If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

PlexAmp feature request: Android support & Android Auto integration

craigp39@gmail.comcraigp39@gmail.com Posts: 8Members ✭✭

As a user of an Android phone, I'm constantly streaming music in my car for my commutes to and from work. I use services like Spotify and Google Play. I know that Plex, itself...is already integrated into Android Auto...BUT...if PlexAmp could be as well, that would give us direct access to what we stream in a car anyway, music!

Think about it, please.

Comments

• Gary AngraveGary Angrave Posts: 1Validating, Plex Pass Plex Pass

i to would like plex amp on andriod great little player plex on the phone is not ideal just a little player for local music or a widget that would do

• aaronth07aaronth07 Posts: 63Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited April 25

I think this should be implemented because currently there is no way to get gapless playback on Android or Chromebook.

• KattacatKattacat Posts: 25Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I'd love to see a Plex Amp app on PS4 specifically working like the Media Player, or Spotify, so I can listen to MY music while I play instead of Spotify or using that Media Player.

Kattacat
    .:.Last.fm.:.Trakt.tv.:.

Server: Win 10 Pro 64-bit; i7-3770K; RAM 32GB ; 2 x GeForce GTX 670; Samsung 860 EVO SSD (500GB)
    Media Storage: Seagate 5TB external drive. (Adding more storage when needed.)

Plex apps on: Samsung S3 Tab; Tab A; S2 Tab; Sony 8' Compact Tab; Fire Tab; (3) PS3; (3) PS4; (3) Sony Android TV; Forge TV.
    Samsung Note8; S6 E+; Note5. -- Chromecast Ultra;

----------------------------------------------------------