If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Fast user switch with newer versions

Famiglia AlbieriFamiglia Albieri Posts: 54Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hi,
still not possible to issue a specific command to immediately get to user switch screen ?
Thinking of releases 1.2.x
Thanks

Answers

• Famiglia AlbieriFamiglia Albieri Posts: 54Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hi Plex team,
    hope you read this.

Any hope for 2.0 branch at least ?

To clarify, I'm looking for a shortcut (to trigger via remote, just need to know the "key") to immediately get to user switch screen. If not implemented, please consider this as an implementation request :-) Hope won't get too long to get it into source code.

Thanks

• wesmanwesman Posts: 612Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

doesnt
    "KEY_BLUE": "home"
    still work?

It's "H" for me (blue triggers watched/unwatched)
    Still, getting to Home is 3 button presses away from desired functionality.

I costantly switch between parents/child profiles, so being able to directly get to the user switch screen is a soooooo desired feature.
    In a few days I'll have my second child. Which means a third user, which means an even more frequent user switching...

Plex devs, just map that screen/dialog/whatever to a keyboard letter. Tell us the letter. Happiness.

• sGarversGarver Posts: 456Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

@Famiglia Albieri said:
    In a few days I'll have my second child. Which means a third user, which means an even more frequent user switching...

>
    Get them addicted to PLEX right out of the delivery room. LOL

@sGarver said:

@Famiglia Albieri said:

>
    Get them addicted to PLEX right out of the delivery room. LOL

ahahah
    Just playing in advance ;-) as a lifetime Plex Pass subscriber I'm the kind of user who plans ahead.