Remote Access shows green then turns red
I moved to a new address and in the process we had to switch ISP and buy a new wireless router. Now my plex server will not allow remote access at all. I have gone thru all the trouble shooting documents and read everything I can on the forums and nothing will work.
I will get the green check mark for about 2 seconds then it turns red and tells me "Not available outside your network" below are all the details for my setup and my trouble shooting steps.
router: Netgear Nighthawk R7900P (firmware version: V18.104.22.168_1.1.86)
Plex Server: Windows 10 Pro/ Version 1709
- turned UPnP on and off
- setup manual port forwarding to 32400 in the router, windows firewall
- tried using static IP address
- tried using IP reservation with my router
- checked and unchecked "manually specify public port"
- used open port check tool "canyouseeme.org" but was not able to get a open port
I have tried everything I can think of and everything the trouble shooting documents and forums say to check. can someone please help me. let me know if you need any screen shots or more detailed info. thank you