If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Live TV Missing

JC AvilaJC Avila Posts: 35Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I can't see the Live TV, and I have a tuner configured with some channels, this is the pic of my Plex in the Roku. My roku is Roku Stick 3500X.

My PMS version is 1.9.5.4323 and Roku app version is 5.0.4

Where is the Live TV section?

Best Answer

• JC AvilaJC Avila Posts: 35Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    Accepted Answer

It works!! Thank you!!

@ljunkie said:
    Thanks for the info everyone. I believe we have identified the issue and will make sure to include a fix in the next update.

Answers

• gconceptsgconcepts Posts: 4Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

It's not available yet on Roku. Saw that it will be updated for Plex Pass Subscribers in the next week to be available on Roku

• ljunkieljunkie Plex Dev Team Posts: 4,858Members, Plex Employee, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Employee
    edited October 12

It is available for the Roku channel using version 5.0.4. It looks like you are using that version. The other caveat is that you need to be signed in as your admin user, and that looks correct too.

1. Are you able to see your "Program Guide" in Plex Web?
    2. If you can see (1), please enable remote logging in the Plex for Roku settings, and then close and open the channel again. Please response back with the time and timezone you ran this test.

Is correct I use the admin user.

1. Yes I see Program Guide, I attach some screenshots

2. The test time was 19:58. The timezone is GMT -6 Daylight saving time (Central Time), Mexico City. I hide my token, mail, username and ip in the log.
      Log: avila.xyz/roku.txt
    3. I have an Apple TV, iOS devices and 2 Rokus. Only in the Roku Devices I don't see the Program Guide or Live TV.
    4. I resign my account and don't work.

Sorry for my english.

@ljunkie said:
    It is available for the Roku channel using version 5.0.

5. It looks like you are using that version. The other caveat is that you need to be signed in as your admin user, and that looks correct too.

2. Are you able to see your "Program Guide" in Plex Web?

3. If you can see (1), please enable remote logging in the Plex for Roku settings, and then close and open the channel again. Please response back with the time and timezone you ran this test.

• drkpablodrkpablo Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Is there any way to force the roku channel update? I am still on version 5.

• rcurtiswarfieldrcurtiswarfield Posts: 17Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

You have to be a Plex Pass subscriber AND add the Plex Preview channel to your Roku box VIA the Roku website and NOT directly through the Roku. Log into your Roku account via a web browser and add the Plex Preview channel there first. And then you should see it on your Roku box

Nop, I have the Plex Preview version installed. 5.0.4

@rcurtiswarfield said:
    You have to be a Plex Pass subscriber AND add the Plex Preview channel to your Roku box VIA the Roku website and NOT directly through the Roku. Log into your Roku account via a web browser and add the Plex Preview channel there first. And then you should see it on your Roku box

• voggersvoggers Posts: 16Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Same problem for me: running v5.0.4 (Preview), but Live TV won't show.
    It is available on other platforms.

• ljunkieljunkie Plex Dev Team Posts: 4,858Members, Plex Employee, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Employee

Thanks for the info everyone. I believe we have identified the issue and will make sure to include a fix in the next update.

Accepted Answer

It works!! Thank you!!

@ljunkie said: