If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Library not updating automatically after version 1.9.1.4272

demonidemoni Posts: 93Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Anyone else having this problem? I have to manually update my library every time I add or remove a title. This started after I installed version 1.9.1.4272.

"No tears, please. It's a waste of good suffering."

Answers

• kappaknightkappaknight Posts: 184Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Mmmm, something similar is happening to me, though I'm not sure if it's Plex or my NAS. It happened before the latest update though. Even though new files are showing up in the folders, Plex is no longer adding them to the index. Is there a way to start the index over or force it to see certain files?

• demonidemoni Posts: 93Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Isn't NAS a no-go on the automatically update feature?

I'm not using NAS for storage, and it updated just fine before the new version...

• demonidemoni Posts: 93Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Seems to have been fixed now.