- 937   |MPEG2/AC3   |mpeg2video/ac3    |  |   |   |http://local.ip.address.rage:5004/auto/v937
    2017-07-14 23:27:11,529 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (__init__:1255) - ---------- 938   |MPEG2/AC3   |mpeg2video/ac3    |  |   |   |http://local.ip.address.rage:5004/auto/v938
    2017-07-14 23:27:11,579 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (__init__:1255) - ---------- 939   |MPEG2/AC3   |mpeg2video/ac3    |  |   |   |http://local.ip.address.rage:5004/auto/v939
    2017-07-14 23:27:11,580 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (__init__:1255) - ---------- 940   |MPEG2/AC3   |mpeg2video/ac3    |  |   |   |http://local.ip.address.rage:5004/auto/v940
    2017-07-14 23:27:11,582 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (__init__:1255) - ---------- 941   |MPEG2/AC3   |mpeg2video/ac3    |  |   |   |http://local.ip.address.rage:5004/auto/v941
    2017-07-14 23:27:11,583 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (__init__:1255) - ---------- 942   |MPEG2/AC3   |mpeg2video/ac3    |  |   |   |http://local.ip.address.rage:5004/auto/v942
    2017-07-14 23:27:11,584 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (__init__:1255) - ---------- 943   |MPEG2/AC3   |mpeg2video/ac3    |  |   |   |http://local.ip.address.rage:5004/auto/v943
    2017-07-14 23:27:11,586 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (__init__:1255) - ---------- 944   |MPEG2/AC3   |mpeg2video/ac3    |  |   |   |http://local.ip.address.rage:5004/auto/v944
    2017-07-14 23:27:11,587 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (__init__:1255) - ---------- 945   |MPEG2/AC3   |mpeg2video/ac3    |  |   |   |http://local.ip.address.rage:5004/auto/v945
    2017-07-14 23:27:11,588 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (__init__:1255) - ---------- 946   |MPEG2/AC3   |mpeg2video/ac3    |  |   |   |http://local.ip.address.rage:5004/auto/v946
    2017-07-14 23:27:11,590 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (__init__:1255) - ---------- 947   |MPEG2/AC3   |mpeg2video/ac3    |  |   |   |http://local.ip.address.rage:5004/auto/v947
    2017-07-14 23:27:11,591 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (__init__:1255) - ---------- 948   |MPEG2/AC3   |mpeg2video/ac3    |  |   |   |http://local.ip.address.rage:5004/auto/v948
    2017-07-14 23:27:11,593 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (__init__:1255) - ---------- 949   |MPEG2/AC3   |mpeg2video/ac3    |  |   |1  |http://local.ip.address.rage:5004/auto/v949?CONTENTPROTECTIONTYPE=DTCP1&DTCP1HOST=local.ip.address.rage&DTCP1PORT=8888
    2017-07-14 23:27:11,594 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (__init__:1255) - ---------- 993   |MPEG2/AC3   |mpeg2video/ac3    |  |   |1  |http://local.ip.address.rage:5004/auto/v993?CONTENTPROTECTIONTYPE=DTCP1&DTCP1HOST=local.ip.address.rage&DTCP1PORT=8888
    2017-07-14 23:27:11,595 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (__init__:1255) - ---------- 994   |MPEG2/AC3   |mpeg2video/ac3    |  |   |1  |http://local.ip.address.rage:5004/auto/v994?CONTENTPROTECTIONTYPE=DTCP1&DTCP1HOST=local.ip.address.rage&DTCP1PORT=8888
    2017-07-14 23:27:11,597 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (__init__:1255) - ---------- 995   |MPEG2/AC3   |mpeg2video/ac3    |  |   |1  |http://local.ip.address.rage:5004/auto/v995?CONTENTPROTECTIONTYPE=DTCP1&DTCP1HOST=local.ip.address.rage&DTCP1PORT=8888
