If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Album Artwork for Movies Not Updating

snowace56snowace56 Posts: 22Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

This started about a month ago, any new movies I added to my library do not add album artwork. I tried erasing the com.plexapp.agents.themoviedb Cache and then refreshed my entire Movie Library. This didn't work. I then tried backdating PMS to 1.0, which also did nothing. So I know this is a server connection issue I am just unsure on what to enable. Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this or what I need to do to fix this?

• sbushman18sbushman18 Posts: 19Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Same problem here. My nVidia shield and Win10 server use the same drobo as the media library, and update the artwork just fine. The drobo server has not been. Probably been happening for about a month.