If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Samsung Smart TV wont play movie trailers while connected to Drobo 5N server anymore

dylfiladylfila Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

For some reason my Samsung Smart TV will no longer play movie trailers when I am logged into my Drobo 5N server. It shows the option for trailer, but when I choose to play it (or any extras) it just buffers indefinitely. However, if I connect to my laptop Plex server from my TV it plays trailers just fine!
To make matters even more confusion, I can play trailers on any other device while connected to Drobo server....just not my Smart TV (which is the device I want trailers on the most!)
I thought that maybe it is due to a recent update for my PMS on Drobo, but I do not know how to revert to a previous PMS version on Drobo...
This just started happening in the last week or so and I cant find any support for this problem on the forums.
I have attached my log file.
Any help will be much appreciated.