    2017-07-14 23:27:11,599 (7f63cd7fa700) :  WARNING (objectkit:208) - Media part has no streams - attempting to synthesize
    2017-07-14 23:27:11,892 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (runtime:88) - Sending packed state data (598 bytes)
    2017-07-14 23:27:11,892 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (runtime:924) - Response: [200] MediaContainer, 740264 bytes
    2017-07-14 23:27:27,207 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (runtime:717) - Handling request GET /video/hdhrv2/CreateVO?videoCodec=mpeg2video&thumb=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.hdhomerun.com%2Ftmsimg%2Fassets%2Fp10376284_b_h3_ae.jpg&title=818+-+TOONH%3A+Rick+and+Morty&url=http%3A%2F%2Flocal.ip.address.rage%3A5004%2Fauto%2Fv818&tagline=23%3A00+-+23%3A30%3A+Rick+and+Morty&starRating=0.0&include_container=True&transcode=default&year=20150822&summary=+Rick+and+Morty+must+step+up+and+save+things%3B+a+new+religion+starts+up.&tuneridx=0&audioCodec=ac3&includeBandwidths=1
    2017-07-14 23:27:27,208 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (runtime:814) - Found route matching /video/hdhrv2/CreateVO
    2017-07-14 23:27:27,212 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (runtime:88) - Sending packed state data (114 bytes)
    2017-07-14 23:27:27,212 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (runtime:924) - Response: [200] MediaContainer, 1866 bytes
    2017-07-14 23:27:28,328 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (runtime:717) - Handling request GET /video/hdhrv2/CreateVO?videoCodec=mpeg2video&thumb=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.hdhomerun.com%2Ftmsimg%2Fassets%2Fp10376284_b_h3_ae.jpg&title=818+-+TOONH%3A+Rick+and+Morty&url=http%3A%2F%2Flocal.ip.address.rage%3A5004%2Fauto%2Fv818&tagline=23%3A00+-+23%3A30%3A+Rick+and+Morty&starRating=0.0&include_container=True&transcode=default&year=20150822&summary=+Rick+and+Morty+must+step+up+and+save+things%3B+a+new+religion+starts+up.&tuneridx=0&audioCodec=ac3&includeBandwidths=1
    2017-07-14 23:27:28,329 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (runtime:814) - Found route matching /video/hdhrv2/CreateVO
    2017-07-14 23:27:28,333 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (runtime:88) - Sending packed state data (114 bytes)
    2017-07-14 23:27:28,333 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (runtime:924) - Response: [200] MediaContainer, 1866 bytes
    2017-07-14 23:27:37,902 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (runtime:717) - Handling request GET /video/hdhrv2/CreateVO?videoCodec=mpeg2video&thumb=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.hdhomerun.com%2Ftmsimg%2Fassets%2Fp10376284_b_h3_ae.jpg&title=818+-+TOONH%3A+Rick+and+Morty&url=http%3A%2F%2Flocal.ip.address.rage%3A5004%2Fauto%2Fv818&tagline=23%3A00+-+23%3A30%3A+Rick+and+Morty&starRating=0.0&include_container=True&transcode=default&year=20150822&summary=+Rick+and+Morty+must+step+up+and+save+things%3B+a+new+religion+starts+up.&tuneridx=0&audioCodec=ac3
    2017-07-14 23:27:37,904 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (runtime:814) - Found route matching /video/hdhrv2/CreateVO
    2017-07-14 23:27:37,907 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (runtime:88) - Sending packed state data (114 bytes)
    2017-07-14 23:27:37,907 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (runtime:924) - Response: [200] MediaContainer, 1866 bytes
    

