Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Can you please change Plex to open straight to the home page again?

Penn378Penn378 Members, Plex Pass Posts: 71 Plex Pass

I am officially tired of opening Plex and being greeted by blank page that says "No videos found". I get it, you have a new feature, that's great, but I don't use it and it's pointless to open to it by default instead of the home page.

Best Answer

Answers

• customswolfcustomswolf Members, Plex Pass Posts: 3 Plex Pass

Agreed. What's the point of a Home section, if the app doesn't start with it?

• slysalimanderslysalimander Members, Plex Pass Posts: 45 Plex Pass

Agreed.

I am not interested in being a beta tester in this situation. It is marked as a feature in beta yet it always opens in this mode.

• antoniolgantoniolg Members, Plex Employee, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Posts: 156 Plex Employee

That shouldn't be happening. Can you develop a little more? It's always selecting the local device instead of the latest server you chose?

• customswolfcustomswolf Members, Plex Pass Posts: 3 Plex Pass

Whenever I open the android app and connect to my local device (as opposed to my plex server) it shows me the local videos section. I have to manually select home from the left hand menu.

I just want it to default to Home whenever I select my local device.