If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Play Version always plays the default version on Plex for IOS

venkatpasumarthivenkatpasumarthi Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I have two different versions of the same movie and when I select a different version to play, chromecast always plays the default version and completely ignores the version I selected on the IOS App. Does any one have a workaround for this or can someone help me on how to report this bug? I am on latest version of everything as of today.

Answers

• DematDemat Posts: 12Members ✭✭

I have the same issue - anyone know of any workaround or settings? It works through the web player on a PC, but not through the Plex app on Roku (streaming stick+) - you can select between versions, but it will only ever play the same version.