If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Can't play videos on my xbox 360

neorulz999neorulz999 Posts: 1Members

I can connect to my server just fine but whenever I play a video a message says "Server not available. There was an error communicating with your Plex Media Server. Make sure it's turn on and accessible and try again."
Please help i have absolutely no idea what could be wrong here

Answers

• adamskoogadamskoog Posts: 2,384Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Ninja

The Xbox 360 app is no longer supported, you can find more information here.

You can try turning off secure connections on your server to see if that helps, otherwise it could be that changes to PMS have just made it so that app no longer functions. Microsoft no longer allows updates to apps on the 360 though.