Pre-roll videos won't play
Really wanting to take advantage of this feature on the new server (18.104.22.16839) and Roku plex pass client (5.05) on a Roku 3 and a Roku Premier +
1) On the Rokus selected Play Pre-roll Only in the Cinema trailers item
2) Went to the Server's Extras area and selected "play before all movies" from the drop down
3) unselected the 3 "include cinema trailers from" items, because I don't want trailers, just my pre-roll video
4) input my path C:\source\Intros in the Cinema trailers pre-roll video box
5) copied a known good mp4 file that plex has no issue playing as a part of a library into that location
6) Played a movie on the Roku and am greeted with a We're unable to play this video, make sure the server is running... message
7) It then asks me if I want to continue to the next item and the movie I selected plays fine.
Both Roku's exhibit the same behavior. Can someone help me figure out what I'm doing wrong, or confirm that this is broken on Roku?