If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Can't find Movie Posters

wazzageekwazzageek Posts: 30Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
edited August 13 in QNAP

I'm having an issue with my PLEX server where it will not find movie posters for any new movies I have added in the last month. All I get is what appears to be a frame of the movie.

I have tried changing the Agent for Movies from The Movie Database to Freebase with no change. I have tried refreshing, and fixing incorrect match with no change. I also tried unmatching but I think this has broken one of them as it won't find the movie at all now. The movie titles and naming is correct as far as I can tell.

My Plex server is version 0.9.15.3 and is running on a QNAP TS-419P II firmware version 4.3.3.0262.

Any advice to get it working again would be appreciated.

Regards, Warren.

Comments