Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

[REL] xHamster Video Plugin

flowflow Posts: 269Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
edited June 2015 in Plex Channels
Browse, search and watch videos from xHamster.com

This channel is currently not being actively developed by me.
Fixes might be made by anyone (I'll simply accept all commits to the Git-Repository).

Maybe you are interested in the RedTube channel?

Channel Category:

• XXX
  • Adult
  • 18+

Installation:

Comments

• newpondnewpond Posts: 51Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    Hi,
    Have these been tested on Lion and Snow Leopard as I am sure these were all working fine on Lion but due to the sleep bug on Lion (which disables IR) I decided to downgrade to Snow Leopard and only 1 of 5 videos will play now!
    When I select a video it says please wait and then does nothing.

I am running 9.5.2 on Readynas Pro 6 with Laika on OSX as client.
    cheers
    Newpond.
  • 2d2f2d2f Posts: 5Members
    Could you tell me what seems to be the problem here?

I am running client and server on the notebook and trying to play it on lm615s lg tv without smart function. Youtube works fine and Vimeo too.
  • mmaibohmmmaibohm Posts: 5Members
    Greetings,
    I was able to use xhamster now I am unable to uninstall or install it's stuck in limbo. I am using a win vista machine to run my plex server. Please advise how I can fix my issue?

Thanks!!!!!
  • flowflow Posts: 269Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    mmaibohm wrote:

I was able to use xhamster now I am unable to uninstall or install it's stuck in limbo. I am using a win vista machine to run my plex server. Please advise how I can fix my issue?

If you are unable to uninstall it via the UnSupported AppStore you can use the explorer to jump to
    C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Plex Media Server\Plug-ins\

and delete the "xHamster.bundle"-directory.
  • mmaibohmmmaibohm Posts: 5Members
    I tried that still showed up in installed programs in the unsupported store. Can I manaually install it? I tried just placeing the bundle and rebooting but still didn't show up in my channels.

Ty
    mmaibohm
  • SarcasSarcas Posts: 75Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    Stopped playing videos in the iOS 3.1 release. Still working on desktop client.
  • johnny8chjohnny8ch Posts: 19Members

looking for testers for recent xhamster plugin updates --->>

follow instructions above for install, except as noted in README.md of git repo -->>

https://forums.plexapp.com/index.php/topic/91566-where-to-put-xhamster-updated-code-that-works/

• Rainey01Rainey01 Posts: 219Members ✭✭

It works good, but you must update manually at this time.

You will not get the new version through Unsupported app update.

@flownex::

hi, thx for incorp code into master --

i was hoping that you could edit readme file since it is not relevant to current status -- my mistake

thx,

later

done. by sander. thx.

@Sander1,Flow:  thanks for cleanup on aisle 1

@whoever:  for the record, i think it was and would still be a good idea to have a readme file for xhamster plugin that indicates that is for adults only - 18+, or

have some mechanism to indicate such

• megavolkanmegavolkan Posts: 5Members

Hey. I appreciate your great work. However i have a question. I tried uninstalling channels (Youjizz, xnxx etc) using uninstall option, but it seems i cannot (gives error). Finally i uninstalled Unsupported AppStore app alltogether, which removed without problem. But those channels (Youjizz, Xnxx etc) i failed to uninstall still remain in Channels. Is there a way for manually removing those? I use PHT on Plex Media Server on Mac (Mavericks). Thanks

megavolkan wrote on March 18 2014, 3:08 PM: »

Hey. I appreciate your great work. However i have a question. I tried uninstalling channels (Youjizz, xnxx etc) using uninstall option, but it seems i cannot (gives error). Finally i uninstalled Unsupported AppStore app alltogether, which removed without problem. But those channels (Youjizz, Xnxx etc) i failed to uninstall still remain in Channels. Is there a way for manually removing those? I use PHT on Plex Media Server on Mac (Mavericks). Thanks

You can easily delete any Channel. Using the Finder's "Go" menu, select Go To Folder... then enter the following in the dialog box that pops up:

~/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-Ins
    Simply delete any *.bundle file/folder you want to "uninstall". Make sure to restart the PMS.
  • ZyntaxZyntax Posts: 19Members, Plex Pass ✭✭

This channel broke recently. It might be related to the PMS updating.

Just letting you know in case it's not.

• sander1sander1 Channel Developer/Admin Posts: 3,279Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Ninja
    Zyntax wrote on May 27 2015, 9:47 PM: »

This channel broke recently. It might be related to the PMS updating.

Just letting you know in case it's not.

It's not related to a PMS update, something on the source site changed. I changed some code and created a PR on Github for flow to check.

sander1 wrote on May 29 2015, 2:43 PM: »

It's not related to a PMS update, something on the source site changed. I changed some code and created a PR on Github for flow to check.

Sorry, had no time to check, but I just merged sander's code on Github.
  • dbear420dbear420 Posts: 7Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    flow wrote on May 29 2015, 2:49 PM: »

Sorry, had no time to check, but I just merged sander's code on Github.

well whatever you did, xhamster now works again, and you have my thanks, It is my favourite uas channel and I apologise not one jot for that, I am an adult and can watch what I please and am grateful that other more enlightened people on here feel the same enough to fix these channels for us when they fail to work. many, many thanks

• dbear420dbear420 Posts: 7Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Xhamster has gone on the fritz again, lost all categories except new, have downloaded and replaced bundle and restarted pms, but no joy, could whoever fixed it last time please try and get it up and running again, only one category and it seems to have happened since the new pms update yet again I'm afraid, many thanks.

• slimsim365slimsim365 Posts: 11Members

mine is  the same it used to work all catagories there, now all it says is new, i have looked on github but don't have a clue what to do when iam there is there any fix out there. thanks