Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Plex Mix/ Mood mix doesn't seem to work for my server

Fro Man753Fro Man753 Posts: 6Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I cannot find the Plex mix or mood mix options anywhere, either through the Plex web app or the android app. How can I fix this?

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• eric_graueric_grau Posts: 208Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

The latest Headless Ubuntu Server running the latest Plex Pass version. 202TB of storage. Roku, Nexus Player, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10, Android, iPad, PS4, Plex for Kodi.

• KostrowaKostrowa Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I also do not seem to have this option for Plex Mood.

• podickpodick Posts: 7Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

The Option to Play Plex Mix has been missing from my Premium Music library on my PMS for some time now. Really irritating and I don't feel like reinstalling PMS or rebuilding my library database. Haven't seen a solid explanation regarding the cause or a resolution. I have a lifetime PP.

• evilnoneevilnone Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

really annoying for me as well, I have not seen this option ever working for me. PLEX MIX also only works for me on my MP3 files but not my FLAC files for some reason. Would be nice to have a fix for this or at least a troubleshoot guide that is up to date with the latest web app...

• aaron.stusseraaron.stusser Posts: 14Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Same -- I'm new but still I have no options for mood mixes. Anything yet?

• iSteebiSteeb Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I'm a new member as of last week., I'm a plex pass subscriber, I had to recreate my music library using the premium music feature. I can filter a mood with my music but I cant create a plex mood mix, the setting are not available as in the video tuorial, so my question how does one create a mood mix on the latest build of he server? I am a plex memeber

• viniciusxpviniciusxp Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Dear, I'm suffering from a similar issue. I've started to pay mostly because of the music features, migrated my music collection from iTunes and I'm very frustrated over the issue.

Hope they fix this soon.