    I can't grab the log any sooner than 9 am so I can't tell if something happened between 23:27 on the 14th and 9:00 on the 15th.

    In terms of the HD Homerun device:

    HDHomeRun PRIME
    Model: HDHR3-CC 
    Device ID: 1326304E 
    Firmware: 20170612beta1
    

    Web Client is through Chrome:
    Version 3.10.0

    Web Server is Version 1.7.6.4058 which I upgraded and still has the same problem

    System:
    16GB of Ram
    AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor
    Ubuntu 16.04.2

  • zyninezynine Members, Plex Pass Posts: 622 Plex Pass

    @savantali said:

    @zynine said:

    @savantali said:

    @zynine said:

    @savantali said:
    Lot of pictures

    Do you have channel guide when you use the regular silicondust app?

    Thanks for following up on this, figured out that my parents moved the device to another jack which wasn't properly powered, causing it to fail to lock onto any signal.

    However, I have noticed that I am ALWAYS getting audio and video desync after about 30 minutes of playback. Which is mildly annoying.

    I am streaming over a WAN which I know is not recommended, and am transcoding it at 3mbps 720p.

    Is this:
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6025034/uploads/editor/y9/8nqclhj1tpx5.png

    Still the recommended settings, or is there a better audio and video transcoding settings?

    I also noticed that I am not seeing 1080p content anywhere, just 720p.

    Depends on the client, what client was having the issue? You may have to force the audio to transcode too.

    I can give that a shot, but unfortunately have run into a bigger problem:

    Ever since the 1.7.5 update has come out, the channel has been "crashing" for unknown reasons. I have to restart plexmediaserver every day in order for it to work properly. For instance, I fell asleep with the plugin running, woke up this morning (the 15th) and it was playing video and audio (albeit as discussed out of sync). So I went to refresh the page, I am then greeted with this error:
    This channel is not responding.

    Log for plex media server.log

    $ tail -f /var/lib/plexmediaserver/Library/Application\ Support/Plex\ Media\ Server/Logs/Plex\ Media\ Server.log
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:09.013 [0x7f59ccbf9700] VERBOSE -  * X-Plex-Platform => Chrome
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:09.013 [0x7f59ccbf9700] VERBOSE -  * X-Plex-Platform-Version => 59.0
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:09.013 [0x7f59ccbf9700] VERBOSE -  * X-Plex-Product => Plex Web
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:09.013 [0x7f59ccbf9700] VERBOSE -  * X-Plex-Token => xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:09.013 [0x7f59ccbf9700] VERBOSE -  * X-Plex-Version => 3.10.0
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:09.014 [0x7f59ccbf9700] VERBOSE - It took 0.0 sec to serialize a list with 25 elements.
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:09.015 [0x7f59ff3fe700] DEBUG - Completed: [::ffff:10.8.0.2:53141] 200 GET /channels/all (13 live) TLS GZIP 3ms 1852 bytes (pipelined: 1)
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:09.178 [0x7f59ef7ff700] DEBUG - Setting container serialization range to [12, 12] (total=-1)
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:09.179 [0x7f59ef7ff700] VERBOSE - It took 0.0 sec to serialize a partial list with 1 elements (50 total).
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:09.181 [0x7f59ff3fe700] DEBUG - Completed: [::ffff:10.8.0.2:53137] 200 GET /hubs/home/recentlyAdded?type=2 (13 live) TLS GZIP Page 12-2 378ms 811 bytes (pipelined: 2)
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:12.110 [0x7f59ffbff700] DEBUG - Auth: We found auth token (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx), enabling token-based authentication.
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:12.110 [0x7f59ffbff700] DEBUG - Auth: authenticated user 1 as savantali
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:12.110 [0x7f59ffbff700] DEBUG - Auth: Came in with a super-token, authorization succeeded.
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:12.110 [0x7f59deffa700] DEBUG - Request: [::ffff:10.8.0.2:53137 (WAN)] GET /video/hdhrv2 (13 live) TLS GZIP Signed-in Token (savantali
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:12.110 [0x7f59deffa700] VERBOSE -  * Host => 10-10-10-254.249884f860f9425e8d8f91f75b527628.plex.direct:32400
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:12.110 [0x7f59deffa700] VERBOSE -  * Connection => keep-alive
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:12.110 [0x7f59deffa700] VERBOSE -  * Accept => text/plain, */*; q=0.01
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:12.110 [0x7f59deffa700] VERBOSE -  * Origin => https://domain.org
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:12.110 [0x7f59deffa700] VERBOSE -  * Accept-Language => sv
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:12.110 [0x7f59deffa700] VERBOSE -  * User-Agent => Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chome/59.0.3071.115 Safari/537.36
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:12.110 [0x7f59deffa700] VERBOSE -  * Referer => https://domain.org/plex/web/index.html
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:12.110 [0x7f59deffa700] VERBOSE -  * Accept-Encoding => gzip, deflate, br
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:12.110 [0x7f59deffa700] VERBOSE -  * X-Plex-Client-Identifier => UUID1
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:12.110 [0x7f59deffa700] VERBOSE -  * X-Plex-Device => Windows
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:12.110 [0x7f59deffa700] VERBOSE -  * X-Plex-Device-Name => Plex Web (Chrome)
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:12.110 [0x7f59deffa700] VERBOSE -  * X-Plex-Device-Screen-Resolution => 1920x960,1920x1080
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:12.110 [0x7f59deffa700] VERBOSE -  * X-Plex-Platform => Chrome
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:12.110 [0x7f59deffa700] VERBOSE -  * X-Plex-Platform-Version => 59.0
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:12.110 [0x7f59deffa700] VERBOSE -  * X-Plex-Product => Plex Web
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:12.110 [0x7f59deffa700] VERBOSE -  * X-Plex-Token => xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:12.110 [0x7f59deffa700] VERBOSE -  * X-Plex-Version => 3.10.0
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:20.333 [0x7f59ff3fe700] VERBOSE - We didn't receive any data from ::ffff:127.0.0.1:45988 in time, dropping connection.
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:27.898 [0x7f59ffbff700] VERBOSE - We didn't receive any data from ::1:44300 in time, dropping connection.
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:28.990 [0x7f59ff3fe700] VERBOSE - We didn't receive any data from ::ffff:10.8.0.2:53134 in time, dropping connection.
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:29.012 [0x7f59ffbff700] VERBOSE - We didn't receive any data from ::ffff:10.8.0.2:53135 in time, dropping connection.
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:29.015 [0x7f59ffbff700] VERBOSE - We didn't receive any data from ::ffff:10.8.0.2:53141 in time, dropping connection.
    Jul 15, 2017 10:08:29.022 [0x7f59ff3fe700] VERBOSE - We didn't receive any data from ::ffff:10.8.0.2:53142 in time, dropping connection.
    

