If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Firefox 56 + Plex It! still working for you?

alexhkalexhk Posts: 7Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I've been using Plex It for a very long time but recently it stopped working (it gets stuck on "looking for videos..." forever).

All I can think of is Firefox 56 being the culprit, as I have no new add-ons and it still works when I use Chrome.

Anyone using Firefox 56 and Plex It?

Comments

• marcelhehlemarcelhehle Posts: 186Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

It is very slow on recent Firefox versions. On Chrome everything is fine.

It's just one of several annoyances Plex has currently. I stopped bothering ...

Plex your conduct towards us customers is unbearable!!!

I've evaluated and setup Emby and am currently in the process of fully moving to it. I can only encourage all users who are conscious of their privacy to do the same.

• sander1sander1 Channel Developer/Admin Posts: 3,717Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Ninja

I just updated to Firefox 56 (macOS) and successfully added some YouTube videos to my queue. What site are you adding video from to your queue?

• alexhkalexhk Posts: 7Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hmm, seems Plex It does work again after a few days of being stuck on "looking for videos".
    Problem solved.

I am on Firefox for Windows, btw.

• jimceejimcee Posts: 1Members

Plexit stopped working on Chrome, Firefox and Safari. I'm done with Plex, far too much work.