Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Best agent for nividia sheild

zeccoxzeccox Members, Plex Pass Posts: 42 Plex Pass

Hello all i just starte my nividia sheild and plex media server

Its have some problems finding the files and collection of movies with metadata Anyone Can recommend a good one it. I only see images

Answers

• Elijah_BaleyElijah_Baley Members, Plex Pass Posts: 4,170 Plex Pass

The agents work the same on all server platforms.

Problems like you describe are usually the result of poor naming and/or embedded metadata. The fix for the second problem is simple; just move the "Local media assets" agent to the bottom in all agents in settings.

The fix for the second is to EXACTLY follow the naming guidelines:
    https://plexapp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200220687-Naming-Series-Based-TV-Shows
    https://support.plex.tv/hc/en-us/articles/200381023-Naming-Movie-files

FileBot is your friend to help renaming if the task seems daunting.

"We can lick gravity, but sometimes the paperwork is overwhelming." Wernher von Braun
    "We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children." Ancient Indian Proverb
    "The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth." Niels Bohr
    "When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become President. Now I'm beginning to believe it." Clarence Darrow
    "Quit worrying about your health. It'll go away." Robert Orben
    "My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four. Unless there are three other people." Orson Welles
    "Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have."
    "Televangelists: The Pro Wrestlers of religion."
    "I do not want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve immortality by not dying." Woody Allen
    "Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same." Oscar Wilde