    Log from com.plexapp.plugins.hrhrviewer.v2.log

    2017-07-14 23:27:11,521 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (__init__:1255) - ---------- 932   |MPEG2/AC3   |mpeg2video/ac3    |  |   |   |http://local.ip.address.rage:5004/auto/v932
    2017-07-14 23:27:11,522 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (__init__:1255) - ---------- 933   |MPEG2/AC3   |mpeg2video/ac3    |  |   |   |http://local.ip.address.rage:5004/auto/v933
    2017-07-14 23:27:11,524 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (__init__:1255) - ---------- 934   |MPEG2/AC3   |mpeg2video/ac3    |  |   |   |http://local.ip.address.rage:5004/auto/v934
    2017-07-14 23:27:11,525 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (__init__:1255) - ---------- 935   |MPEG2/AC3   |mpeg2video/ac3    |  |   |   |http://local.ip.address.rage:5004/auto/v935
    2017-07-14 23:27:11,526 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (__init__:1255) - ---------- 936   |MPEG2/AC3   |mpeg2video/ac3    |  |   |   |http://local.ip.address.rage:5004/auto/v936
    2017-07-14 23:27:11,528 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (__init__:1255) - ---------- 937   |MPEG2/AC3   |mpeg2video/ac3    |  |   |   |http://local.ip.address.rage:5004/auto/v937
    2017-07-14 23:27:11,529 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (__init__:1255) - ---------- 938   |MPEG2/AC3   |mpeg2video/ac3    |  |   |   |http://local.ip.address.rage:5004/auto/v938
    2017-07-14 23:27:11,579 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (__init__:1255) - ---------- 939   |MPEG2/AC3   |mpeg2video/ac3    |  |   |   |http://local.ip.address.rage:5004/auto/v939
    2017-07-14 23:27:11,580 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (__init__:1255) - ---------- 940   |MPEG2/AC3   |mpeg2video/ac3    |  |   |   |http://local.ip.address.rage:5004/auto/v940
    2017-07-14 23:27:11,582 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (__init__:1255) - ---------- 941   |MPEG2/AC3   |mpeg2video/ac3    |  |   |   |http://local.ip.address.rage:5004/auto/v941
    2017-07-14 23:27:11,583 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (__init__:1255) - ---------- 942   |MPEG2/AC3   |mpeg2video/ac3    |  |   |   |http://local.ip.address.rage:5004/auto/v942
    2017-07-14 23:27:11,584 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (__init__:1255) - ---------- 943   |MPEG2/AC3   |mpeg2video/ac3    |  |   |   |http://local.ip.address.rage:5004/auto/v943
    2017-07-14 23:27:11,586 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (__init__:1255) - ---------- 944   |MPEG2/AC3   |mpeg2video/ac3    |  |   |   |http://local.ip.address.rage:5004/auto/v944
    2017-07-14 23:27:11,587 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (__init__:1255) - ---------- 945   |MPEG2/AC3   |mpeg2video/ac3    |  |   |   |http://local.ip.address.rage:5004/auto/v945
    2017-07-14 23:27:11,588 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (__init__:1255) - ---------- 946   |MPEG2/AC3   |mpeg2video/ac3    |  |   |   |http://local.ip.address.rage:5004/auto/v946
    2017-07-14 23:27:11,590 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (__init__:1255) - ---------- 947   |MPEG2/AC3   |mpeg2video/ac3    |  |   |   |http://local.ip.address.rage:5004/auto/v947
    2017-07-14 23:27:11,591 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (__init__:1255) - ---------- 948   |MPEG2/AC3   |mpeg2video/ac3    |  |   |   |http://local.ip.address.rage:5004/auto/v948
    2017-07-14 23:27:11,593 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (__init__:1255) - ---------- 949   |MPEG2/AC3   |mpeg2video/ac3    |  |   |1  |http://local.ip.address.rage:5004/auto/v949?CONTENTPROTECTIONTYPE=DTCP1&DTCP1HOST=local.ip.address.rage&DTCP1PORT=8888
    2017-07-14 23:27:11,594 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (__init__:1255) - ---------- 993   |MPEG2/AC3   |mpeg2video/ac3    |  |   |1  |http://local.ip.address.rage:5004/auto/v993?CONTENTPROTECTIONTYPE=DTCP1&DTCP1HOST=local.ip.address.rage&DTCP1PORT=8888
