Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

XBox360 Plugin

I run my Plex library on a Mac and I'm tired of the backflips that I have to do to get my content to play on my XBox 360.

I would pay at least $10 for an XBox Live App that I could purchase that would just transcode the content like the iPad/Android apps.

Comments

• wutname1wutname1 Posts: 91Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    +1 I would love a basic client for $5 and then possibly a Plus client for $10 that has full kinect support I would LOVE to control plex with voice commands.

I may have to go get the kinect for windows SDK and see what's possible for windows :-)

This would also open Plex up to a whole new sector of clients and could propell their popularity through the roof
  • chrisraynor@gmail.comchrisraynor@gmail.com Posts: 54Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited December 2011
    wutname1 wrote:

+1 I would love a basic client for $5 and then possibly a Plus client for $10 that has full kinect support I would LOVE to control plex with voice commands.

I may have to go get the kinect for windows SDK and see what's possible for windows :-)

This would also open Plex up to a whole new sector of clients and could propell their popularity through the roof

+1 I plan to use an xbox360 with my ceton to access live tv and would love support with plex!
  • edfeedfe Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass
    +1. I recently paid 20.00 for connect 360, i'd do the same for an xbox 360 plug-in that would allow me to use Plex.
  • rdangelo0327rdangelo0327 Posts: 5Members

+1 an app for the xbox would be great

• kboudrekboudre Posts: 5Members, Plex Pass

+1

• reyeperezreyeperez Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass
    Yes, one for Xbox would be nice!
  • JenkTJ27JenkTJ27 Posts: 40Members
    Why not? Xbox now has a Flixster and Pizza Hut apps.
  • glenntxglenntx Posts: 9Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

+1 here too.  Streaming to my Xbox can be a pain at times via DLNA.  An app would be awesome.