Unsupported AppStore V2 (as in totally unsupported)
Please read this before posting a question
The Unsupported Appstore (UAS) is a plugin running under the WebTools bundle, and is meant to ease the process of finding, downloading, installing, updating and (if need be) uninstalling unsupported Plex plugins.
Please note that the plugins available here-in are not supported by the Plex Media Server "Plex Online" store for a reason (possibly more than one reason). They may be unstable, unfinished, or provide access to content which may be offensive. If you are having trouble with any of the plugins available through this app, please go to the respective plugin's support thread.
The authors of the Unsupported Appstore take no responsibility for the content/stability/suitability of the contained plugins and any complaints or requests for support in relation to specific plugins will be ignored.
UAS V1 compared to V2:
The main differences between the two versions are:
- V1 is no longer working, and disabled on GitHub
- V2 interface is not limited to a regular channel interface, but is a responsive interface, that also works from mobile devices
- V2 does not automatically update outdated plugins. You have to initiate that from within the UAS V2 interface
What is the meaning of this thread?
This thread is for handling support for the UAS2 itself, and NOT for any of the plugin's that get's installed with it.
- If the plugin installed, then go to the plugin support thread for questions! (Also if it simply isn't working for you)
- If a plugin failed to install, then continue in this thread
- If the plugin can't be uninstalled, then please go ahead, and post here
- If a plugin is missing here, then go to the plugin support thread, and ask the author to add it
- If this is regarding other plugin's to WebTools, or WebTools itself, go to the WebTools thread
To find a plugin/channel support thread, look here
A huge thanks goes out to mikedm139, that came up with the original idea of the UAS, and more or less defined how to do this. A huge amount of the code came straight from his work
To get the source code, please visit the WebTools Thread, since it's a part of that
If you are a developer, and want your work added to the new UAS, or want to make changes to some of your work already there, or sadly removed from the UAS :-(, please visit the UAS2Res
To install WebTools, which contains the UAS plugin, please visit the WebTools Thread, and after that do return here, if you are having issues with a UAS plugin
It's with great pride, that we can announce, that one of the most dedicated Ninja's up here ( @trumpy81 ) has made a user guide, to the benefits of us all. Currently, you can find the link to it here:
Now fully integrated into WebTools, and above link is now outdated
To use UAS, browse to <"Your-PMS-IP-Address":33400>
(Use the above address only if you're using the defaults, that can be changed if needed, and if so, visit the WebTools Thread once more)
After doing so, you should see a screen like:
After you have logged in, you are presented with the main screen, where among the modules you will find the "Unsupported AppStore"
Then, when clicking on the UAS link, you should see:
And the buttons and functions are all explained on the webpage, so go ahead, install Webtools and enjoy Plex on a whole new level.
dagalufh & dane22