    2017-07-14 23:27:11,595 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (__init__:1255) - ---------- 994   |MPEG2/AC3   |mpeg2video/ac3    |  |   |1  |http://local.ip.address.rage:5004/auto/v994?CONTENTPROTECTIONTYPE=DTCP1&DTCP1HOST=local.ip.address.rage&DTCP1PORT=8888
    2017-07-14 23:27:11,597 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (__init__:1255) - ---------- 995   |MPEG2/AC3   |mpeg2video/ac3    |  |   |1  |http://local.ip.address.rage:5004/auto/v995?CONTENTPROTECTIONTYPE=DTCP1&DTCP1HOST=local.ip.address.rage&DTCP1PORT=8888
    2017-07-14 23:27:11,599 (7f63cd7fa700) :  WARNING (objectkit:208) - Media part has no streams - attempting to synthesize
    2017-07-14 23:27:11,892 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (runtime:88) - Sending packed state data (598 bytes)
    2017-07-14 23:27:11,892 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (runtime:924) - Response: [200] MediaContainer, 740264 bytes
    2017-07-14 23:27:27,207 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (runtime:717) - Handling request GET /video/hdhrv2/CreateVO?videoCodec=mpeg2video&thumb=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.hdhomerun.com%2Ftmsimg%2Fassets%2Fp10376284_b_h3_ae.jpg&title=818+-+TOONH%3A+Rick+and+Morty&url=http%3A%2F%2Flocal.ip.address.rage%3A5004%2Fauto%2Fv818&tagline=23%3A00+-+23%3A30%3A+Rick+and+Morty&starRating=0.0&include_container=True&transcode=default&year=20150822&summary=+Rick+and+Morty+must+step+up+and+save+things%3B+a+new+religion+starts+up.&tuneridx=0&audioCodec=ac3&includeBandwidths=1
    2017-07-14 23:27:27,208 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (runtime:814) - Found route matching /video/hdhrv2/CreateVO
    2017-07-14 23:27:27,212 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (runtime:88) - Sending packed state data (114 bytes)
    2017-07-14 23:27:27,212 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (runtime:924) - Response: [200] MediaContainer, 1866 bytes
    2017-07-14 23:27:28,328 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (runtime:717) - Handling request GET /video/hdhrv2/CreateVO?videoCodec=mpeg2video&thumb=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.hdhomerun.com%2Ftmsimg%2Fassets%2Fp10376284_b_h3_ae.jpg&title=818+-+TOONH%3A+Rick+and+Morty&url=http%3A%2F%2Flocal.ip.address.rage%3A5004%2Fauto%2Fv818&tagline=23%3A00+-+23%3A30%3A+Rick+and+Morty&starRating=0.0&include_container=True&transcode=default&year=20150822&summary=+Rick+and+Morty+must+step+up+and+save+things%3B+a+new+religion+starts+up.&tuneridx=0&audioCodec=ac3&includeBandwidths=1
    2017-07-14 23:27:28,329 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (runtime:814) - Found route matching /video/hdhrv2/CreateVO
    2017-07-14 23:27:28,333 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (runtime:88) - Sending packed state data (114 bytes)
    2017-07-14 23:27:28,333 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (runtime:924) - Response: [200] MediaContainer, 1866 bytes
    2017-07-14 23:27:37,902 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (runtime:717) - Handling request GET /video/hdhrv2/CreateVO?videoCodec=mpeg2video&thumb=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.hdhomerun.com%2Ftmsimg%2Fassets%2Fp10376284_b_h3_ae.jpg&title=818+-+TOONH%3A+Rick+and+Morty&url=http%3A%2F%2Flocal.ip.address.rage%3A5004%2Fauto%2Fv818&tagline=23%3A00+-+23%3A30%3A+Rick+and+Morty&starRating=0.0&include_container=True&transcode=default&year=20150822&summary=+Rick+and+Morty+must+step+up+and+save+things%3B+a+new+religion+starts+up.&tuneridx=0&audioCodec=ac3
    2017-07-14 23:27:37,904 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (runtime:814) - Found route matching /video/hdhrv2/CreateVO
    2017-07-14 23:27:37,907 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (runtime:88) - Sending packed state data (114 bytes)
    2017-07-14 23:27:37,907 (7f63cd7fa700) :  DEBUG (runtime:924) - Response: [200] MediaContainer, 1866 bytes
    

