If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Plex server no longer available locally, only remotely.

Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Posts: 6Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

A few of days ago my Plex server suddenly stopped being available locally. I was due for an update, so I updated to and after it was done everything was fine until yesterday. Now, I can only access the server remotely (which for some reason was not up to date and has the old library structure) and all attempts to access my server locally have failed.Under settings, if I click on server I get a "Server settings are unavailable" message. In each case, I have connected using the local IP address for the server. It still connects, but refuses local access to the server.

Other possibly relevant info:
The server has been running for over a year
It's running on a Raspberry Pi 3 running Raspbian 4.9.35-v7+
I've tried rebooting, restarting the service, removing entries from Preferences.xml (per these instructions)
My Plex server and RasPlex client are both set to static IP addresses

Any help is appreciated.