If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Plexamp Question - On Win10, How do I move the window?

jdsmith7979jdsmith7979 Posts: 13Validating, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I opened the app for the first time and it shows a list of my music. But there is no top application bar. I have tried clicking and dragging to move the window but it won't move. Is there a setting to turn on the top bar?

Comments

• SlinkkaySlinkkay Posts: 6Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

You need to actually start playing something and then you can move it. A little crazy but it works.

• jdsmith7979jdsmith7979 Posts: 13Validating, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hmm. Bring movable only in certain states seems poorly designed. Ah well, we still have MPC-HC.

Being* (I don't see an Edit Comment button on these forums)

• elanelan CTO and Co-founder MauiPosts: 6,979Members, Plex Employee, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Employee

@johnrebick said:
    Hmm. Bring movable only in certain states seems poorly designed.

Yep, and we'll clearly address at some point ;)

instagram @elan // the wife's photography site.
    the Medium page // the dog's twitter feed.

• brios31brios31 Posts: 4Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I tried PlexAMP, it was very frustrating to use. The basics are difficult, play next song, maximize, forward back, show playlist, a good start, but need a long way to go.

@elan said:

@johnrebick said:
    Hmm. Bring movable only in certain states seems poorly designed.

Yep, and we'll clearly address at some point ;)

It's been several months, but I'd like to apologize for the tone of that. I shouldn't have criticized when I'm not paying anything to use it. I appreciate all that you guys do.