Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

ESPN3 Plex for WINDOWS

fjh3fjh3 Posts: 5Members
Is there a ESPN3 plugin for windows availible? I have seen multiple posts references the MAC plugin, but none for windows. Does such a thing exist?

Comments

• IanDBirdIanDBird Plex Employee Posts: 2,277Members, Plex Employee, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Employee
    Is ESPN3 flash or silverlight based? If so, it wont be supported on Windows. I think this is planned for the future but no word of dates, etc.
  • fjh3fjh3 Posts: 5Members
    IanDBird wrote:

Is ESPN3 flash or silverlight based? If so, it wont be supported on Windows. I think this is planned for the future but no word of dates, etc.

I believe it is flash based.
  • tobeswsutobeswsu Posts: 2,878Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    fjh3 wrote:

I believe it is flash based.

Also, fyi you need to subscribe to an ISP that provides ESPN3 to access it. Not all ISPs pay ESPN for access.
  • fjh3fjh3 Posts: 5Members
    edited May 2011
    JoToFoSho wrote:

Also, fyi you need to subscribe to an ISP that provides ESPN3 to access it. Not all ISPs pay ESPN for access.

JoToFoSho my ISP is Comcast which does offer ESPN3 at least in my area.

I was hoping to be able to use PLEX to be a backdoor to watch ESPN3 using my Roku.

Roku currently does not have its own ESPN3 channel.