Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Plex Music Tracks filtering: how to include both 4-star and 5-star rated tracks?

doughoweldoughowel Members, Plex Pass Posts: 12 Plex Pass

Noticed this a few days ago after getting the new Plex Web. I like the potential of the new "Custom filter"-update but I am having some issues with accomplishing what I want to do with the filters.

1) Earlier I could display my track-list containing only tracks with 4 and 5 star ratings. Now I can only choose 4 or 5 star rating filter. Or am I missing something? I like to filter out tracks with only the two or three best ratings (my saved ratings after years of registering)

2) With the new custom filter there are a lot of new possibilities, and I am looking forward to setting up some smart playlists that contain e.g. all "black metal" from "Norway" before "1999", which is something I could not do before. But adding a rating-filter to this seems to not be possible.

Any help or ideas on these issues?

Best Answer

Answers