Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

reset view option

ghazkulghazkul Posts: 5 Plex Pass

Is there any way to reset view option for one media section ? I know that you can change it on most screens by going up or furthest right but I accidently changed one section to "Plugin Stream" and now cant get out of it :(

Comments

• ghazkulghazkul Posts: 5 Plex Pass

Ah I solved it myself :P When going into a section you get to choose if what to filter on "All, Unwatched, Recently.... " etc and On that view I can change view option back to list :). Still weird that on all view options you can change to something else except the "plugin stream"

• Yul37Yul37 Posts: 2
    edited May 2014

I have exactly the same problem, but I'm still stuck in plugin view :(

I'm using Mediastream theme (don't have this problem with Plex theme)

When I'm browsing videos, I can see the arrow on right top of the windows, but can't access it because when I'm trying to go up, I go... down...

Here is a marvelous screenshot to illustrate that :

Capture-d%25E2%2580%2599e%25CC%2581cran-

How can I do ?

(I'm using Plex Home Theater v1.0.13 on Mac OS 10.6.8)

• 2piix2piix Posts: 12

Changing the view in the "previous" screen didn't work for me.  I'm still in the Panel view, and having the same problem as Yul37.

• Yul37Yul37 Posts: 2

Can't find PHT prefs.

Does anyone know where they are stored ?

I could just delete them.

2piix : I've solved my problem : I switched to Aeon.  <_<

• 2piix2piix Posts: 12

Yul37:  Thanks for the heads up.  I was able to fix it using Aeon, and then go back to MediaStream!

• 2piix wrote on May 21 2014, 4:11 PM: »

Yul37:  Thanks for the heads up.  I was able to fix it using Aeon, and then go back to MediaStream!

I've been trying to get back to my default view for hours and tried tampering with everything I can think of under the hood and otherwise. It's just not working. I installed Aeon and tried swapping to that, changing the view, then going back to MediaStream, but it seems to stay in the Plugin Stream view. When I swap back to Aeon again, it it correctly what I had changed it to, but when I go back to MediaStream again, it's still stuck in Plugin Stream.

Does anyone have any ideas? I'm using the newest version of everything on a Mac Mini (OS X 10.10.1, PMS 0.9.11.7, PHT 1.2.2.331).

I'd really appreciate any help.

• \0\0 Posts: 993 ✭✭
    edited February 2015

delete guisettings.xml in pht homedir (not the install dir the user/app/roaming etc.) userdata/

• \0\0 Posts: 993 ✭✭

or press 'f' to cycle filters (may have to add it to keyboard.xml)