If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

No thumbnails for home movies in Photos Library

Pil71Pil71 Posts: 322Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Per this thread : http://forums.plex.tv/discussion/comment/1247783#Comment_1247783

Is it possible to get a skin update for this one ?
Thx

Best Answers

Answers

• Pil71Pil71 Posts: 322Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Did this get fixed in the 21st Sept release ? Just applied it and not seeing the improvement. Closed OpenPHT, deleted the existing skin folder, extracted v16.09.15 to the addons folder, started OpenPHT.

..also just noticed a couple of other issues in the same area.

A. if I open my photo's library it shows my collection via my favoured "LIST BLACKEDITION" view. Now if I open a photos folder that has both videos and photos it forces the view to be "PHOTOS LIBRARY" ie thumbnails view. If I now go back to main library view the view has now changed to "PHOTOS LIBRARY" also

B. In a folder with both video and photos I cannot open any photos when clicking on the thumbnail (videos open fine). However it will play a slideshow of all content from the main library view if I click "Play" on the remote with the photo's folder highlighted.

Any updates here DeadEyeFlint?

• DeadEyeFlintDeadEyeFlint Posts: 308Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited October 2016

Sorry for my late reply,

I can only fix the problem with the movie thumbnails.
    For the other issues we have to wait for a new openPHT release...

ok thx - and was the movie thumbnail fix included in your last release or one still to come ? Not pushing just so I know :-)

• DeadEyeFlintDeadEyeFlint Posts: 308Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

download latest release and test again.