    I can't grab the log any sooner than 9 am so I can't tell if something happened between 23:27 on the 14th and 9:00 on the 15th.

    In terms of the HD Homerun device:

    HDHomeRun PRIME
    Model: HDHR3-CC 
    Device ID: 1326304E 
    Firmware: 20170612beta1
    

    Web Client is through Chrome:
    Version 3.10.0

    Web Server is Version 1.7.6.4058 which I upgraded and still has the same problem

    System:
    16GB of Ram
    AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor
    Ubuntu 16.04.2

    Plug-in version? There's a 1.1.2 which is available.

    PMS: i5-3570K + Windows 10 | Clients: Android, ChromeCast, FireTV, iOS, Roku, Web.
    HDHR Viewer V2 (HDHomeRun Viewer) HDHomeRun + Plex
    HDHR Viewer V2 Deinterlace profiles and Android fix Deinterlace for HDHR Viewer V2
    Enable Markdown support in old forum post

  • asaintfortasaintfort Members, Plex Pass Posts: 280 Plex Pass

    Everything is all over here. It takes lots of getting use to in order to find the latest software.

  • asaintfortasaintfort Members, Plex Pass Posts: 280 Plex Pass

    I managed to get the latest one. The quality is actually amazing HD. Almost as good as in my TV. Thanks

  • esmarqesmarq Members Posts: 21 Plex Pass
    edited July 21

    @savantali usually, when silicondust release new firmware (beta or a stable) for their hdhomerun, the hdhomeviewer wont work 100% because of the changes. the plugin just need an update and zynine could do that but idk if he wants to update his hdhomerun with a beta firmware because last year silicondust released a buggy firmware and the second release of firmware was the stable one. the first firmware last year was totally a messed. old and new hdhomeviewer i used were crashing. idk if zynine got time to work a fixed/updated the plugin for the first firmware release because days or a week later, silicondust release a firmware and that fixed the problem. old and new version of hdhomeviewer worked

Sign In or Register to comment.