Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Play by Air Date Not Episode Number

Merciless1Merciless1 Members Posts: 22 ✭✭

OpenPHT plays by episode number; having it play by Air Date would be more useful. As an example, pick a series with a Special, because it is named S00E0x, it will play before the first episode of the series. Spice and Wolf, Hajime no Ippo, Gundam Build Fighters, are all examples of where the specials come at the end, or during, the series but in OpenPHT they are the first episode to play when I use either the space or 'p' key commands.

Am using OpenPHT 1.7.1

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Vaughan01Vaughan01 Members, Plex Pass Posts: 24 Plex Pass

You can do this in PMS somewhere by adjusting the scraper settings from DVD order to Air order or similar. I had to do it for Firefly.

Sorry I'm at work so can't provide the best info right now.

• Merciless1Merciless1 Members Posts: 22 ✭✭
    edited March 21

@daniel.cull said:
    so your basically just selecting a whole series only and pressing play?

i probably agree it shouldn't start with specials, can you create a github issue for this

Yes, and I did about three weeks ago but my github account is under review after a security leak or something; and it says I'm hidden from the public. They are supposed to be looking into my account but I don't know what is going on. At this point it would probably be faster for you to create it yourself.

A good working example is Orca's 2010 - 2015 Samsung Smart TV App.